Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Im going home!!! Scan of lungs was clear, is alot of inflammation in chest & gullet and thats whats causing pain. Getting an endoscopy & ultrasound in a fortnight to see if there is anything else. My body isnt producing enough insulin & when I c him in clinic on 5th may, he is going to start me on injections.

i started in march at 27.5 stone and I want to get down to 12.5 stone, so far I have lost nearly 2 stone so another 15 to go a whole other person to loose scary

Im going home!!! Scan of lungs was clear, is alot of inflammation in chest & gullet and thats whats causing pain. Getting an endoscopy & ultrasound in a fortnight to see if there is anything else. My body isnt producing enough insulin & when I c him in clinic on 5th may, he is going to start me on injections.

glad you can go home and it sounds like they are able to sort it out. poor you though I hate feeling poorly. Hope you feel better soon!!

katoof said:
glad you can go home and it sounds like they are able to sort it out. poor you though I hate feeling poorly. Hope you feel better soon!!

Its horrible, I hv to getn an endoscopy and ultrasound nxt week to see if there is something going on in my stomach. I am scared about the insulin having to inject it. He said it wll be good for weight loss bcos ot will curb my appetite! That wont work well for sworld x

Hooray for the good losses and STS!

I've lost another 1.5 so that seems to be my normal rate.

I'm sure you not the first person on sw to deal with this, hopefully this will help you feel better. Big hugs x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

i started in march at 27.5 stone and I want to get down to 12.5 stone, so far I have lost nearly 2 stone so another 15 to go a whole other person to loose scary

Hello, welcome and well done on the great start so far! I have a huge way to go too but one day at a time and we'll all get there, so long as we keep on going!

Morning everyone...weigh in this morning and lost 2lbs wahoo which is great as i've maintained the last 2 weeks due to birthdays and drink lol! Great to get back to losing again :) Just 1lb away and i'll be in the 13's which i am determined to lose this week.

I'm literally hanging from the ceiling im so pleased to have lost 2lbs :) Plus my TOTM made a surprise visit all good:) Oh this made me giggle this morning...my OH is following the diet too but put 1lb on this week - he has been naughty - anyway he said to me 2lbs is great but i've got more fluid leaving me (TOTM) so i will lose more.....it made me laugh as Men have no clue how a womens body works lol

hope everyones day is good in the beautiful sunshine :)

Well done chelle! Epic fail here with diet this week, been eating sandwiches, drinking loads. Looks like I'll put on this week!!

My husband and I have a 200g bar of bournville each for Easter. Each chunk is 2 syns, so I suppose 3 or 4 chunks each day until it's gone. God I'm gonna need some willpower to stop myself eating more. I just have to think about reaching club 10 before I go on holiday on 18th may. My next mini target.

Hey all! My sw consultant says that we can treat Easter in 3 different ways

1. Eat what we want, but know that we need to draw a line under the event and start afresh afterwards, we also need to be comfortable with the fact that the eating will probably lead to a gain.

2. Eat relatively on plan, but allow extra syns for chocs etc. Again drawing a line under it and getting back on plan asap Afterwards. Perhaps a maintain .5lb loss/gain for the week

3. Stay on plan completely, male sure all meals, nights out, bbqs are sw friendly and measure chocs and use syns accordingly.

I'm no 2 - what's everyone else?

Oh no, I just wrote a big post and lost it!! In summary - great post Natalie, I'm a No 2 too!! However, its OHs birthday today so I've had some extras today too so fully prepared for whatever the scales throw at me this week!

So far I am no 3. Really trying to do my best to choose the right things. Got no Easter eggs and think it's for the best as I would demolish all in sight!! So far so good, am on day 5 of 100% days! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi cherry-pie, it's annoying when you lose a post isn't it!! Damn technology!!

Well, you'll be fine as long as you are fully aware of what the scales will show on weigh in day and that you feel confident that you can draw a line under it.

I think it's the same for all type events, draw a line under it and carry on as normal. Happy b'day to your oh! X x

A baby :)

Me and hubby would really like to ttc but I want to give me and hubby the best possible chance of concieving and then hopefully me and the baby the best possible chance for a healthy pregnancy

Plus I have had 2 weeks of sts so really crave a loss this week more than I crave choc!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent welshcake! I'd love not to like chocolate, although I have to admit that I am more of a savoury person, pastries, crisps etc.

Anyway I've been rather good at not eating chocs this Easter, I was given one but gave it to OH, did have some mini eggs though - oh well it is Easter!

How long have you been following the sw plan welshcake? x

How do you deal with cravings? The only thing saving me right now is that there aren't any chocolates in the house.

Back