Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

first week loss

Just needed to share after losing my way again!! I have rejoined class and lost 8.5lbs this week!! My highest ever loss in one week so really pleased with myself!
I have so much to lose but trying so hard not to think about that and taking each week at a time :)

Wow well done Suzy that's a massive difference I've written mine down from last week my sister told me to do it I never even thought of it! Glad to see peoe are noticing as well!

Amjax- well done that's a massive amount to lose!! I bet you are chuffed!

Katoof- I love the wii fit and the stepper one I like rythem boxing aswell well done on tbe weight loss aswell!

Amanda- what's tbe body magic? That's one thing I havnt been told about? Well done on getting your bronze!

Debz- well done on your 3lbs loss! How far away are you from your 10%?

I think im going to
Have gained this week :(

Got jeans on today that were 2 small a few weeks ago Tho which is nice! I'm really wanting to loose another 8lbs ish by 23rd of April as it's my sisters wedding that day

Surzy said:
I'm having a green day today. Need comfort food. Woke up to a message to say my Auntie Helen had lost her battle with cancer this morning. So i'm quite upset.

It's terrible to lose someone you love, but she's not suffering anymore. Remember all the goods times you had with her. I think under these circumstances you should give yourself some comfort food. If you can think straight try and flexi syn and keep count. If not it's only one day. Sending lots of hugs...

I'm having a green day today. Need comfort food. Woke up to a message to say my Auntie Helen had lost her battle with cancer this morning. So i'm quite upset.

so sorry to hear that..
but think on this..

you gaining 2-3lbs won't do you or her any good and keeping feelings down with food is not a good thing to do..

go for a long walk and have a good cry and you'll feel much better.... promise..

hey guys, sorry to hear your news Surzy.

My weigh in today and i've lost 2lbs wahoo and guess what...............im now under 200lbs!!!!!!!!! Im so happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Surzy said:

So sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs xxx

Surzy, so sorry to hear about your Aunty, I hope you've spent some time with loved ones over the weekend, its times like this you all need to draw strength from one another xxx

I hope everyone else has had a good weekend and mothers day? Really busy one here, and now its time to start thinking about work tomorrow again!!

Catch up properly soon xxx

Evening x

Hope everyone is ok, had a lovely day had a cuddle with a baby who was 27ish hours old sooo cute he was like a little old man all wrinkly and skin to big! He's my neighbours newborn :)

Got some very cute handmade cards from my two little monkeys!

I have Been a little naughty and ate a kitkat chunky dipped in a cup of tea yum yum!

Had a rubbish day today :( eaten What I shouldn't have it's WI tomorrow morning fingers crossed not done alot of damage

Need to get rid of the crips that are in my cupboard they keep calling me!

Surzy, sorry to hear your news.xx :(

3lbs off this week, 25lb total, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere now. :D

LostGirl, I had to throw away some treats in my cupboard which made it too easy to cheat.

After Friday's STS I've had to refocus and I'm determined have a 100% week.

Food that calls our name should not be trusted!! I was knocked off track by an excess of chocolate yesterday but today has been filled with loads (and I mean loads) of free food - I figure if I'm full of fruit then there is no room for anything synful!

Fab result ILoveCake, you're doing so well and goodluck tpals for your WI this week xxx

I need to sew my mouth shut and only open it for sfmuper free foods I think

Will see what the result is tomorrow and if I've put on I will do this 100% as I really want to get married now myself and after years of putting off I've agreed to get married next December if I'm a 16 by this Xmas eekk I think all the wedding chat has got to my oh and the fact the kids are old enough to wonder why I have a different name to them!

Good luck for your stone tomorrow lostgirl, and have fun with the wedding plans!! I really want to get my 2 stone on Thursday, so need free free free all the way to WI to make up for the chocolate bonanza on Sunday!
We had a gorgeous dinner last night - chicken breasts marinaded in nat yogurt and tandoori spices, a huge green salad, homemade raitia (nat yog, mint sauce, cumin, tumeric, salt, pepper and pinch of sweetner) and asda wm pitta bread - it felt like holiday food (except it was cold and wet outside!!). I'm all organised today too with my desk picnic and a casserole in the slow cooker for later so there are no excuses for me today!
Hope everyone else is OK? Take care xxx

I'm tired and extremely fed up, went to bed at 9.30 last night, but because I wasn't giving my husband attention he decided he'd keep me awake by making as much noise as possible. It wound me up so much I ended up having a panic attack which lasted well over an hour. I'm finding it really hard to not reach for naughty foods. Aarrgh.

Back