Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Debz1809 said:
Hi, hope everyone is alright. I got blood tests yesterday and told I hv tested positive for blood clots in my lungs. I hv to get a scan today to see if any show. Seems to be 1 thing after another! Then good thing that came out of this was the dr that I cn yesterday was my diabetic.consultant. He knows the problems iv bn hvn with tryn to hv a family.and he said that he is going to do everything he can to get me as skinny as I can possibly get :) its some sort of jag iv to get which will help me with weight loss xx

I do hope things are sorted for you soon, and you are back home, on the mend and feeling better.

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Hi everyone I am away on a little break at the mo. Cherry that's pants you need to tell them its medicinal use of this Forum lol Amanda could your head ache be hay fever? I had a patch of awful headaches and dizzy spells and it turns out it was hayfever as they went as soon as I took anti hystamines xx

Hi, I do have hay fever, and have been taking antihystamines for a month. I have to have prescription ones as the over the counter don't work. I was relieved I didn't have a headache yesterday, but puzzled as to why I have been getting them in the first place.

Katoof - fab loss, well done xx

Gemmalina - you show much resolve than I think I could if I had to have chocolate in the house! Must feel great to have dropped into the 13s - you'll be a skinny minny now by the summer!!!

Debz - hope you're doing OK, and good news that they'll give you some help too to get you where you need to be x

WI day for me and the scales show a STS which is a miracle considering the wine and party food I've had this week!!!

Take care all and make the most of this lovely long weekend x

Well done on the STS cherry ;) I'm going to have a few drinks myself this weekend. A very close friend of the family died today - more like an aunt. Am devastated. So will drink a few in her honour.

Debz - how u feeling now?

cherry-pie said:
Katoof - fab loss, well done xx

Gemmalina - you show much resolve than I think I could if I had to have chocolate in the house! Must feel great to have dropped into the 13s - you'll be a skinny minny now by the summer!!!

Debz - hope you're doing OK, and good news that they'll give you some help too to get you where you need to be x

WI day for me and the scales show a STS which is a miracle considering the wine and party food I've had this week!!!

Take care all and make the most of this lovely long weekend x

Thanks, I was really pleased since my exercise has been a lot less this week.

Well done on a sts after enjoying yourself. Must feel nice to know you can have fun and not gain.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

just a question as the convo quickly turned to alcohol consumption. i often like to have a few cocktails :p how do you guys get around the insane amount of calories consumed when drinking? any low cal drink suggestions?

Cherry with your alcohol consumption you're just my kid of girl!!!!

Haha, Yes I have most def over indulged recently! I tend to resist altogether for weeks at a time but then all the social occassions start about this time of year! Plus the sun always makes me want to drink cider - I might try half n half with diet lemonade (my universal mixer!) to make the syns go further!

Well done on the STS cherry ;) I'm going to have a few drinks myself this weekend. A very close friend of the family died today - more like an aunt. Am devastated. So will drink a few in her honour.

Debz - how u feeling now?

Oh bless you, family or friend, makes no difference, we still miss them just the same. You raise a little glass to her this evening and instruct your OH to give you a big hug from me xxx

Thanks, I was really pleased since my exercise has been a lot less this week.

Well done on a sts after enjoying yourself. Must feel nice to know you can have fun and not gain.

Its even more impressive with your dodgy ankle! I think I got lucky this week, and have another dodgy one coming up! Its hard to find the right balance but I'm going for the 80/20 rule on the days when 100% is just not going to happen! So I still try to drink my 2 litres of water and eat at least 5 f&v and hope that they magically counteract the slice of cake and glass of wine!!!

HeatherEade said:
just a question as the convo quickly turned to alcohol consumption. i often like to have a few cocktails :p how do you guys get around the insane amount of calories consumed when drinking? any low cal drink suggestions?

I don't, I just drink them!!! Made frozen daiquiri's last night, feeling slightly hungover now which obviously means I've had too much!!!!!

Last weekend I drank about 3 litres of cider and still lost 4lb at WI on the tuesay, definitely going to catch up with me this week I think!

I love daquries. I have not had one SIP of alcohol since starting s.w .

WelshCake said:
I did it, lost 3½ lbs to make it over 5 st lost since July last year :D

Wow welshcake!!! That is amazing!! I love hearing of people's success, such inspiration :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it, lost 3½ lbs to make it over 5 st lost since July last year :D

well done you!!! that is so amazing and give me inspiration to keep going!!! You must be so proud, its such an achievement!

Weepypig said:
HOW???!!!???? ?

I don't really know. I think i will find it harder this summer as I love cocktails but I guess I have got used to driving and not drinking which is saving me money too

Back