Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks Cherry Im so excited about the wedding and we paid for or honeymoon to Egypt yesterday as well. I dont want to feel blobby. For me its how I feel not how I look I have been bigger but felt gorgeous so it didnt matter at the moment though Im not feeling lovely but know that with SW i will again. Im back on the wagon now Cherry and feeling much better after your kind words your really lovely

xxxx

i was off the wagon last week really, and it showed But im back on it now and feeling good.
Did a lovely long walk through the fields and woods with the dogs which was fab Love walking down there with them. Just started the Body magic aswell although i do well over the amount for one week in one day for the bronze award so Hopefully it wont take long to get the gold :)

evening everyone, hope its all going ok!!

Thanks Cherry Im so excited about the wedding and we paid for or honeymoon to Egypt yesterday as well. I dont want to feel blobby. For me its how I feel not how I look I have been bigger but felt gorgeous so it didnt matter at the moment though Im not feeling lovely but know that with SW i will again. Im back on the wagon now Cherry and feeling much better after your kind words your really lovely

xxxx

Awww, thanks honey! I know exactly what you mean about its how you feel, and it doesn't get more important than needing to feel confident and gorgeous than on your wedding day! Sounds like you're on track again now though, and with the added incentive of a lovey honeymoon to look forward to too. Keep posting and letting us know how you're doing (cos I'm nosey!!!) x

Pls come to my house and cook for me!!

Hey, good to see you back lovely - as for dinner, it would be a pleasure!!

Glad you're OK and ready to go again, I think a few of us have found the last week or so harder. I had a really horrible *week and a run in with my dad, resulting in about 50 syns worth of chocolate - not good! Day 3 100% again now and feeling much better for it!

i was off the wagon last week really, and it showed But im back on it now and feeling good.
Did a lovely long walk through the fields and woods with the dogs which was fab Love walking down there with them. Just started the Body magic aswell although i do well over the amount for one week in one day for the bronze award so Hopefully it wont take long to get the gold :)

I love walking the dogs through the forest, it makes you feel so alive! We're really lucky here to have some great walking areas, I just need more time away from the office to make the most of them!

cherry-pie said:
Well done Surzy! 2 and a half stones in a quarter of the year is fantastic!

OK MrsH, bend over so I can administer the swift kick to the rear! And if you could please return the kick I'd be grateful! Ok, we're done now, and here comes the wagon around the corner with seats reserved for both you and I, but we have to cling on tight this time!!! Come on, we can do it! B****dy wagon tried to throw me off this week, and the chocolate monster did win for a while but I've locked him back under the stairs again for now as we're not friends any more!
How exciting that your wedding is so close! Now of course, even if the wedding was today you'd still look beautiful but this is about confidence and achieving your dreams. What motivates you? - take pictures of your dress and leave them in strategic places (may be tricky to find places you can see but MrH can't?!), make a chart of how many days you have until the wedding so you can cross each one off - and award a gold star for each one that you manage 100% on plan (I'm so cheesy I know!!!), plan some new recipes but most of all, if you have a little slip just get back on track again asap - you can do it!!!
Come on, that wagon won't wait any longer for us xxx

Ha ha ha I love it!! My chocolate monster had broke free too this last few weeks!! I have now chained him back up and is out on the yard!! (as I don't have a under the stairs cubbyhole) back on it 100% now though xxx

Ha ha ha I love it!! My chocolate monster had broke free too this last few weeks!! I have now chained him back up and is out on the yard!! (as I don't have a under the stairs cubbyhole) back on it 100% now though xxx

Best place for him, they pretend to be our friend, coax us back in with just a little bit and then before you know it they're taking over again and making demands!!!

WelshCake said:
lost 3½lbs this week, almost half way and almost 5 stone lighter :)

That's amazing!! How long has it taken you to lose that much?? Well done hon, what an achievement! :)

Welshcake thats fantastic :)
xx

thats brill, huge inspiration for me just starting my journey.. congrats again

Feeling emotional at the moment, I dont know why. Having to fight the goodies monster. I need to keep him locked away. He's surfaced far too many times the last few weeks. Hence me staying the same and not losing. (at least I didn't gain.)

Aw Amanda I have been feeling like poo last week as well and I think the goodie monster kidnapped my and used my body as a host I didnt get away lightly but I have been exorcised from him now mostly due to the kind words of our fellow minimins.
Ignore him tell him to foff and bother someone else.
xxxx

I've also been attacked. By the goodie monster, but have pushed him away and started fresh

I think because of here I've stuck with it, any diet before I'd give up if I gained anything at all!

Ive been pretty good yesterday and today so far and have done
Alot of walking with the dogs

I am feeling a bit more positive now, instead of goodies I'm going for free foods. It makes a huge difference knowing that your not alone when it comes to slip ups and falling off the wagon. Mrs h, as you said it's much easier to get back on the wagon with everyone's words of kindness, understanding and encouragement. I might have had a few weeks where I haven't been 100% but I have got back on plan totally from this morning. I plan on having a loss at my next weigh in, I'm fed up staying the same.

WelshCake said:
lost 3½lbs this week, almost half way and almost 5 stone lighter :)

Well done that's brilliant, I really need some willpower so I can start getting some good losses again. You will be at target before you know it.

Back