Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I have a lot to loose but reading through the last few pages of this thread, you have already inspired me to crack on

Down 3lb. But I cheated. I took my shoes off at the scales and my shoes probably weigh about that much! So reckon this weight might have been a STS if I had left them on.

Hello lovely - WOW, look at your recent losses - you are doing SOOOOO well, you must have really found your mojo again!

thanks, I am so pleased, i think its the exercise thats doing it. I am currently doing 4 bodystep, one body attack plus aqua and body balance classes a week. Just need to hope it carries on. You have done great too!! how are you finding it all??

Debz1809 said:
Evening ladies, reporting in with my weigh in tonight! I lost 3.5 lbs and achieved my club 10!! I amount so happy and quite emotional :( that was my first target I had set myself and iv got there in ten weeks. Only 1.5 lbs to go for my next sticker .... My 2 1/2 stone :) I will hopefully get that nxt wk :) I got slimmer of the week aswell! I am still shocked as I expected ayrways gained, I really hvnt bn too good this week xxxx

Down 3lb. But I cheated. I took my shoes off at the scales and my shoes probably weigh about that much! So reckon this weight might have been a STS if I had left them on.

And my bmi is a full 3 points lower :D

3lbs is 3lbs, and it doesn't matter how you got it, its yours and you can claim it!!!

thanks, I am so pleased, i think its the exercise thats doing it. I am currently doing 4 bodystep, one body attack plus aqua and body balance classes a week. Just need to hope it carries on. You have done great too!! how are you finding it all??

Blimey, I'm exhausted just reading it! I still haven't progressed further than walking, but thats enough for now! I'm enjoying feeling in control of food though and finding ways to make things fit the plan. Temptation still strikes occassionally and sometimes I fall for it but I think I'm winning overall!

I have a lot to loose but reading through the last few pages of this thread, you have already inspired me to crack on

Hello Crazy Kitty, look forward to getting to know you and good luck with the journey x

Well, it was WI for me today, and I'm 2lbs down which makes it 2 stone in total - yay!!!! Need to continue to be super good this week though as last weekend could still come back to bite me!

3lbs is 3lbs, and it doesn't matter how you got it, its yours and you can claim it!!!

Blimey, I'm exhausted just reading it! I still haven't progressed further than walking, but thats enough for now! I'm enjoying feeling in control of food though and finding ways to make things fit the plan. Temptation still strikes occassionally and sometimes I fall for it but I think I'm winning overall!

Hello Crazy Kitty, look forward to getting to know you and good luck with the journey x

Well, it was WI for me today, and I'm 2lbs down which makes it 2 stone in total - yay!!!! Need to continue to be super good this week though as last weekend could still come back to bite me!

HI Cherrypie, your doing so well. I just want to ask how many syns you have a day, cos no matter how much I'm on plan am not losing well. I need help.

xxx

Hi Janeasetler, thanks for the reply x Looking at your overall loss you're doing really well but it must be frustrating if you're sticking to it like glue and not getting where you need to be. I do eat pretty much all my syns (and some weeks someone elses too!!). I usually average them over the week and some days I might have 5, other days 20. I use them for el mayo, gravy (only bisto but plenty of it!), little yorkshire puds, sauces such as pepper sauce and white sauce, and then also for a pretty much daily treat of a mini bag of biscuits or a little bar of something. I do find that red days work best for me, and the weeks that I lose best are when I've eaten loads of free and superfree, rather than the weeks when I've tried to cut back. Have you fallen into the trap of not eating enough? Perhaps post a few days worth of food on the main board as lots of people seem to be able to offer great advice.
Good luck, I hope you get it moving again and keep in touch x

Just came back to add one more thing - do you keep a food diary? I find mine really useful for seeing my own triggers and mood swings through the month. For example, I now know that if I have too many green days I tend to want more treats - no idea why, must be a carb thing, whereas a mixture of all three, or just red keeps me in a better balance!

had a fab day, really good found a new addiction to really hard sour Plums lol eaten a punnet in 2 days ( although my sons had two lol)

was in a fab mood, not so much now are Inlaws out on the earth just to pee on your cornflakes??? :mad::mad:

had a fab day, really good found a new addiction to really hard sour Plums lol eaten a punnet in 2 days ( although my sons had two lol)

was in a fab mood, not so much now are Inlaws out on the earth just to pee on your cornflakes??? :mad::mad:

Hmmm, some days it does seem to feel like that! My MIL is lovely most of the time, but when she's got one on her its best to just stay quiet and leave fast!

Good day here too, gorgeous weather and lots of free food - including a whole pineapple!! We just had a BBQ, so nice to be able to do something outside again!

Doing a car boot sale tomorrow looks like the weather is going to be great again hopefully make lots of pennies for my May break :D

Good luck - you can sell all those clothes you've grown out of!

I had a great bargain last week - a huge blanket box for £3! I've been looking for one for ages - and my MIL just bought one brand new for £79!!!! Mine needs a little paint, and I think I'll cushion and cover the top to match the bedroom but thats all part of the fun!

Good luck - you can sell all those clothes you've grown out of!

I had a great bargain last week - a huge blanket box for £3! I've been looking for one for ages - and my MIL just bought one brand new for £79!!!! Mine needs a little paint, and I think I'll cushion and cover the top to match the bedroom but thats all part of the fun!

Sure is, I love doing and going to bootys I'm a bootaholic :D

Hi peeps! :D

I'm still on track plodding along with my new way of life.

Quick Q for those of you who've lost lots of weight.....I have about 6 stone I need to shift, 25lbs down. I can see the difference but it feels as though I have forever to go. When could you really look in the mirror and see a whole new you?

Well done to everyone who's lost weight this week, weigh in again on monday.xx

Hmmm, some days it does seem to feel like that! My MIL is lovely most of the time, but when she's got one on her its best to just stay quiet and leave fast!

Good day here too, gorgeous weather and lots of free food - including a whole pineapple!! We just had a BBQ, so nice to be able to do something outside again!
Never got on with mine really mainly because they choose Oh's ex over our children, neither Inlaws know the children birthdays and never send cards, ignore them if they see them in the street e.t.c the list goes on didnt bother to see our son when he was fighting for his life after his birth :( or each time hes been for his operations. They hardly bother with Oh either unless they want something i could be here all day moaning about them but i wont lol!

we are having a sort of bbq but without the bbq, we are having jacket spuds and all the trimmings with the neighbours as we are all really close up here which is lovely

Doing a car boot sale tomorrow looks like the weather is going to be great again hopefully make lots of pennies for my May break :D

I love boot sales can get such fab prices! and makes some good pennies :) Hope you have a great day

Quick Q for those of you who've lost lots of weight.....I have about 6 stone I need to shift, 25lbs down. I can see the difference but it feels as though I have forever to go. When could you really look in the mirror and see a whole new you?

wow 25lbs!! well done :) and good luck for monday :)

After paying for the pitch I made £83 well happy with that :D

Well done thats brill :)

I need to do one to get rid of some shoes and clothes to make room for new ones when I have lost weight.

xx

Well done thats brill :)

I need to do one to get rid of some shoes and clothes to make room for new ones when I have lost weight.

xx

The size 22-24 clothes went really quickly, and I was really good I took a salad and chicken tikka in a tub plus grapes plum manderines in another tub and bottled water, pass me my halo :p

I just take half a stone at a time, just lately I have been noticing the weight loss, usually when I catch myself in a mirror rather that actually looking in the mirror

Back