Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

morning everyone well tomorrow is weigh in day iv stuck to plan this week but dont think iv lost anything i had a peak yesterday :(.when i started back on slimming world i thought i would take down my measurments.iv now lost 3inch from my waist and another 3 from my cheast :D im so pleased with this and im sure this is what helps to keep me going on the weeks that i sts or small loss.
will let you know tomorrow how i go.

hope everyone has a good day :)

What a life saver you are Weepy pig you really made me chuckle
How on earth do you give evils to a bananna?????:8855::thankyou:

Something like this - :grumble:

I actually like banana's but this is slightly under-ripe and just that interesting, hence the evils! I smile at mi hi-fi bar and evil the fruit! :D

Ok firmly back on the wagon today!! In work for the whole weekend so made some soup last night and have loads of fruit and veg. Will just cook some fish or chicken for dinner to have with veg

Ok firmly back on the wagon today!! In work for the whole weekend so made some soup last night and have loads of fruit and veg. Will just cook some fish or chicken for dinner to have with veg

Very organised! Weekends are always hard for me but with WI on tuesday now it keeps me on track a little better! Think i'm going to do chicken on skewers for dinner with a wholemeal pitta, a cheating chicken kebab :)

Chicken kebabs at home are always my fav by far and make it sw chips on ee dont feel deprived about not having one from the takeaway I also make a herb and garlic dressing to gon it all free

yum yum im hungry now

Really well done!!!

Feel very positive this week, been to gym 3 times this week, eating loads of fruit, drinking plenty of water, hope it all shows on Tuesday :)

Well done lovely, it sounds like you are really in the groove now - good luck for Tuesday x

morning everyone well tomorrow is weigh in day iv stuck to plan this week but dont think iv lost anything i had a peak yesterday :(.when i started back on slimming world i thought i would take down my measurments.iv now lost 3inch from my waist and another 3 from my cheast :D im so pleased with this and im sure this is what helps to keep me going on the weeks that i sts or small loss.
will let you know tomorrow how i go.

hope everyone has a good day :)

SPs never tell the truth, so chin up, its all still to play for! Good inch losses too - I haven't done mine since I started, might try to remember over the weekend!

All is well, thanks cherry pie. Was just in for a sleep study - sounds silly, but I'm a bit of an insomniac and haven't had a decent night of sleep in years. So saw a great sleep consultant who brought me in to be monitored over night. But it meant a lot of time in the hospital and as I wasn't sick, I ate every meal (was very bored being in - but the food was pretty good!).

I have woken up this morning feeling invigorated and re-committed :D

I hope it pays off and they help you. I can't imagine not sleeping well, I'd go nuts! I don't need too much of it but I like what I get to be good quality (an attitude I am also trying to adopt towards chocolate, cake and other naughties!!

I wish mine didn't hit my belly. I want the belly to start shrinking lol. I know my lbs are coming off I just wish I could see where from

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

It must be coming from somewhere, and eventually it'll all come together I'm sure! Its my bum and thighs that I need to shrink so I can have greater choice of trousers to choose from! I swear than waist up is about 3 sizes smaller than waist down - v frustrating!!

Everyone OK today? Any good plans for the weekend?

I have showed great restraint today - Its a very close friend's birthday so I took a few hours off this morning so I could make her a cake - its a triple layer lemon and coconut number (from the asda magazine) and looks stunning - and I resisted all spoon licking and temptation. Just 2 cups of tea while making it and now its in the car to be delivered later on! In the past I'd have had to make two cakes, one for us and one to give away so this is progress!
Tomorrow we should be having some free furniture delivered (courtesy of MIL having a living room overhaul - cheers mum!) and then hopefully Sunday will be warm enough for a barbie!

Hope you all have a good one xxxx

I have 6 stone to lose!!! OMG it sounds so much when you say it like that, but one pound at a time!

thats all you can do huni, dont look at that bigger picture. I have about 10stone to loose but i am not thinking about that. I am talking mini goals of half a stone at a time. Good Luck x

Had a naughty day yesterday ate chips from the Chinese, so back on track today roll on Tuesday my last weigh in before my
Sisters wedding this time next week! X

Everyone OK today? Any good plans for the weekend?

I have showed great restraint today - Its a very close friend's birthday so I took a few hours off this morning so I could make her a cake - its a triple layer lemon and coconut number (from the asda magazine) and looks stunning - and I resisted all spoon licking and temptation. Just 2 cups of tea while making it and now its in the car to be delivered later on! In the past I'd have had to make two cakes, one for us and one to give away so this is progress!
Tomorrow we should be having some free furniture delivered (courtesy of MIL having a living room overhaul - cheers mum!) and then hopefully Sunday will be warm enough for a barbie!

Hope you all have a good one xxxx

Wow - really, please come to my house and cook :) LOL - you def sound creative. Where the hell do you get the time for all the things you do? Seriously, I need a few lessons.

Vert pleased with myself. Met a friend for lunch and stayed on plan. Phew! So have (so far!) been 100% today. Nice to be back on track - feel very guilt free.

Well done Gemma and Cherry Pie. Such a feeling of satisfaction when you're good isn't it! Weekends are my downfall and i have to plan carefully, so last night i have gnocchi for dinner with fresh tomatoes and garlic. Had 2 glasses of red wine too, bit naughty but felt the need to finish the wine off! Breakfast today is egg and bacon in pitta. Yum! Dinner will be chicken kebab with sweet potato chips. Hope this enthusiasm will last into next week!

:( well as i thougt i sts this week. Im not happy as most weekends i have a few extra syns and then get back on track and then lise the following weekend. But last weekend i stayed on track and have been 100% all week :sigh: and not lost anything.

the only good thing is ive been keeping track of my inches and have lost there :).but as we all know we like to see a loss on the scales even if its small.

well im gonna stay on track no mater what.holiday is in 4weeks and i can do another 1/2st by then.well thats my plan anyway so fingers crossed.

well hope everyone else has a good weekend :)

morning everyone... well weigh in this morning and i STS wahoo! Its been my bday week so out for drinks and food and i've enjoyed myself. I've kept to the plan as much as i can resisted deserts and glasses of wine also done extra exercise this week hoping it would balance out the food and think it has. I have drunk litres and litres of water this week which i never do hoping this would help too and too be honest i'm so pleased :)

New week now, b'day over and now looking forward to my first holiday of the year in May. Off to vist my mum an dad in 2 weeks and have not seen them since xmas so im hoping they will notice a diff lol So i've got 5 weeks until my holiday looking to lose 7lbs by then so gonna be extra good :) Off out for a curry tonight for my final celebration of b'day (i now alot of celebration but i guess its the amount of friends/family wanna celebrate lol).

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weather now im off to clean my hse from top to bottom :)

xx

Back