Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Vent away lovely, it does us all good! I don't suppose he meant it - or even realised that they are sugar loaded - but they can be dopey s*ds on times can't they!! My OH is trying to follow the plan too but can make some daft mistakes on times - last week he made a casserole, cut the fat off the meat but then put it in the pot anyway, 'to give it some taste' - I try to be patient, but honestly, come on mate, just think!!!

Well done on the two stone and hope you feeling better again now!!

Hi everyone I hope everyone is well and having a good day. I've just got back from the pub after meeting some friends who haven't seen me since January and they asked how much weight is had lost as I'm looking thinner :) it made my day and made drinking diet coke worth while :) XX

Remind me to never skip breakfast again. Even if I'm not hungry in the morning...because I'm starving now!

looking good surzy...you can really tell :)

Thanks Cherry Pie..i think i will have a couple of glasses of wine and count them as flexi syns...you need to still enjoy yourself so sod it lol

Yeah my OH can be stupid at times...this morning i ask what he's cooking for dinner and the answer was Pizza and chips! Doh we are both following the plan and he knows we cant have that but because he cant be bothered to cook thats his answer...i think he was trying to be funny! Anyway got some diced chicken out of the freezer so im going to try to cook the diet coke chicken meal 2night. Been meaning to do it for ages so tonight it is lol

hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

Good morning ladies, looks like another sunny day here! Makes the salad so much more appealing!!

Hi everyone I hope everyone is well and having a good day. I've just got back from the pub after meeting some friends who haven't seen me since January and they asked how much weight is had lost as I'm looking thinner :) it made my day and made drinking diet coke worth while :) XX

Thats the boost you needed to keep going on your wedding dress mission! I did the diet coke thing saturday night (minus the vodka!) and it felt good actually - and I didn't lose any time on Sunday!

Remind me to never skip breakfast again. Even if I'm not hungry in the morning...because I'm starving now!

LOL! I still hate breakfast throught the week! I know its good for me, but I don't like it (sticks out bottom lip for effect!). I can manage a yogurt and an apple about 10.00 at a push but even then its an effort and I've been up for 4 hours by then so I know that I should have something! Yet at the weekend I really enjoy a cooked brunch, but not until about 11.00!! It something for me to work on I think!

Just done a wee photo to check on progress ... 13 Weeks

You really can see a huge difference in your cheeks and chin. Even your skin and hair look healthier, and all this in such a short space of time really. It must inspire you to keep going - well done xxx

looking good surzy...you can really tell :)

Thanks Cherry Pie..i think i will have a couple of glasses of wine and count them as flexi syns...you need to still enjoy yourself so sod it lol

Yeah my OH can be stupid at times...this morning i ask what he's cooking for dinner and the answer was Pizza and chips! Doh we are both following the plan and he knows we cant have that but because he cant be bothered to cook thats his answer...i think he was trying to be funny! Anyway got some diced chicken out of the freezer so im going to try to cook the diet coke chicken meal 2night. Been meaning to do it for ages so tonight it is lol

hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

You must enjoy your birthday, you'll only resent it later if you don't and a big blow out could be far more damaging than a controlled planned celebration!
Let me know how you get on with the diet coke chicken, its one of those recipes that I've had in my file to try for ages but never quite got there!

Have a fab day all - I have my favourtite tandoori chicken, salad and pitta bread for tea tonight to look forward to so I'm a happy bunny! Might even try a scan bran cake as despite lots of water and fruit&veg I could do with some extra movement - sorry for TMI there!!

I did that yest and about 11 i was so hungry
But lukily found an alpen lite in my bag x

The things we find in our handbags!! A few weeks ago I had to accompany a friend to court and had to have our bags searched on the way in. They asked if I had anything metal, no I don't think I replied but the thing kept going off - and at the bottom of my bag was a mini tin of tuna! The man looked at me very oddly when I explained that it was for emergencies!!! That combined with the tampons and the hotel sewing kit must have had him wondering for hours what kinds of emergencies I prepare for!!

