Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks Cherry, just feeling very deflated. I know two more days so gonna try keep on track. I should try mrshains idea of once a month but not sure I have the will power to resist checking!

I'm really panicking now as getting married next August and need to Start dress shopping March. If I don't lose the weight I know It will ruin my wedding day. I'm debating switching to Cambridge but even that freaks me out as don't wanna lose my hair!! I need way more self control.

It's my dads birthday on Sunday, his first bday since he passed away 4 months ago and that's just adding to my stress!

The thought of not finding another job after I finish mine next week doesn't help though I could do with a break.

Thinking I'll try and leave work early and walk home (1hr walk) that might help me clear my head a bit.

Sorry for the depressing message, doing my best not to go mad and pig out! Bad I know. So far tho been ok x

No wonder its tough going at the moment lovely, its a really stressful time for you. How you doing today? Have you made plans to be with family & loved ones tomorrow - I hope so.
Take care of yourself and then when you are feeling more positive you can start to plan for Operation Wedding Dress!
xxx

I have 10 Stone to lose :'( I don't know were 2 start? x

Hello GagaOoLala (fab name!!) and welcome to the club!!
I think the absolute key is to only think 7lbs at a time (and after the fist one you only have to repeat 19 times more!!!), the full picture is just too scary. I'm almost 2 stone down with about 10 to go but I'm only targetting myself on the next 7 lbs.

My other 'rule' for myself is to just keep going. Too many times I have allowed a slip up to last for hours, days, weeks even months rather than just accepting it, forgiving myself (this is the hard bit and still working on it) and getting straight back on plan.

Look forward to getting to know you more and sharing your journey xxx

GagaOoLala said:
I have 10 Stone to lose :'( I don't know were 2 start? x

I have the same amoubt to lose. Like cherry said.. 7llbs at a time. Give me a shout if u need any support x

Evening all, how is everyone today? We've had a lovely chilled day today, house clean, laundry all done so out with dogs in the sunshine for a walk and home to a gorgeous lamb dinner - devine! I've had a good variety of red, green and EE days this week, I've been walking most days and I'm on track syns wise too so fingers crossed for a good one this week!

I still need to work on eating while watching TV / chilling - today its been fruit which is fine, but not sure that I should need to eat anything at all after a sunday lunch! Its a habit and one that I need to work on!

Hope you all do something fun with your extra hour of evening daylight!
Take care xxx

Hi every one more great losses

Gaga really I should loose 10odd aswell but I'm more then happy to loose 6-7 stone then tackle the rest later

I think just a few lbs s month and I will be slimmer honestly I've only lost 6lbs in 3 weeks but they clothes are slightly looser my belly seems to have gone down abit it's such a boost

Got oh home this week he was rammed up the bum during his driving lesson spent Friday night in a&e, yesterday emergency docs with whiplash and concussion :( it's very sore he kept me awake last night whimpering and moaning in his sleep because of the pain bless him

Made home made sw chips and the sw BBQ sauce which was lovely! Also made a sw chocolate pudding from tofu but I
Don't like it lol so it's going in the bin :eek:

Going to try kfc style chicken poss tomorrow if I can find some chicken bovril!

I think I have a gain coming my way this week, hopefully only 1 lb. I really need to get strict with myself from now on. Was really slack last week.

Hi every one more great losses

Gaga really I should loose 10odd aswell but I'm more then happy to loose 6-7 stone then tackle the rest later

I think just a few lbs s month and I will be slimmer honestly I've only lost 6lbs in 3 weeks but they clothes are slightly looser my belly seems to have gone down abit it's such a boost

Got oh home this week he was rammed up the bum during his driving lesson spent Friday night in a&e, yesterday emergency docs with whiplash and concussion :( it's very sore he kept me awake last night whimpering and moaning in his sleep because of the pain bless him

Made home made sw chips and the sw BBQ sauce which was lovely! Also made a sw chocolate pudding from tofu but I
Don't like it lol so it's going in the bin :eek:

Going to try kfc style chicken poss tomorrow if I can find some chicken bovril!

Hope he's feeling better by today, poor thing. Scary enough at any time but even worse on a lesson.

I hope you get some chicken bovril, the KFC is stunning!!! The bovril was rarer than rocking horse poo for a while around here but my asda seem to have had it in everytime recently so fingers crossed for you!

I think I have a gain coming my way this week, hopefully only 1 lb. I really need to get strict with myself from now on. Was really slack last week.

Some weeks are so much harder than others, but keep going, you'll get there now! I'm approaching my mega-month of birthdays and celebrations so need to be super organised, strict on the in-between days and in control on the celebratory days - I need a plan!!

On an easier note my OH is starting to take more interest in the plan. He has been loosing weight with me, and is doing really well, but at first he didn't want to know about SW, he was just upping his fruit and veg, limiting his bread and cutting right back on treats. Most of his evening meals have been SW though, and I keep printing him out new recipes that I think he'll like. Something has twigged anyway as this weekend he's had lots of questions about red days and green days and is trying his first proper green day today - result!

