Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

On cherry you need a new job, how rude to block the forum! Lol
QUOTE]

I know, how very rude!!!

Hi steph and welcome!

Just peel the tats and cut them into long chip shape, I put olive oil, salt and pepper on mine and roast them at about 250 for half hour or so. x

Sounds yum!! They often do a big bag of sweet pots in the market for £1 so might try that next time!

Today is my last day in week for a whole week and a half! So excited. I'll be away for some of it for my Mam's 60th so will be a challenge. Wish me luck!

Good luck but most importantly have a fantastic time, you deserve it xxx

Hi everyone I am away on a little break at the mo. Cherry that's pants you need to tell them its medicinal use of this Forum lol Amanda could your head ache be hay fever? I had a patch of awful headaches and dizzy spells and it turns out it was hayfever as they went as soon as I took anti hystamines xx

Well you know what, I think it IS medicinal - I've found it much harder to stay on plan this week in work without the motivation of a lil chat with you guys!

Hi everyone, just to let u know that i hv bn admitted to hospital. Got a potential stomach ulcer. Im hooked up to a drip. Had severe chest pains earlier and couldnt breath properly. Was rushed in. pain eased a little. All I want to do is sleep x

Oh my goodness, you poor thing - hope you're OK and starting to feel a little better. Take it easy and take care lovely xxx

Good evening ladies, everyone OK (apart from poor Debz)? Another gorgeous day here - lets hope it stays for the weekend - I have four glorious days off and I can't wait!! As well as easter its OH's birthday on Saturday so muchus celebrations all round!!
I had to laugh at OH today, he was home and so proud of himself for making a lovely SW tea - but on the hottest day of the year he decided to make a casserole! It was yummy but I'm melting now!!! Salad tomorrow I think!! Bless him though, he is trying (very trying!!!)

Good luck for Friday Welshcake - I'll keep everything crossed for you hitting your 5 stone - you are doing so amazingly well.

I'll be thinking of you on Saturday - I've promised OH real HM welshcakes for his birthday - I'm only making a single batch though as not sure I resist for long!!!

Good luck for Friday Welshcake - I'll keep everything crossed for you hitting your 5 stone - you are doing so amazingly well.

I'll be thinking of you on Saturday - I've promised OH real HM welshcakes for his birthday - I'm only making a single batch though as not sure I resist for long!!!

I text my fella when I'm making them, within 5 mins I have 8 council workers noses pressed to the kitchen window and 36 of em disappear in 2 mins :)

Attachments

• welshcakes.jpg
    welshcakes.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 20
I lost 3 lb this week :) half a lb to go for my 3 st now!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing?

I think I'm missing out!! Never had a welsh cake before. Looks goooooooood!

I was naughty this evening and weighed myself - i know I shouldn't but I do it from time to time. Well. Glad I did. Was feeling a bit peckish and desperately wanted some of one of my sons MANY easter eggs. I have resisted but was beginning to crack. Anyway - I weighed myself (in my birthday suit admittedly so not on track with what i will weigh in class) but for the first time in years I am in the 13st something bracket!!!!!!!!! Helped my resolve!

Hmmm... Think it's time for a pedicure!

Attachments

• image-3896866862.jpg
    image-3896866862.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 32
Well done on resisting!!! These pics are what keep me going.....

Attachments

• image-3314463665.jpg
    image-3314463665.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image-1630097466.jpg
    image-1630097466.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 24
I think I'm missing out!! Never had a welsh cake before. Looks goooooooood!

I was naughty this evening and weighed myself - i know I shouldn't but I do it from time to time. Well. Glad I did. Was feeling a bit peckish and desperately wanted some of one of my sons MANY easter eggs. I have resisted but was beginning to crack. Anyway - I weighed myself (in my birthday suit admittedly so not on track with what i will weigh in class) but for the first time in years I am in the 13st something bracket!!!!!!!!! Helped my resolve!

Hmmm... Think it's time for a pedicure!

well done on the resolve and for the 13 st bracket. I often weight at home, Yeah yeah I know guys but if I am doing well it spurs me on and if im doing badly it makes me book an extra exercise class or swap free for super free etc!!!

Hi, hope everyone is alright. I got blood tests yesterday and told I hv tested positive for blood clots in my lungs. I hv to get a scan today to see if any show. Seems to be 1 thing after another! Then good thing that came out of this was the dr that I cn yesterday was my diabetic.consultant. He knows the problems iv bn hvn with tryn to hv a family.and he said that he is going to do everything he can to get me as skinny as I can possibly get :) its some sort of jag iv to get which will help me with weight loss xx

Back