Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I SP'd this morning and I'm also up despite being 100%. Thinking that maybe the warmer weather is causing some fluid retention - I need to drink drink drink - and water, not wine!!! Really fancy a cider but none here, which is prob for the best!!

*i am sorry that i did it now but couldnt help it. I am desperate to loose 1.5lbs this week to get my 2.5 stone award. Wanted it last week but it was time of the month and i ended up staying the same :cry: I dont know what I can do to try and get the 3lbs off before i get weighed on thursday!!! *

Weepypig said:
Well done Gemma and Cherry Pie. Such a feeling of satisfaction when you're good isn't it! Weekends are my downfall and i have to plan carefully, so last night i have gnocchi for dinner with fresh tomatoes and garlic. Had 2 glasses of red wine too, bit naughty but felt the need to finish the wine off! Breakfast today is egg and bacon in pitta. Yum! Dinner will be chicken kebab with sweet potato chips. Hope this enthusiasm will last into next week!

Lol. Had the same breakfast and was planning the same dinner.

I dont know what I can do to try and get the 3lbs off before i get weighed on thursday!!! *
Sweetie PLEASE stop stressing. If the weight has gone on since Thursday & you've been sticking to the plan its NOT fat!
I would say ignore the scales, its fluid retention, its because you have food still in your digestive system that hasn't been passed yet....but ITS NOT FAT! (not possible)
I don't know about you, but i have my best losses on red days. So maybe red day between now & Thursday. Lots of free foods, lots of water. But please stop stressing hun. Stress makes you hold onto fat and won't help your loss. xxxx

Sweetie PLEASE stop stressing. If the weight has gone on since Thursday & you've been sticking to the plan its NOT fat!
I would say ignore the scales, its fluid retention, its because you have food still in your digestive system that hasn't been passed yet....but ITS NOT FAT! (not possible)
I don't know about you, but i have my best losses on red days. So maybe red day between now & Thursday. Lots of free foods, lots of water. But please stop stressing hun. Stress makes you hold onto fat and won't help your loss. xxxx

:sigh: Thanks huni, i will try not to stress!!!
I always do an extra easy day but have thought about red days. I am not sure what to do on a red day!! All I know is that you have 2 a choices and 2 b choices, im happy with that :D
Can you give me ideas on red, i have checked on here but cant seem to find anything!!

I think everyone's a bit EE mad! lol I like having an EE day if i'm eating out of eating with hubby but i do love my red days!
Yeah you get two a's and 2 b's. So you can have milk & cheese, cereal & potatoes if ya need them. Most of the time i find myself having two a's and only 1b, not a conscious choice, it just works out that way.
Brekkie ideas - * Dry fried eggs on 2 slices of wm toast (400g loaf heb) with some fruit after
*2 weetabix with chopped fruit, milk from your a allowance & a mullerlight
* Boiled eggs with toasted soldiers (heb) and fruit
* cheese and ham toastie (hea & heb)
* 28g of cereal with milk from allowance
* bacon, eggs, cooked tomatoes and onions - with or without toast from your heb.

Lunches
*Chicken and bacon sandwhich with lettuce and tomato.
*Jacket potato (heb) topped with tuna or chicken with salad
*Mixed meats with salad
*Tuna on toast (sounds awful but its yum)
* chicken, onion, pepper and mushroom omlette

dinners
* Roast chicken breast, roasted onions, loads of free veg, aunt bessies yorkie pud and gravy 6.5syns
* Bacon & cheese wrapped chicken and veg or salad
* Griddled tuna, with new potatoes
* steak, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes & onions

Not very good at ideas off the top of my head sorry. xx

I think everyone's a bit EE mad! lol I like having an EE day if i'm eating out of eating with hubby but i do love my red days!
Yeah you get two a's and 2 b's. So you can have milk & cheese, cereal & potatoes if ya need them. Most of the time i find myself having two a's and only 1b, not a conscious choice, it just works out that way.
Brekkie ideas - * Dry fried eggs on 2 slices of wm toast (400g loaf heb) with some fruit after
*2 weetabix with chopped fruit, milk from your a allowance & a mullerlight
* Boiled eggs with toasted soldiers (heb) and fruit
* cheese and ham toastie (hea & heb)
* 28g of cereal with milk from allowance
* bacon, eggs, cooked tomatoes and onions - with or without toast from your heb.

Lunches
*Chicken and bacon sandwhich with lettuce and tomato.
*Jacket potato (heb) topped with tuna or chicken with salad
*Mixed meats with salad
*Tuna on toast (sounds awful but its yum)
* chicken, onion, pepper and mushroom omlette

dinners
* Roast chicken breast, roasted onions, loads of free veg, aunt bessies yorkie pud and gravy 6.5syns
* Bacon & cheese wrapped chicken and veg or salad
* Griddled tuna, with new potatoes
* steak, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes & onions

Not very good at ideas off the top of my head sorry. xx

Thanks for the ideas huni, dont hv much food in house at mo. I do have some tuna (tinned) and some frozen tuna steaks. Need to go shopping when pay is in on Tuesday. I look at red days as being expensive :eek: thats why i have always stuck with Extra Easy ;) x

I look at red days as being expensive :eek: thats why i have always stuck with Extra Easy ;) x

I can understand that hun. There are less expensive ways of doing red - i have four kids & a hubby who eats for England so tend to do something we can all have. (but they obviously have the extras and i don't)
Will dig out some of the recipes i use and stick em in the recipe section. xx

I can understand that hun. There are less expensive ways of doing red - i have four kids & a hubby who eats for England so tend to do something we can all have. (but they obviously have the extras and i don't)
Will dig out some of the recipes i use and stick em in the recipe section. xx

great, let me know when you do! Thanks x

I have to agree with Rayven about the scales things, I was awful at weighing myself. I did weigh myself about 5 times a day, when i moved house i lost them for a while, have now found them so do have sneaky weigh ins, but admit that if i put on i want to starve myself, and if i lose i think i can treat myself. It's just not good. Weight doesn't just fall off over night, same way as usually a bad week doesn't show that week on the scales, usually catches up and bites you in the bum 2 weeks later!!!

Oh and I'm qualified at Sports and Swedish massage, I used to worry what other people thought and that I was the last person someone would want a 'sports' massage from! They won't laugh and it will be fine! Also i used to worry about the tables and them holding my weight, but any if the therapist does sports people they have to have a sturdy table as rugby players etc aren't wafer thin :)

Thanks for the support guys, massage in one hour. Eeek

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Weigh in this morning, and as I expected, a gain, 5 lbs. Got some work to do to shift it. Back on track now so should be ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Weigh in this morning, and as I expected, a gain, 5 lbs. Got some work to do to shift it. Back on track now so should be ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.

I think I'll be joining you from tomorrow had a week where I just can't get my head in to, dunno if it's because the kids are home from school or I'm just not in the right frame of mind. I'm guessing the scales will show a gain tomorrow :(

Can't go to my class on Thursday as I will be away. Got weighed in tonight instead. Down 1lb since Thursday. I am chuffed. 3lb to go to my club 10.

Hello lovey ladies, some good advice going on here re not sneaky peeking - we all know that it does no good!!

Well done Gemmalina, fab result honey!

Hope everyone OK? Just boring work for me, and the beginning of what feels like a head cold - headache, blocked ears, sore gums and generally grumpy!!!

MAssage went well. Feel so relieved and got some great advice on how to help it get better. Thanks for the support guys

katoof said:
MAssage went well. Feel so relieved and got some great advice on how to help it get better. Thanks for the support guys

So glad it went well. Have you to go back?

Back