Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

10.5lbs off for me this month very happy with that, plus I'd set myself a "lose a stone before my spa break" which is in May and I have lost 13.5 lbs since setting the target in late Feb so have upped the target to 1.5 stones, plus my bmi is now under 40 ok still very high but it was over 50 when I started so all in all a happy day for me, shame I have to ruin it with work :p

Well done Welshcake, fantastic result for March and it must feel great to have moved down into the next BMI bracket as it were!
I know what you mean about ruining a good day with work though - but at least its Thursday and the weather is pants so might as well be here I suppose!!

Well done Welshcake, fantastic result for March and it must feel great to have moved down into the next BMI bracket as it were!
I know what you mean about ruining a good day with work though - but at least its Thursday and the weather is pants so might as well be here I suppose!!

Oh and another thing :D I'd forgotten until my fella txt me, its 23 months ago today I quit smoking

Amanda that's why I only have two children I do pregnancy very well nearly died after my first and go into kidney failure with them so medically it's not safe for me to have anymore I would've loved four tho. I had a chat with my consultant and gp they helped me decide if it was a good idea or not might be worth havin a chat with them :)

Well done welshcake and cherry pie on your losses :D

My dd had a water Infection last week and apparently if she gets another she has to get her kidneys scanned :( so fingers crossed no more I don't want her to have my shockingly rubbish ones

Havnt slept well either oh is tossing/turning/moaning all night, some drunks outside woke me up aswell so I feel very headachy and tired today

Oh I did make the kfc style chicken last night and it was gorgeous we all loved it even my fussy oh thought it was yummy now to stock up on chicken bovril seeing as it's so hard it find lol!

I think I have decided not to have any more kids, suffering during pregnancy I can't do it again. Plus I suffer with depression and don't want to stop my medication. It has taken me a long time to get where I am. Will have to explain to hubby.

Welshcake, you'll be a new woman now before you know it! I've never smoked (although my addictions begin with a 'c' too - cake, chocolate, cheese and cider!!!) but OH gave up just over two years ago. It was hard hard work and I admire everyone who can do it x

Lost girl - hope you make it through the day and that you get a good night's sleep tonight!!!

Take care Amanda, hope all goes well and hubby can count the blessings that he has already x

Well, I suppose I'd better get on with some work, so much to do, so little motivation!!!

Down 1lb. That's 14.5lbs in total over the last 6 weeks and i am getting my stone award tonight ;) Happy days.

Well done gemmalina! You keeping OK this week?

Surzy, those are impressive inch losses in a quarter of a year, you should be really proud of yourself x

Hi ladies, well a 3lbs loss for me tonight! I am happy, well kind of. This is the 3lbs that i put on last week so glad to have lost it again but wanted more ! Still not got my club 10 yet !!! So frustrating! I did get Slimmer of the month though .... pleased about that :) It is onwards and upwards for the rest of the week, roll on next thursdays weigh in, i will get my club 10 !! x

I'm pretty happy today, have worked out that I have just completed my bronze body magic, so I have a certificate coming on Monday. Yippee

I am on an absolute high, lost 5 and a half lbs last night, makes up for all the exercise I have been doing

katoof said:
I am on an absolute high, lost 5 and a half lbs last night, makes up for all the exercise I have been doing

5.5 lbs that's brilliant, bet you are over the moon.

yeah I am, I couldnt believe it, I have done some mega exercise this week so I will have to keep it up. I am getting hooked on body step and body attack

I lost my way over the last couple of weeks, but something clicked this morning. I'm back on plan and have done 30 mins on the wii. Hope to do a bit more than that tomorrow. Exercise definitely helps with the weightloss. So I plan to do more. I'm also going to the gym from 1 st June, so that will help too.

Amandas11976 said:
I lost my way over the last couple of weeks, but something clicked this morning. I'm back on plan and have done 30 mins on the wii. Hope to do a bit more than that tomorrow. Exercise definitely helps with the weightloss. So I plan to do more. I'm also going to the gym from 1 st June, so that will help too.

Glad your feeling better, I too am a bit lost but if we need to take the scenic route so be it. Good luck with the gym x

Back