Just a quick update before i go watch the kids outside
lost 4 lbs at WI this morning so well chuffed, have set a target of 3lbs for next week so i can get my stone :D

Cherry pie that is so funny I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Surzy wow you can really tell the difference your looking really good :)

I havent tried the Diet coke chicken yet it is one of those recipes I keep meaning to try I wonder would it work with pork as I have got some out of the freezer for tonights dinner :)

xx

Hi guys,

I have about 6 stone, maybe more to lose, I'd probably be happy with 4, already lost 21lb to date. Finding it all really hard :(

Well done lostgirl, thats a great loss!

Cherry pie that is so funny I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Surzy wow you can really tell the difference your looking really good :)

I havent tried the Diet coke chicken yet it is one of those recipes I keep meaning to try I wonder would it work with pork as I have got some out of the freezer for tonights dinner :)

xx

I think I have a slight tuna obsession! I get a bit anxious when there are less than about 4 tins in the cupboard! Between that and apples I have a problem!
I think the the pork would be good in the diet coke - Nigella does gammon cooked in coke so if its good enough for her then its good enough for us! Pork can sometimes be a little dry so it might help it along!

Hi guys,

I have about 6 stone, maybe more to lose, I'd probably be happy with 4, already lost 21lb to date. Finding it all really hard :(

Hi Weepypig, welcome - and well done on the fantastic 21lbs to date! Are you finding it hard to keep on track, or to find food that you like? A stone and a half so far is excellent, can you see and feel the difference yet? I have a lot more to lose than you but at 2 stone gone I can see it (from some angles! And from my constantly falling down trousers!) and I feel so much better that its making up for any feelings of longing I have towards food!
Keep posting and let us know how you get on x

Hi all, had weigh in today got half stone awars so 7lbs off in two weeks im happy with that :) Ive had little nudges recently that my boyfriend of 5 years may be on the verge of a proposal which is making even more determined to lose 7st lol dont wanna be a wobbly bride!!!!!

Had my wi this morning and I sts :-(

Have been really good all week and have walked for miles so can't understand why I didn't lose anything!! Quite frustrating!!

Hi all, had weigh in today got half stone awars so 7lbs off in two weeks im happy with that :) Ive had little nudges recently that my boyfriend of 5 years may be on the verge of a proposal which is making even more determined to lose 7st lol dont wanna be a wobbly bride!!!!!

How exciting!!! Keep us in the loop! Well done on the half stone too!

Had my wi this morning and I sts :-(

Have been really good all week and have walked for miles so can't understand why I didn't lose anything!! Quite frustrating!!

What a pain! Stick with it though, if you've been on plan and been doing all that walking, then that loss must be there in the background - perhaps its fluid retention this week?

hi wi tonight, lost half a lb, not so well this week, crohn's flared up and was diagnosed with arthritis yesterday, so very sore and swollen :-(

Thanks Cherry Pie crazy rele but i already have the whole wedding planned in my mind aint even engaged yet lmao

hi guys not been on for a while.some really good weight losses going on here.i think the warm weather helps.we had a bbq on sunday i was so good i managed to have quorn burger and sausage and chicken as my healthy extra.so i was really pleased as every one else had normall burgers and sausages.and i was the cook i love doing bbqs.
the weight loss is going well so far.were of on holiday to somerset in just over 4 weeks so hoping to have lost 2st in total by then.
then we have till 21st july till we renew our wedding vows.and im hoping to have lost a further 2-3st by then.
but most of all i dont want to be a fat bride again i know im not going to be slim by then but at least i should be a few dress sizes down from where i am now.iv already managed to drop nearly 2 dress sizes so its going well.

anyway hope every one has a good week and good losses :)

Hi peeps

I've lost 1 stone and would like to loose another 9 1/2 stone to reach target, seems ages away but just taking one day at a time. I've lost 1 stone since January and enjoying the journey

?

Hi Cherry-Pie.

I do feel loads better for the 21lb loss so far, but i so impatient i want more off now. I find it hard eating good food, i get bored so easily, and i'm bit fussy i guess!

Put on 1lb this week, alcohol is my downfall and when I move dhouse last week I drank an awful lot! :doh:

I'm feeling happy etc this week, lets hope it lasts! I don't know anyone who has as much to lose as me, so nice to find a group like this! :)

Back