Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Bellybegone said:
That's a special date for me too, got something planned, can't put what in case he looking over my shoulder !! Let's set a mini 4 lb target for then, see if we can do it together. Anybody else up for it ??

Oooooh - I'm intrigued!!

I'm up for the mini target.

cherry-pie said:
You'll find the recipe above - just search for KFC and its a sticky with loads of posts on it! If you can't see it then shout and I'll copy it onto here. I used chicken breasts cut into strips so didn't precook the chicken, just dunked in the spicy mix, breaded and cooked!

Hope the LO is better today bless him? 24 syns is nothing, I bet you burn most of them off running around after him this week!

I have to have a loss this week - my OH hit his 2 stone lost today and I am determined that hes not going to get too far ahead of me! I just took one of the dogs out now and we walked so fast that I think the poor thing was glad to get home again!

Thanks for the suggestion cherry-pie. Had it tonight and it was soooooooooo tasty. My OH loved it and can't wait to have it again.

The LO is much better now. Back to his normal cheeky self. He's quite the handful - as they all are at that stage I guess.

That's great that you OH is doing SW with you. Would love it if my OH was too. He's easy enough and as a rule happy to ear SW friendly food as long as he can still have his usual treats - his sweet tooth is even bigger than mine. Lol. Still, must be great encouragement for each other.

Well done about the walk ;) Poor dog though - he he.

Aaliyah27 said:
evening! I restarted SW (hopfully for the last time) today. So far so good. Finally got my head around EE and love it!! Hope everyone has a good week

Hi Aaliyah - welcome back!

Debz1809 said:
Gutted!!! I gained 3lbs this week!! I hv bn so good. I know I had a big loss when I got weighed on thursday and its only bn 4 days, wanted to loose 2lbs tonight for my club 10!! Now got 5lbs to get it! Could cry :( xx

:( So sorry to hear that Debz

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread. I've got lots to lose....7stone to b exact though prob more as that leaves me on top of my healthy BMI just! I joined sw at end Jan online but started meetings two weeks ago for the motivation/support but found out on Friday I'm gonna b losing my job in 2 weeks as I'm a locum at mo so decided to go it alone again since I already paid for online (well fiance did lol) and cant really afford to continue meetings if im not gonna b working soon. Anyway find motivation on here much better!

I'm hoping to loose at least 6st by next year, if not more :) so far in ten weeks lost 10 lbs.

vitzy82 said:
Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread. I've got lots to lose....7stone to b exact though prob more as that leaves me on top of my healthy BMI just! I joined sw at end Jan online but started meetings two weeks ago for the motivation/support but found out on Friday I'm gonna b losing my job in 2 weeks as I'm a locum at mo so decided to go it alone again since I already paid for online (well fiance did lol) and cant really afford to continue meetings if im not gonna b working soon. Anyway find motivation on here much better!

I'm hoping to loose at least 6st by next year, if not more :) so far in ten weeks lost 10 lbs.

Welcome vitzy. I go to meetings but absolutely get more support and info here. I go to class with a friend which is the main reason i still go as I find it more rewarding going with her - we get to hang out without the kids and have a proper catch up. So wouldn't change that for the world. Our consultant is very nice, but I find the people on here are much more motivating.

Thanks guys. I love these boards, think they are fantastic. At the moment I'm doing ee but may try few red days this week. How r u all finding sw? I find it amazing u can eat 'normally' and lose weight. I guess it's a bit slower then calorie counting/points but feels much more realistic and I think encourages you to eat better rather then thinking I can use all my points on chocolate which I have done in the past lol.

morning guys, i'm dead annoyed at mo and im not quite sure why!! I went through all my wardrobe at the weekend and half of the clothes i've gotta throw away because they are too big...which you think i'd be dead happy about but the thing is to place them i need money and that is something i'm short off at the mo!! Why cant we all be millionaires lol

I am really happy i am fitting into a smaller size...so i guess Primark here i come lol!!!

:)

Well done Chelle that's great! Cant wait till I'm in your position though my wardrobe is like a shop - clothes in every size almost lol peacock also do some nice cheap bits to get you by in the interim, I like their stuff but tesco are really good too!

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a fab weekend? Been a busy one here, lots of little jobs to do, family and friends to visit and dogs to walk! Managed to stay on plan, although need to drink more water at the weekends, I do so well in work and almost always do two full litres but I'm lucky if I've drunk 2 glasses today!
We had SW fakeaway for tea last night - I did the lamb donor again for OH and my first attempt at SW style KFC for me. The texture was lovely and it tasted good but way too salty for my liking so will try tweaking the recipe next time.
Sitting here now with a cup of tea and a mini bag of animal biscuits - lovely!!!
Take care xxx

I only use half a jar of bovril now and use 2 eggs its much better. Also I find using chicken breast is best cut really thinly like goujons and dry fried in a none stick frying pan mmmmmm I could just eat some now with salad and a jacket spud
xx

I only use half a jar of bovril now and use 2 eggs its much better. Also I find using chicken breast is best cut really thinly like goujons and dry fried in a none stick frying pan mmmmmm I could just eat some now with salad and a jacket spud
xx

I found I had loads of breadcrumbs and paste left over so will probably do that for dinner tonight - have everything I need there so why not make it as easy as possible for myself?

Lost 3lbs this week which surprised me totally! My bmi went down by 1 aswell so very chuffed so I will be very good this week and fingers crossed I'll get my half a stone next week!

Might have to go on here on tbe laptop and get some recipes kfc style sounds yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LostGirl said:
Lost 3lbs this week which surprised me totally! My bmi went down by 1 aswell so very chuffed so I will be very good this week and fingers crossed I'll get my half a stone next week!

Might have to go on here on tbe laptop and get some recipes kfc style sounds yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done lostgirl - that's a really great result.

xx

Thanks MrsH, I'm going to try it again Fri or Sat so all hints gratefully recieved!
Gemmalina, glad you liked it too!! If you like donor kebab then my OH would also highly recommend the SW version of that too with wm pitta, tomato, red onion and el mayo with garlic stirred through!

Vitzy, I'm with you, I also have several sizes in the wardrobe - I can probably get to the end of the year without needing to buy anything smaller based on 1- 2lbs a week!! After that, its shopping or going out in my (hopefully by then very loose) dressing gown! Chelle, sounds like you have a car boot to organise - just in time for all the lovely bank holiday weekends coming up!

Debz, I know you're disapointed but even spread over two weeks that overal net loss is still amazing and you should still be very proud of yourself x

Welcome back Aaliyah!!

will have to dig out the kfc recipe it sounds lovely!!

Don't know why I found EE so confusing at first it's so easy lol!! on day 2 and so far so good :)

Cherrypie - I think I should let you suggest my dinners every day ;) Will give that a go tomorrow night I reckon. This is probably a daft question, but I can't fine extra lean pork mince. Is all pork mince extra lean or is it just that I'm unlucky in the shops I've tried?

SW has certainly been a real eye opener. For lunch today they had on "steamed brocolli" as one of the veg options. I got that with a JP, mixed peppers and pork (cut off the fat). Popped a piece of brocolli I my mouth and froze in horror. After steaming it they put butter on it! I don't think I would have even given it a second thought before, let alone noticed the taste of the butter, but I couldn't believe it. Just goes to show, you don't always eat as healthy as you think you do. Or used to - as we are all the wiser for the lessons we have learned in SW.

Goes without saying, I didn't eat any more of the brocolli - and didn't get my 1/3 superfree at that meal.

Back