Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Oh debz, big hugs to you darling.

Our reason for weight loss jis exactly the same. I am 26 in next month and would love to be a mummy now but i dont want to try when im so over weight hence why i joined sw.

Visualise the little baby in your arms :) and that will spur you on xxx

Hi debz, I'm not going to try and give you any advice, I know when your longing for a baby the whole world seems to announce they are pregnant. So just sending loves n hugs instead. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debz - you have done so well.

To get to sub 35 - you have just over 7 BMI points to go .... you've already dropped 4 in 8 weeks!!

You've weighed in 4 days after your last weigh in - there is a reason SW doesn't recommend a weigh in within 7 days of your last one ... fluctuations in your natural body weight.

Keep the faith, you are an inspiration and we're all here for you xxx

Ahh Debz sending loads of hugs your way.....keep going mate and it will happen for you :)

Hi Debz, hope you are home now and getting lots of hugs from your hubby. Just to reiterate what everyone has said, you will get there so keep strong as you have the best motivation in the world and can do it as you have shown so far xxxx

Sending you a big hug Debz x. You have come so far already in such a short space of time and you are so determined that you can reach that magic BMI and get the help that you deserve and want so much. Like Surzy says, look how far down your BMI has come already!
Take care honey xxxx

Hi Debz just wanted to send you my best wishes. My brother and his wife had trouble conceiving, in fact he was told he would never have kids of his own. They went for IVF and conceived naturally between attempts. Following that they had no trouble conceiving again so there is always hope. I have seen first hand how upsetting it can be but don't give up. You have done so well and you have a lovely hubby, we are all behind you xxxx

Oh debz, big hugs to you darling.

Our reason for weight loss jis exactly the same. I am 26 in next month and would love to be a mummy now but i dont want to try when im so over weight hence why i joined sw.

Visualise the little baby in your arms :) and that will spur you on xxx

It is easier siad than done huni, I am the same age as yourself. I will be 27 in September. I know that I am still quite young but I have always said that I want to have kids before I am 30. I do still have plenty time but the baby boom seems to be on at the moment for everyone else!! I know that it will happen and hopefully very soon without the need for ivf! How are you getting on? it is good to speak to someone who is going through the same as myself! x

Debz - you have done so well.

To get to sub 35 - you have just over 7 BMI points to go .... you've already dropped 4 in 8 weeks!!

You've weighed in 4 days after your last weigh in - there is a reason SW doesn't recommend a weigh in within 7 days of your last one ... fluctuations in your natural body weight.

Keep the faith, you are an inspiration and we're all here for you xxx

thats a lovely reply, thanks so much huni. I am proud of the achievement I have made with my weight loss so far and in such a short space in time, i know that i can do it and it will help my body in the long run. Just when you want something so bad, you tend to focus on the struggle to achieving it as opposed to the end result. My best pal is like a sister to me and ppl say we are joined at the hip. I am so chuffed for her and want to give her a big hug! She knows how emotional i feel about it as she knew what I was like when my brother announced that his gfriend was preg (she is 16 and has now got 7 weeks left before due) I am over the moon for them and cant wait until my wee nephew is here. She told me that she kind of felt guilty telling me as she knows this is a sore subject. I feel bad that she felt like this!
Well, was a quick catch up. Im heading to bed now. Nightshift again tonight. Will reply to messages again later on. Got my Zumba class at 8pm so I will be having a boogie and forgetting about babies for a wee while!! Focusing on my exercise and my 10% award that I wanted on Monday!!!! xxx

How was the rest if your night Debz?

