Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

cherry-pie said:
Hello lovey ladies, some good advice going on here re not sneaky peeking - we all know that it does no good!!

Well done Gemmalina, fab result honey!

Hope everyone OK? Just boring work for me, and the beginning of what feels like a head cold - headache, blocked ears, sore gums and generally grumpy!!!

:( Oh no cherry. Hope you start to feel better soon. In work late this evening?

Gemmalina said:
So glad it went well. Have you to go back?

Got exercises to strengthen it and will see if its still weak in a few weeks I can go back .

Hope I do ok at weigh in as no proper exercise this week.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Gemmalina said:
Can't go to my class on Thursday as I will be away. Got weighed in tonight instead. Down 1lb since Thursday. I am chuffed. 3lb to go to my club 10.

Well done, I just got my club 10. It is really motivating, only 3 lb then you can move on to your next mini Target. You are doing great !

cherry-pie said:
Hello lovey ladies, some good advice going on here re not sneaky peeking - we all know that it does no good!!

Well done Gemmalina, fab result honey!

Hope everyone OK? Just boring work for me, and the beginning of what feels like a head cold - headache, blocked ears, sore gums and generally grumpy!!!

Oh no, make sure you take it easy ! Think I have had the grumpy part today but no cold to blame it on lol . Hope you feel better tomorrow

katoof said:
Well done, I just got my club 10. It is really motivating, only 3 lb then you can move on to your next mini Target. You are doing great !

Congrats on getting ur club 10! That's fab. My friend just got hers last week - seeing her get it really helped me knuckle down this week.

Weepypig said:
Hope is doesn't turn into anything too nasty cherry-pie!! I have WI tomorrow night, am hoping For a good loss!!!!!

Best of luck weepy! Let us know how u get on.

katoof said:
Got exercises to strengthen it and will see if its still weak in a few weeks I can go back .

Hope I do ok at weigh in as no proper exercise this week.

That's good about the exercises. I hope they help strengthen it up.

Good luck at ur weigh in too tomorrow. Have u been on plan?

Hi I would love to join your thread I at mo am 20st. 8 lost 6 before hols and put 7 on bt tbh j started sw too early at least o lost weight the first week as if waited untill after hole I would of come back heavier anyway I wanna lose 10 st And wi is thurs xxx

Welcome and well done for going before your holidays - was a hard but wise decision.

Welcome and congrats on the loss :)

Hope you had a fab holiday. Don't worry bout the 7lb, just concentrate on here and now and you will do great :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gemmalina said:
That's good about the exercises. I hope they help strengthen it up.

Good luck at ur weigh in too tomorrow. Have u been on plan?

Fingers crossed you get your club ten next weigh in !

I have been 100% on plan but last time I cut the exercise back I sts. At least I have been able to do low impact classes so hoping for a small loss ! Even if I loose half a lb I will get to 300 lb.

Hope everyone is doing well this week. Sun is out and salad is my plan for the day !

slim4son said:
Hi I would love to join your thread I at mo am 20st. 8 lost 6 before hols and put 7 on bt tbh j started sw too early at least o lost weight the first week as if waited untill after hole I would of come back heavier anyway I wanna lose 10 st And wi is thurs xxx

Huge well done on the loss! You can never start too early, hope weigh in goes well on Thursday

katoof said:
Fingers crossed you get your club ten next weigh in !

I have been 100% on plan but last time I cut the exercise back I sts. At least I have been able to do low impact classes so hoping for a small loss ! Even if I loose half a lb I will get to 300 lb.

Hope everyone is doing well this week. Sun is out and salad is my plan for the day !

Well then I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you ;D

Don't know if it's the weather or not, but I have a horrible headache, I have been getting them a lot lately. Really annoying.

Amandas11976 said:
Don't know if it's the weather or not, but I have a horrible headache, I have been getting them a lot lately. Really annoying.

:( that's horrible.

Are you getting enough fluids?

Put on 0.5lbs which isn't to bad I guess have got a feeling I'll gain again next week as it's my sisters sweetie themed wedding on Saturday with lots of sweeties! Mainly jelly ones which is my soft spot lol so flex syns it is that day!!

Well I'm thrilled to say that I lost 4lb this week. Since starting I've not really done that well so am muchus pleased!!!!! ?

I am up 3lb this week and I am raging!! Had 2 bold days last week but didn't think I could do that much damage. Off out for a good walk with my doggy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you're up this week. Hopefully you'll have a huge loss next week. Just make sure you stay away from the Easter eggs! ? 50 syns for just the shell apparently!!!! :(

Back