Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Yippe I tried a dress on that I have had for ages but it didnt fit and it fit woop woop really pleased :)
xx

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Yippe I tried a dress on that I have had for ages but it didnt fit and it fit woop woop really pleased :)
xx

Ah that's brill!! Have loads of stuff that doesn't fit that I can't wait to get into!!!

Have fallen off the wagon since yesterday, am so disappointed I sts on tues after being super good all week. Need a good kick in the ass to get me goin again!

Ah that's brill!! Have loads of stuff that doesn't fit that I can't wait to get into!!!

Have fallen off the wagon since yesterday, am so disappointed I sts on tues after being super good all week. Need a good kick in the ass to get me goin again!

:asskick: consider this your ass kick to get you going again ;) I'm the same, but have been good this week so far, even though i was eviling my banana before i ate it!

Hello peeps, hope you're all OK?

1 lb off for me this week - I wanted more as I've been so good but hey, I'll put up with 1! I have nothing lined up but work this week so should be super good again, and perhaps the scales will be kinder next week (just in time for easter when I know those two long weekends are going to make things harder!)

Katoof - fab results, you are really going some! Mind you, with all those exercise classes you're earning every pound! I really need to start moving more, but finding it hard to fit it in around work this month. I know excuses are feeble (and I feel feeble writing it!) but its so hard to get motivated after being out of the house for 12 hours at work. At least I'll have no excuse with the 2 long weekends and my week off in may - yay, can't wait!! I'm really motivated at the moment as I really really want my 2.5 stones as 1lb after that I'll hit my 10% which was always my first significant goal - bring it on!!!

MrsH2B - I love that feeling of once too tight clothes slipping on, thats when it begins to feel real! Both OH an I have been 'shopping in our own wardrobes' this week with a few bits coming out in time for the sun. I'm so ashamed, we both have things still with tags on that we've had for maybe two years (perhaps even longer) that have never fitted well enough to wear - but I will conquer them all this year (even if I have to wear a sundress at Christmas I will bl**dy wear it this year!!!)

Take care all and catch up soon xxx

wonderful weepy pig

What a life saver you are Weepy pig you really made me chuckle
How on earth do you give evils to a bananna?????:8855::thankyou:

What a life saver you are Weepy pig you really made me chuckle
How on earth do you give evils to a bananna?????:8855::thankyou:

Pass one here and I'll show you - both celery and bananas were put here by the devil, nasty things!!! I'm not bothered about not liking celery, but I really do wish that I liked bananas, such an easy fruit to carry about and eat but I can't get past the yucky taste and the squishy texture!

Cherry-pie- SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

I glad I'm not the only one! I was never keen as a child and then an 'incident' involving a stripper, a banana and whipped cream (it was my 18th b'day, ask no more!!) put me off forever!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
I glad I'm not the only one! I was never keen as a child and then an 'incident' involving a stripper, a banana and whipped cream (it was my 18th b'day, ask no more!!) put me off forever!!!

:banana dancer:

Hahahahahaha Was it something like that?

I love bananas but im quite sure I wouldnt if I had had a traumatic incident like yours lol

xx

1 lb off for me this week - I wanted more as I've been so good but hey, I'll put up with 1! I have nothing lined up but work this week so should be super good again, and perhaps the scales will be kinder next week (just in time for easter when I know those two long weekends are going to make things harder!)

Katoof - fab results, you are really going some! Mind you, with all those exercise classes you're earning every pound! I really need to start moving more, but finding it hard to fit it in around work this month. I know excuses are feeble (and I feel feeble writing it!) but its so hard to get motivated after being out of the house for 12 hours at work. At least I'll have no excuse with the 2 long weekends and my week off in may - yay, can't wait!! I'm really motivated at the moment as I really really want my 2.5 stones as 1lb after that I'll hit my 10% which was always my first significant goal - bring it on!!!

MrsH2B - I love that feeling of once too tight clothes slipping on, thats when it begins to feel real! Both OH an I have been 'shopping in our own wardrobes' this week with a few bits coming out in time for the sun. I'm so ashamed, we both have things still with tags on that we've had for maybe two years (perhaps even longer) that have never fitted well enough to wear - but I will conquer them all this year (even if I have to wear a sundress at Christmas I will bl**dy wear it this year!!!)

We'll need photographic evidence lol:eek:

Lol, cherry-pie! I'd be seriously annoyed if someone ruined bananas for me. I am fussy though, can't stand mushy bananas so there has to be some green left on the peel.

I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Still going 100% but would probably be better if I did exercise too.

Hi everyone. Another mental week - never seem to have time to get on here. Just been weighed in. Dodged a bullet this week!! Despite being out for dinner on Sat and eating completely off plan for 2 days due to being in hospital, I am down 0.5lb (as in half a pound). Phew. Right, absolutely need to be on plan this week!!!!

Focus. Plan. Focus. Plan. Focus. Plan.

cherry-pie said:

I know I found it so hard getting motivated at first but I'm hooked now. I love Bodystep and bodyattack, now my ankle is bad I'm craving my classes.

It is hard after work, but it has helped me loose an extra 3 lb or so every week.

Have you started noticing clothes fitting yet as I can't see any difference and we have lost about the same !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

oh and Chery pie hope your weigh in went ok, 1 lb is a step the right way.... 1 lb a week is still about 4 st a year I think x

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

:banana dancer:

Hahahahahaha Was it something like that?

I love bananas but im quite sure I wouldnt if I had had a traumatic incident like yours lol

xx

PMSL, I love it, a stripper smilie!!!

I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Still going 100% but would probably be better if I did exercise too.

I think mine would be too - but apart from walking I don't seem to be taking that notion beyond thinking for now! Well done on the 1.5 xxx

Hi everyone. Another mental week - never seem to have time to get on here. Just been weighed in. Dodged a bullet this week!! Despite being out for dinner on Sat and eating completely off plan for 2 days due to being in hospital, I am down 0.5lb (as in half a pound). Phew. Right, absolutely need to be on plan this week!!!!

Focus. Plan. Focus. Plan. Focus. Plan.

Hi lovely, hope you're OK?

I know I found it so hard getting motivated at first but I'm hooked now. I love Bodystep and bodyattack, now my ankle is bad I'm craving my classes.

It is hard after work, but it has helped me loose an extra 3 lb or so every week.

Have you started noticing clothes fitting yet as I can't see any difference and we have lost about the same !

I can't see too much difference in the mirror but tops are definately hanging better - they seem to skim over my chest and then free fall rather than hit my belly on the way down!! My waist is smaller but don't think my thighs or bum are yet!!

cherry-pie said:
I think mine would be too - but apart from walking I don't seem to be taking that notion beyond thinking for now! Well done on the 1.5 xxx

Hi lovely, hope you're OK?

I can't see too much difference in the mirror but tops are definately hanging better - they seem to skim over my chest and then free fall rather than hit my belly on the way down!! My waist is smaller but don't think my thighs or bum are yet!!

I wish mine didn't hit my belly. I want the belly to start shrinking lol. I know my lbs are coming off I just wish I could see where from

All is well, thanks cherry pie. Was just in for a sleep study - sounds silly, but I'm a bit of an insomniac and haven't had a decent night of sleep in years. So saw a great sleep consultant who brought me in to be monitored over night. But it meant a lot of time in the hospital and as I wasn't sick, I ate every meal (was very bored being in - but the food was pretty good!).

I have woken up this morning feeling invigorated and re-committed :D

Back