Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Good evening everyone, hope you are all well. I am at work so thought I would pop on to see who is around. Iv had a bit of a rough day today :-(
Never had any dinner today! I wasnt feel too good and I have slept most of the day. Was at the docs with chest pains. they think that I have acid in my stomach and maybe a possible ulcer. Sending me for an endoscopy in the next few weeks so fingers crossed everythings alright.
I hvnt been hungry recently at all so just not been eating. Dont want to eat for the sake of it. In saying that, I am starving at the mo, just going to go and have some batchelors savoury rice. Last nightshift for me !!! xx

1.5lb off for me this week. Frustratingly 0.5lb away from my 1st stone award. Had really wanted to get that this week. Oh well, will have to redouble my efforts.

Woop woop I weighed myself and have lost 8 lb since my last weigh in which was about a month ago :) 1LB off my 2 stone yippee.

I only weigh myself once a month so its a true weight loss as my weigh fluctuates a lot especially around star week then I can put on a stone in a week its a nightmare.
xxx

well done on the weight losses and good luck for those which are to weigh in :)

Hi all, hope you are all ok

Debz - hope that tests come back ok and your feeling better xx

Gemma- congrates on your loss!

I'm bit annoyed this morn as took a sneaky peak - know I shouldn't and I've gained 1 lb. I know weds was bad but resta week was good. I know shouldn't weigh mid week but is it really likely to change by Sunday?? Will stick to plan till then just bit upset really. Oh well, hope next week is better thought got my weekend away next week and a leaving do!

Lol suzy that's my fear if I run I'll either knock myself out with my boobs or end up dead i havnt ran since I was like 11 lol

It's the totm now :( so I'm really hoping I can still loose 2lbs this week although I know I bloat when it's this time so asking as I keep to it and don't go nuts I'll be ok the following week

Lol suzy that's my fear if I run I'll either knock myself out with my boobs or end up dead i havnt ran since I was like 11 lol

PMSL!! So true for me too - every so often in a moment of madness I do a little crazy run with the dogs - lasts all of 30 seconds and is NOT a pretty sight!!!

Well done on the losses ladies, and good luck to everyone still to WI this week.

Vitzy, its still a way to go to Sunday and until then you still have all to play for!

Congrates mrs Hain that is great and quite a good idea though how do u resist not doing it?

I think its because I know its working and get so depressed when the scales dont reflect the weight I feel I have lost.
I decided that I couldn't carry on going to the class because I couldn't afford it financially and mentally lol
I found that if I lost weight I would reward myself by eating badly for at least a day usually more but if I didnt do well I would also cheer myself up by having a bad day and the next day it was a lose lose situation.
So now I weigh myself once a month and dont have a bad day unless I save my syns up all week.
xxx

Debz1809 said:
Good evening everyone, hope you are all well. I am at work so thought I would pop on to see who is around. Iv had a bit of a rough day today :-(
Never had any dinner today! I wasnt feel too good and I have slept most of the day. Was at the docs with chest pains. they think that I have acid in my stomach and maybe a possible ulcer. Sending me for an endoscopy in the next few weeks so fingers crossed everythings alright.
I hvnt been hungry recently at all so just not been eating. Dont want to eat for the sake of it. In saying that, I am starving at the mo, just going to go and have some batchelors savoury rice. Last nightshift for me !!! xx

Debz, is there no way you can get it done quicker privately? You may want to enquire ihow much it costs and see if you can get it done quicker.

Hi, I lost 4 lb this week so I'm 1/2 lb away from my first stone, but better for me is that i'm in the 'teens'!

Thanks Cherry, just feeling very deflated. I know two more days so gonna try keep on track. I should try mrshains idea of once a month but not sure I have the will power to resist checking!

I'm really panicking now as getting married next August and need to Start dress shopping March. If I don't lose the weight I know It will ruin my wedding day. I'm debating switching to Cambridge but even that freaks me out as don't wanna lose my hair!! I need way more self control.

It's my dads birthday on Sunday, his first bday since he passed away 4 months ago and that's just adding to my stress!

The thought of not finding another job after I finish mine next week doesn't help though I could do with a break.

Thinking I'll try and leave work early and walk home (1hr walk) that might help me clear my head a bit.

Sorry for the depressing message, doing my best not to go mad and pig out! Bad I know. So far tho been ok x

Last edited:
It's not even 9pm yet and going to bed, I'm really fed up, have been almost totally off plan this week. Need to redeem myself tomorrow and Sunday if I'm to get a loss or stay the same. Really wanted 2 lb this week. I need a miracle. Night everyone hope your week has been better than mine.

Last week I gained 1.5 which was really depressing this early. This week I lost 2.5 so at least I'm moving in the right direction again.

It's hard for me to stay motivated when I have a setback...which could easily lead to another. I'm going to have to think of some way to keep focused in the bad weeks.

morning everyone...weigh in day 2day and i've lost 1lb wahoo....i've managed 2 hit my March Target of losing 7lbs so pleased about that :)

I've got 4weeks until i go and see mum and dad so would love to lose another 5lbs so i'm pulling my fingers out next couple of weeks gonna get exercising and do some meal plans.

Hope everything is ok with everyone :)

Bellybegone said:
I've lost the plot today, want a day off, or two lol. Weekends are much harder.

I know exactly how you feel, I had a bad day Wednesday and I haven't got back on track yet. I really must as I don't want to be putting any weight back on.

I have 10 Stone to lose :'( I don't know were 2 start? x

Back