Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey there!
Just had a quick nosey at your diary/group. Man, how did you get 9lbs in the first week!! I only managed 3.5lbs, which is still great but I want to lose more :( with a good 8 stone to lose myself and a metabolism of a sloth its hard!! But still thinking positive of course :)
Good job on the hard work so far!!

May seem like a really silly question (but seeing as it's only my 2nd day ye might forgive me!!)

What do ye eat if ye are hungry between meals??? I have been eating loads of fruit but Not sure if I am overdoing it!!

MinkyDinky (cute name!) I think the 9lbs was a flook - my body was in shock!! Its now settled down to a more sustainable 1 - 2 lbs a week but hey, its movement in the right direction!

Hoping, through the week I don't tend to really eat between meals (as I make my lunch and dinner big! Don't mention breakfast, I just can't do it on a work day, but sometimes have a nibble on my lunch by about 10.30!), although I do try to leave syns for a night time treat to have with a cuppa. On the weekends though when my days are less structured I do snack more - fruit, yogurt, ham, tuna, veg soups and hard boiled eggs are probably my regular choices, although sometimes I just syn something like a mini twister ice lolly. As for the fruit though, I don't really think that you can overdo it so just enjoy!

Morning

Well done surzy on getting your club 10!! :D

I have had a stressful morning, oh kept me up
Most of the night moaning in pain, taking over the bed etc and now my 6yr has decided that he's really 2yrs old and is going to become a pain in the bum! guess it's about time as he's been excellent really till this year now he's 6 going on 15 eighths attitude he brings home from
School gggrrr!

I seem to have a bit of an addiction, to yellow plums. I have eaten ten this morning. And want more, but have run out. Have a feeling I could be visiting the loo a lot later. Lol. Hope everyone else is doing ok today.

I'm off out with my husband tonight. It's our wedding anniversary. Not sure where we are going yet.

Aw congratulations Amanda xxx

For us 'lots to losers', how much did you have to lose before you could see a difference in your body?

Well first gain for me this week, one and a half pounds. First gain since new year so I can't grumble. Need to get more focused, not talk about it, do it !

My husband has decided he would like us to have another baby. But I'm not too sure about it.

With my clothes on I can see a big difference already, everything is getting looser and looser - no noticeable changes naked yet though!!!

My husband has decided he would like us to have another baby. But I'm not too sure about it.

Tricky one Amanda - how old is your LO now? Good luck with talking it through and coming to a decision that is right for you all xxx

Only 1lbs off but i did get my Club 10!

Annoying as i've worked really hard in the gym but understand about the water retention thing - so it should be 'in the bank' for next week!!

Well done on the 10%, that must feel like a significant milestone has been reached, a very satisfying one to tick off!!

cherry-pie said:
Tricky one Amanda - how old is your LO now? Good luck with talking it through and coming to a decision that is right for you all xxx

We have 3 boys Joe is 15, Jamie is 11 and Luke is 4. I would like another baby, but I don't think my body would like it. I seem to get more ill with each pregnancy.

morning guys, hope all is well.

Hoping~if you look at SW Receipes the Fried Rice is there but i will put a link on for you :)
CherryPie~i use 2eggs,FF Yogurt and nutmeg for my Whire Sauce i dont put all of it on as the receipe says but me and my OH LOVE it.

Well here's hoping for a good week this week and good luck to all Thurs weigh ins :)

xx

You poor thing, its a long time to feel unwell and not like you can sit back and put your feet up throughout it or get a good rest afterwards either! Hope your GP etc can help you make the right decision x

WI day for me and another 2lbs off, which is good, particularly as its * week again! That makes my March total 6lbs and my two stone just two pounds away - really want to get that next week, I can almost reach out and touch it!!! I feel like I'm in a good groove now, evening meals are really varied although my lunches are a bit samey but thats for convenience more than anything. I'm still not really into breakfast, I'm up at 6 every morning for work and a cup of tea is all I ever fancy until at least 10.00. I might try an experiment of eating breakfast for a week to see if it makes a difference!

Take care all xxx

Last edited:
morning guys, hope all is well.

Hoping~if you look at SW Receipes the Fried Rice is there but i will put a link on for you :)
CherryPie~i use 2eggs,FF Yogurt and nutmeg for my Whire Sauce i dont put all of it on as the receipe says but me and my OH LOVE it.

Well here's hoping for a good week this week and good luck to all Thurs weigh ins :)

xx

Thanks Chelle, think I'll give that a go over the weekend with some actifry chips and salad!

Back