Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi all first weigh in a group this week nd a wicked 6lb weight loss extremely chuffed with that going for 4 -pound next week and hopefully ill get my first shiny! :)

3.5 this week :) Vry happy, another half to get my club 10 :D

Hey everyone! I thought Id pop in and say I'm another one with loads to lose! it feels like a huge job sometimes and that puts me off! Only just at the start of my journey! Lovign the plan and wonder why it ever took me so long to start!

First weigh in peeps and I am down 12lbs!! Have tried to be super good all week and had no choc or crisps etc. Still can't believe it!!

Thanks a mil. Am hoping my scales are not broken but I weighed myself in a few places in the kitchen and got the same weight from all!! It's the most I have ever lost.... Ever!!

Hi all first weigh in a group this week nd a wicked 6lb weight loss extremely chuffed with that going for 4 -pound next week and hopefully ill get my first shiny! :)

3.5 this week :) Vry happy, another half to get my club 10 :D

First weigh in peeps and I am down 12lbs!! Have tried to be super good all week and had no choc or crisps etc. Still can't believe it!!

FANTASTIC WI RESULTS!!!!

(Sorry, had to shout that at you as they are so brilliant!!!)

Well done, you should all be so proud of yourselves xxxx

Wow fantastic loss ladies! I weigh in tomorrow evening, I have about 6st to lose & really don't feel like i've been "dieting"! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Help Help Help I have seriously gone off track :-( Can someone please push me back on the wagon lol I was ding so well and since Friday I have eaten rubbish. I tried my wedding dress on and it isnt fitting as well as I would have hoped and now I am panicking that it wont be beautiful on the day. I have 3 months and 4 days to shift some more wobble :-( xxx

that's the beauty of the slimming world wagon... there's always another one along any minute so you can easily get back on it..... if you want to....
no one but YOU can control what you eat, but all we can do is offer support..
so put down the chocolate bar or whatever rubbish you are eating, and get back on the wagon..

ColJack said:
that's the beauty of the slimming world wagon... there's always another one along any minute so you can easily get back on it..... if you want to....
no one but YOU can control what you eat, but all we can do is offer support..
so put down the chocolate bar or whatever rubbish you are eating, and get back on the wagon..

Well said ;) I agree 100% tomorrow is another day put today behind you amd get back on it 100% xx

Thanks guys I have done my Asda online shop and planned what we are eating for the next couple of weeks so I will be good again. The problem was laziness and not being bothered to cook. I have given chocolate up for lent and I think I have substituted it for everything else. Im back in the zone again now and have asked my Fiance to shout at me if I am even tempted to be naughty.
I have ate so much bread since Thursday last week and we went out for a chinese on Sunday with my family for Mothers day. I had a red day and mostly ate meat but I think its that that has made me bloat that and the bread I have eaten.
xxx

Well done Surzy! 2 and a half stones in a quarter of the year is fantastic!

OK MrsH, bend over so I can administer the swift kick to the rear! And if you could please return the kick I'd be grateful! Ok, we're done now, and here comes the wagon around the corner with seats reserved for both you and I, but we have to cling on tight this time!!! Come on, we can do it! B****dy wagon tried to throw me off this week, and the chocolate monster did win for a while but I've locked him back under the stairs again for now as we're not friends any more!
How exciting that your wedding is so close! Now of course, even if the wedding was today you'd still look beautiful but this is about confidence and achieving your dreams. What motivates you? - take pictures of your dress and leave them in strategic places (may be tricky to find places you can see but MrH can't?!), make a chart of how many days you have until the wedding so you can cross each one off - and award a gold star for each one that you manage 100% on plan (I'm so cheesy I know!!!), plan some new recipes but most of all, if you have a little slip just get back on track again asap - you can do it!!!
Come on, that wagon won't wait any longer for us xxx

cherry-pie said:
Good luck for your stone tomorrow lostgirl, and have fun with the wedding plans!! I really want to get my 2 stone on Thursday, so need free free free all the way to WI to make up for the chocolate bonanza on Sunday!
We had a gorgeous dinner last night - chicken breasts marinaded in nat yogurt and tandoori spices, a huge green salad, homemade raitia (nat yog, mint sauce, cumin, tumeric, salt, pepper and pinch of sweetner) and asda wm pitta bread - it felt like holiday food (except it was cold and wet outside!!). I'm all organised today too with my desk picnic and a casserole in the slow cooker for later so there are no excuses for me today!
Hope everyone else is OK? Take care xxx

Pls come to my house and cook for me!!

I take one of those kicks please cherry. Have been beyond naughty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back on track yesterday and today though. I'm sure I'm up though - oh well! They can't have the one stone award back no matter what!!

Back