Hope you all have a Happy Monday, Catch up soon xxx

hey there...

i am all new to this forum/site. i have just started my sw today!
joined on line last week but had no clue what it was all about so decided to start fresh today after reading everything i could..

i have a lot to lose too.. about 8st :mad: but read a few posts back to keep it at 7lb targets each time, that sounds like a really good plan cause i usually get so disheartened! :cry:

i am in my mid 20's and me and hubby REALLY want a :family2: so this weightloss is vital to not just me...

any motivation/tips/info/miracles!! :D then please do pass them on, i would really appreciate it anything

:sign0009:

Hi Hoping, welcome to a great place for support x
No miracles to offer I'm afraid (but if I find one I'll be sure to let you all know!) but I would say just keep on trying, no matter what - a little wobble (or even a big wobble!) won't stop you getting there but stopping trying will!

I think there are a few ladies on here trying to lose weight before they TTC so you'll be in good company - and hopefully in 18 months or so we can have the first rush of 'no longer lots to lose' babies!!!

So fell off the wagon!! Just wanted to admit it as was ashamed and wouldn't log on - so I didn't have to face up to it. Lol. Can't hide out for ever. Oh well. Back on track today. Have had 4 v bad days.

Haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts yet but hi to everyone.

Gemmalina said:
So fell off the wagon!! Just wanted to admit it as was ashamed and wouldn't log on - so I didn't have to face up to it. Lol. Can't hide out for ever. Oh well. Back on track today. Have had 4 v bad days.

Hi I had the same problem, from Thursday evening it all went down hill for me. But I went to weigh in this morning and was very relieved to have put on only half a pound. I started over this morning. I want to lose good next week. I'm sure it will all work out for both of us in the long run.

Glad you're back - and hopefully raring to go again! Sometimes I think that a little break does you good, gets it out of your system and makes you appreciate fruit and veg again!!

Hi I had the same problem, from Thursday evening it all went down hill for me. But I went to weigh in this morning and was very relieved to have put on only half a pound. I started over this morning. I want to lose good next week. I'm sure it will all work out for both of us in the long run.

I need a good one too this week so lets go for it!! (although I can feel * week knocking again - a week too soon, but losing weight seems to be confusing it somewhat!!)

Thank you cherry he's on 3 different pain killers worst thing is his driving test is next Monday lol so hoping a week of rest and drugs will sort him out

Hoping I'm new aswell, this place is fab I've learn so much in the last few weeks food wise, I think it also helps looking at the photos it makes me want to be able to
Do the same have "fat" pics and "thin" pics! Good luck

Gemmalina and amandas I think a break is sometimes what you need to get started again, I lost nearly a stone before then fell off and gained all but a few lbs back but this time my head in really into it so I'm glad I had the break even if meant putting on weight again

Any tips on resisting weighing yourself lol my scales show I've lost 3lbs since last week but they also show I'm lighter then the sw ones do so I think if tomorrow shows something different I'm
Going to be disappointed but I just can't help it!

Thank you cherry he's on 3 different pain killers worst thing is his driving test is next Monday lol so hoping a week of rest and drugs will sort him out

Hoping I'm new aswell, this place is fab I've learn so much in the last few weeks food wise, I think it also helps looking at the photos it makes me want to be able to
Do the same have "fat" pics and "thin" pics! Good luck

Gemmalina and amandas I think a break is sometimes what you need to get started again, I lost nearly a stone before then fell off and gained all but a few lbs back but this time my head in really into it so I'm glad I had the break even if meant putting on weight again

Any tips on resisting weighing yourself lol my scales show I've lost 3lbs since last week but they also show I'm lighter then the sw ones do so I think if tomorrow shows something different I'm
Going to be disappointed but I just can't help it!

Ask someone to kidnap your scales!

i weighed in on sat and now im only 1/2lb off my first stone :D
but then i also fell off the wagon for the whole weekend :(:(
i keep asking myself why i do it but i get no reply.so this week im not falling off and if i cut back on syns this week i might just lose that 1/2lb.

hope every1 has a good week

I have seriously thought about putting ours in the shed - but I might get funny looks going down the garden on a thursday morning in my dressing gown, closing the shed door followed by a whoop of joy or a great big groan!!!

cherry-pie said:
No wonder its tough going at the moment lovely, its a really stressful time for you. How you doing today? Have you made plans to be with family & loved ones tomorrow - I hope so.
Take care of yourself and then when you are feeling more positive you can start to plan for Operation Wedding Dress!
xxx

Hi Cherry thanks for your message. The last few days haven't gone so well but hoping to get back on track tomorrow. Yesterday was v hard and sad but had my mum and bro around and we celebrated for my dad as much as we could. Have a weekend away planned this weekend which bf treated me too! Will try do lotsa walking. Thanks for your reply, i really appreciated it.

Back