I had a few more wee moments. Had big puffy eyes. Was trying to not think about it but it was all that was on my mind!! It will get easier. At least I can have a practice with her baby and hand it back before i hv my own :D xxx

Hi Debz, hope you are home now and getting lots of hugs from your hubby. Just to reiterate what everyone has said, you will get there so keep strong as you have the best motivation in the world and can do it as you have shown so far xxxx

I am back home now, met hubby on way home as he was heading to his work. Got a wee hug but has promised me a big snuggle when he comes home :D (im hoping thats not all :))
Seems that there is a baby boom on at the moment and it just isnt coming my way unfortunatley. I am determined that loosing the weight will help and hopefully I will not need IVF after all! I am going to stay hopeful! Myself and my friend do everything together, we always seem to loose the same weight most weeks aswell, ppl mistake us for sisters. We were laughing about it last night when she told me by saying that I could be pregnant right now and it wouldnt surprise us at all. We are so joined and alike it is quite scary :D
Hubby and I are trying very hard to conceive and I hv been taking the folic acid tablets and calculating my ovulation days but I dont ovulate every month. Thats where the problem is coming from also the fact that I only have one ovary and fallopian tube. My day will come, keep everything crossed for me please !!! Thanks for your support x

Sending you a big hug Debz x. You have come so far already in such a short space of time and you are so determined that you can reach that magic BMI and get the help that you deserve and want so much. Like Surzy says, look how far down your BMI has come already!
Take care honey xxxx

That is so true, I know that I have done well and i am not going to throw it all away now! I am determined that this time I will loose all the weight that I need too and it will all be worth it in the end! I cant wait to see the doctors face when I return because he told me that it would be a long hard struggle and he didnt think i could loose alot of weight and get my BMI down. I will be taking my sworld book with me for proof when i get my consultation!!! I will prove them all wrong :p

Hi Debz just wanted to send you my best wishes. My brother and his wife had trouble conceiving, in fact he was told he would never have kids of his own. They went for IVF and conceived naturally between attempts. Following that they had no trouble conceiving again so there is always hope. I have seen first hand how upsetting it can be but don't give up. You have done so well and you have a lovely hubby, we are all behind you xxxx

Awww thats brill news huni that they managed to coneive naturally. I have heard alot of ppl saying this. Apparantly the less you worry about it, the more chance it is of happening. I know I have so much support on here and my hubby and family are amazing. Dont know where I would be without them!!! My mum told me today that I will loose all my weight and before I know it, I will have a wee baby. I hope she is right! Still get teary eyed thinking about the pregnancy issue, its a raw subject but I will get better. I pray that my best pal has an amazing pregnancy and i just cant wait to gv my wee adopted niece or nephew a big kiss n cuddle!!!

I havent been on here in a while

Hi guys havent been on here in a while and I have completely lost track having lost a stone but now i think I have put it back on again but I am now pledging to start again and keep going weighing myself tonight at the gym and now it all starts here. I am looking to lose about 6-7 stone so got a long way to go but I know I will get there in the end

Hey guys, im hoping to loose at least 1lb this week to reach my 2st award! I cant believe i have managed to do it. I think it has helped this time around because my OH is doing it with me...even though he has lost nearly 3 stone..bloody men lol!!

Debz try not to worry about the pg! My friend and her hubby had been trying for 2years and was recording everything you say u've been doing and had no luck at all. Well this xmas they feel just becasue they forgot about it, relaxed and enjoyed xmas together with family and friends. I dont want this sounding negative but do you think you may be looking into it too much and stressing out because it hasnt happened?

xx

Debz I can understand sort of were you are it took me losing two babies to get my two (although i did lose my dd's twin) when I lost them everyone seemed pregnant I honestly thought the jealous feeling would eat away at me I struggled to look at anyone pregnant without getting upset it was horrible :( I am blessed now with two monkeys and I'm sure you will be too. X

Been looking at all the sweet recipces on here for my up coming * week where I would if I could eat a horse covered with chocolate!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been looking at all the sweet recipces on here for my up coming * week where I would if I could eat a horse covered with chocolate!

Hang on, I'm sure I have a chocolate coverd horse recipe somewhere in my archives....!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day? I'm carrying out annual reviews today so really nice to just sit down and have a good catch up with all my team.

Eating a lovely green day lunch as I type - pasta (the chilli penne for asda, so much more tasty for cold pasta), HEB bacon, sweetcorn and HEA of el laughing cow - deelish!! Fruit and yogurt to follow!

Take care and catch up soon x

Debz

Lost girl I am exactly the same usually I have some low syn chocolate to combat this but I have given chocolate up for Lent lol

Did you find anything lovely?

xx

Last edited:
Back