Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thank you gemmalina

I don't like the taste of butter so ive tasted it and had to take it out, it does open your eyes tho I agree I find myself while shopping saying Oooo that's free, that's free ooo that's only 2 points etc

Oh thinks I'm slightly barmey but it's amazing how quick you learn about it all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 3lbs this week which surprised me totally! My bmi went down by 1 aswell so very chuffed so I will be very good this week and fingers crossed I'll get my half a stone next week!

Might have to go on here on tbe laptop and get some recipes kfc style sounds yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry Lostgirl, I missed this one earlier - I wouldn't ignore you on purpose lovely! Fabulous loss BTW and we'll keep everything crossed for your 1/2 stone xxx

Sorry Lostgirl, I missed this one earlier - I wouldn't ignore you on purpose lovely! Fabulous loss BTW and we'll keep everything crossed for your 1/2 stone xxx

No worries at all im still learning hear on ow to quote e.t.c so I know i dont answer everyone although i wish i could

Have logged in on the laptop now so fingers crossed i can get the hang of it more lol Oh and thank you x

Did the doner kebabs tonight - really delicious! OH thought the meat was better than the stuff from the takeaway. :D

Well back from weigh in and another 2lb off for me, 12 pound in total now. Need to be good see if I can get my 1 stone for next week xxxx

Surzy said:
OMFG!!

I weigh less than 300lbs!!!!

I lost 4lbs this week ... I can't believe it!!!!!

Wow well done: -) x

back from WI, lost 4lbs this week, very happy.
had SW donnor kebab and SW ferrero rochers yum!
going to try SW kfc this week,

hope your all well and having goo losses.
:)

Hey guys :)
Not been on here for a while, been pretty busy with uni work.
Been going to the gym lots and have been very dissapointed with my losses only half 0.5lb last week and was on the verge of giving up :(
However got 3.5 off this week so motivation is back in full swing :D
Congrats on all the fab losses

OMFG!!

I weigh less than 300lbs!!!!

I lost 4lbs this week ... I can't believe it!!!!!

Well back from weigh in and another 2lb off for me, 12 pound in total now. Need to be good see if I can get my 1 stone for next week xxxx

back from WI, lost 4lbs this week, very happy.
had SW donnor kebab and SW ferrero rochers yum!
going to try SW kfc this week,

hope your all well and having goo losses.
:)

Hey guys :)
Not been on here for a while, been pretty busy with uni work.
Been going to the gym lots and have been very dissapointed with my losses only half 0.5lb last week and was on the verge of giving up :(
However got 3.5 off this week so motivation is back in full swing :D
Congrats on all the fab losses

WOW!!! Fantastic progress, huge well done to all 4 of you xxx:grouphugg:

Hi everyone

How are we all tonight? I am back at work, nightshift number 4, only 3 more to go :) My best pal came in tonight to tell me that she is pregnant :D She is only 5 weeks at the mo but I am so so happy for her! I am struggling to have kids naturally and will prob have to be IVF. I am going to be an aunty in 7 weeks to my brothers bubba and now my besto is pg! I feel like someone has kicked me in the teeth and babies are happening all over the place! I am quite upset about it and was crying to hubby tonight. I am struggling with my weight and been told that I will prob need IVF. I am on a 5 month w8n list to get my 1st consultation but need to get my BMI down to 35 or below! I feel like this is never going to happen and just generally so down in the dumps just now :cry: I need another hug and hubby is at home :cry:
I sound like such a ***** and i dont mean it, i am so over the moon for them both but I want a baby more than anything else in this world!! My best pal was at sworld with me and we were dieting together. I am scared that now she wont be going to go back to sworld and I will loose my motivation every week as she isnt there! xx

Debz1809 said:
Hi everyone

How are we all tonight? I am back at work, nightshift number 4, only 3 more to go :) My best pal came in tonight to tell me that she is pregnant :D She is only 5 weeks at the mo but I am so so happy for her! I am struggling to have kids naturally and will prob have to be IVF. I am going to be an aunty in 7 weeks to my brothers bubba and now my besto is pg! I feel like someone has kicked me in the teeth and babies are happening all over the place! I am quite upset about it and was crying to hubby tonight. I am struggling with my weight and been told that I will prob need IVF. I am on a 5 month w8n list to get my 1st consultation but need to get my BMI down to 35 or below! I feel like this is never going to happen and just generally so down in the dumps just now :cry: I need another hug and hubby is at home :cry:
I sound like such a ***** and i dont mean it, i am so over the moon for them both but I want a baby more than anything else in this world!! My best pal was at sworld with me and we were dieting together. I am scared that now she wont be going to go back to sworld and I will loose my motivation every week as she isnt there! xx

Hi Debz

Sending you really big hugs. Know that you're not alone tonight - you have all the support and good thoughts we can send you. Please don't give up on SW. You have the best motivation in the world to keep going - a baby of your own. Of course it's great news for your friend, but know that it's ok to feel upset for yourself too. You will get there - one pound at a time.

I hope tonight flies by so you can get home to your hubby for a much needed hug.

Thanks huni :)

I wont give up on Sworld as I have done well. Just feeling really down in the dumps tonight. I was so happy when I was getting ready for work as I got on a pair of work trousers that were too tight for me before!!!! When I then found out about my best pal, i felt deflated :cry:
My hubby has text me saying that he we WILL have a baby and that it will happen when the time is right. He told me that he married me for me and i hvnt to blame myself that we will prob need IVF. Says he loves me loads and always will. He is so sweet, that message set me off in floods of tears again. I am an emotional wreck tonight!!! :(

Back