Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Debz1809 said:
It is easier siad than done huni, I am the same age as yourself. I will be 27 in September. I know that I am still quite young but I have always said that I want to have kids before I am 30. I do still have plenty time but the baby boom seems to be on at the moment for everyone else!! I know that it will happen and hopefully very soon without the need for ivf! How are you getting on? it is good to speak to someone who is going through the same as myself! x

You are really young darling.. The best thing for you is to concentrate on losing weight :) you will do this!! WE WILL DO THIS. I am likebyourself, i thought i would have had children by now :( but i will beat the flab so i can have children...

Yum yum I have just finished my dinner and it was delicious Roast chicken , garlic stir fried cabbage and free mash yum yum with a little gravy.

You are really young darling.. The best thing for you is to concentrate on losing weight :) you will do this!! WE WILL DO THIS. I am likebyourself, i thought i would have had children by now :( but i will beat the flab so i can have children...

I have 4 children and I'm 30! ;-0 Which is why I now need to beat the bulge. 4 kids in 8 years and no time for me. Being pg when heavily overweight is hard and I wish I could have been slimmer and in control of my weight while pg. Having said that I've had happy and healthy pregnancies, good sized babies and 4 natural births. Good luck to all on their ttc/pg journeys. Being a mum is an amazing job.

I'm plodding along weight wise. Only 0.5lb off this week which is so frustrating as I was saintly last week! Onwards and upwards! I think I need a treadmill! Well done to everyone on their weightloss.x

ILoveCake said:
I have 4 children and I'm 30! ;-0 Which is why I now need to beat the bulge. 4 kids in 8 years and no time for me. Being pg when heavily overweight is hard and I wish I could have been slimmer and in control of my weight while pg. Having said that I've had happy and healthy pregnancies, good sized babies and 4 natural births. Good luck to all on their ttc/pg journeys. Being a mum is an amazing job.

I'm plodding along weight wise. Only 0.5lb off this week which is so frustrating as I was saintly last week! Onwards and upwards! I think I need a treadmill! Well done to everyone on their weightloss.x

Aww thats brillant. Must be very busy with 4 kid, but i can imagine what joy they bring you.

Evening all! Temptation abounds in our house today - I have been making mini chocolate buttercream cupcakes for a 5yr old's birthday tomorrow. Have had one with a cup of tea - estimated at a full 15 syns!! - but have packed the rest away very very quickly!!!

IloveCake - a treadmill?! I bet your bum doesn't touch the sofa for more than 5 minutes at a time with 4 LOs to run around after!!

Take care xxx

you must be a very busy lady with 4 kids!! Thanks for the advice! I am going to plod along with my weight loss and fingers crossed this happens! Do you ever get the days where you aqre just totally down in the dumps and other days you are alright? Emotions have alot to answer for lol x

Last edited:
you must be a very bust lady with 4 kids!! Thanks for the advice! I am going to plod along with my weight loss and fingers crossed this happens! Do you ever get the days where you aqre just totally down in the dumps and other days you are alright? Emotions have alot to answer for lol x

Oh yes, days when I'm as annoying as Mr motivator in my 'I can do this' attitude and days when I feel more like Mr Blobby!! Definately helps me to keep a journal and write it all away, just getting it down on paper is soothing and reading it back again weeks later is very insightful.

WI for me today and I'm 2lbs down, so at least its moving again! We now have a week of using up the freezer and cupboards as car tax month so skint until payday! I can feel alot of green day pasta and rice dishes coming on!

Hope you all have a good day, I'm back on the staff reviews so see you all later xxx

Hi all, had a very 'synfull' day yesterday. I had planned on a healthy salad as knew I'd b out in the evening so made my salad for lunch the night before but when I opened it at lunch it was all soggy so went in the bin. Had to go out for lunch and admittedly made the wrong choice! Baked pot with tuna Mayo and sweetcorn - shoulda chosen beans really! *slap*

had sushi + bento box for dinner ( salmon teriyaki, rice, sushi, salad with Mayo and small piece fried chicken, two fried dumplings, seaweed)

Can't even begin to contemplate syns ! To top it off when I got home made carrot soup but when I tasted it, the carrots tasted off so went in the bin. Had no other option for lunch today but a mug shot and will buy a fruit salad on way in. So annoying! Hoping to keep on trAck today.

I have a really bad habit of after weighing in being really naughty - does anyone else do this? Decided after Sunday (weigh in) it's gotta stop otherwise it's not a lifestyle change.

Hope everyone has a lovely day, sun is shining over here xx

Hi vitzy, I weigh in after a bad day too. I don't know why, maybe to see what damage has been done. I must stop doing it too!

Just a quick hello :D

Poor dd's got a water infection or something so ive been walking all between my house, school and the docs then walking the dogs a longer way home and doing 20mins on the bike which now means my hips and knees are sore :rolleyes:

But positive note trousers seem lighter and according to my scales Im another 1lb lighter (poss 1.5) so fingers crossed i can get my half a stone next week :D

Hope everyone one else is ok

hi everyone. just wanted to drop by :) i've been doing slimming world for about a month now and have lost about half a stone averaging between 1 and 2lbs lost each week. i haven't been quite as brilliant this week but have stuck to the main principles.

i lost weight to get married two years ago, then got pregnant straight away, but gained an awful lot of weight once i had the baby as i was too shattered to cook properly and so was hubby as he was working ridiculous hours at the time. now we're more in control it's time to sort it out. plus, i nearly hit 18 stones and panic hit, ha. so i have about 6.5 stones to lose ideally, at least to start with. i would be very happy to be a size 14 again and i was at 11.5 stones. so i guess that's about 6 stones to go then :)

i really need to get it off and keep it off this time. stick with the programme as it were. this going down and then gaining more than i was to begin with is getting me nowhere!!

abz xx

Welcome Abz, sounds like you have made a great start! Its good this week that at least the basics have stuck with you - I think it indicates that we are properly on our way to making the change and that these changes are becoming more habitual.

Gorgeous baby pic in your avatar BTW!

I've been to the gym today for the first time in 5 years!!! I'm already aching so came home and had a nice hot bath!!!

But i'm really proud of myself - I ran for 30 seconds and DIDN'T DIE!!!! (only nearly died!!) So that's progress for the woman who used to get out of breath climbing her stairs!!

well done surzy :D don't think i've been in a gym for over 10 years!! oh god i didn't realise that!! can't afford any with a creche now so my gym-going days are over for a wee while longer :D

ha. if there'd been a free one at work then there's a slim (very) possibility that i may have gone to it before going home :)

oh, and thanks cherry-pie. i thought i'd responded, sorry :S

that's my OH and izzy :D she is the best thing i ever did... and now i need to make sure i can keep up with her. she's almost on the move now!!

Hiya Abz
Nice to see you here. We'll all kick butt together with SW
xxxx

Back