Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I am up 3lb this week and I am raging!! Had 2 bold days last week but didn't think I could do that much damage. Off out for a good walk with my doggy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just remember it could be fluid retention and a bigger loss amy show next week!! Hope you have a nice walk!

Hi
I've got 3 1/2 stones to lose!!

feels really daunting but hey I've gotta start somewhere!!

Steph x:sigh:

I've got 3 and a half to loose!

steph x

Evening all, and hello to the newest members of our merry little band!!

I haven't been on so much lately as work have banned all forum type websites so my pre-work and lunchtime log-ons are over!! I've missed you all though!! Sounds like everyone is doing well though, I'm still chipping away at it a little everyday - although don't hold too much hope for a loss on Thurs as I had 2 b'day parties last weekend, and would have been rude not to celebrate!!!

I can't stop, have a tonne of work to do but I'll catch up properly over our lovely long weekend xxx

I put on this week. I very nearly didn't weigh in, for some reason I'm all swollen. I know it's water retention but it still feels like a heavy blow. I'm hoping it comes back off next week.

Oh and I ate 1/2 an easter egg shell last night.....emotional eating again damn it!!

Hoping, know how you feel hunni, hugs.x

Gemmalina said:
:( that's horrible.

Are you getting enough fluids?

Hi, I seem to spend most of the day drinking, glass after glass of water, mug after mug of tea. I really have no idea what is causing my headaches. I just hope they go soon.

On cherry you need a new job, how rude to block the forum! Lol

Is it awful that even though I know how many syns the Easter egg is I still want one!!!

Tuesday is treat night but have only treated myself to wine today. Dinner was chicken with sweet potato and rocket salad, scrummy!

sweet potato

Hi weepypig - how do you cook your sweet potato???

new member looking for loads of advice :confused:
thanks

steph x

Hi steph and welcome!

Just peel the tats and cut them into long chip shape, I put olive oil, salt and pepper on mine and roast them at about 250 for half hour or so. x

Weepypig said:
Hi steph and welcome!

Just peel the tats and cut them into long chip shape, I put olive oil, salt and pepper on mine and roast them at about 250 for half hour or so. x

Sounds nice. Am not a fan of sweet potato at all so will give this a go.

Amandas11976 said:
Hi, I seem to spend most of the day drinking, glass after glass of water, mug after mug of tea. I really have no idea what is causing my headaches. I just hope they go soon.

I really hope so too - it's so hard to function properly with proper headaches.

cherry-pie said:
Evening all, and hello to the newest members of our merry little band!!

I haven't been on so much lately as work have banned all forum type websites so my pre-work and lunchtime log-ons are over!! I've missed you all though!! Sounds like everyone is doing well though, I'm still chipping away at it a little everyday - although don't hold too much hope for a loss on Thurs as I had 2 b'day parties last weekend, and would have been rude not to celebrate!!!

I can't stop, have a tonne of work to do but I'll catch up properly over our lovely long weekend xxx

:( Damn them. They clearly don't get how essential minimins is! Lol. Shame you can't get on though.

Today is my last day in week for a whole week and a half! So excited. I'll be away for some of it for my Mam's 60th so will be a challenge. Wish me luck!

sweet potato

Thanks for that - will try in my tefal acti fry ad let you know how they taste!!

loving the unshine

steph x

Hi everyone I am away on a little break at the mo. Cherry that's pants you need to tell them its medicinal use of this Forum lol Amanda could your head ache be hay fever? I had a patch of awful headaches and dizzy spells and it turns out it was hayfever as they went as soon as I took anti hystamines xx

Hi everyone, just to let u know that i hv bn admitted to hospital. Got a potential stomach ulcer. Im hooked up to a drip. Had severe chest pains earlier and couldnt breath properly. Was rushed in. pain eased a little. All I want to do is sleep x

Debz1809 said:
Hi everyone, just to let u know that i hv bn admitted to hospital. Got a potential stomach ulcer. Im hooked up to a drip. Had severe chest pains earlier and couldnt breath properly. Was rushed in. pain eased a little. All I want to do is sleep x

Oh no Debz! When will they know for sure? Have you had this before?

Back