Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

if it gets horrible i put a small choolate in my muoth and suck on it so it takes several minutes to dissapear... then im cheating but only ONE candy... sucking on it drags the experience out :p

Excellent welshcake! I'd love not to like chocolate, although I have to admit that I am more of a savoury person, pastries, crisps etc.

Anyway I've been rather good at not eating chocs this Easter, I was given one but gave it to OH, did have some mini eggs though - oh well it is Easter!

How long have you been following the sw plan welshcake? x

I have been doing the SW plan since Jan this year I started in July last year with cutting back/calorie counting/low fat etc but it was very slow going. Starting doing SW in Jan and I'm losing around 10lbs per month :) Just over 5st loss so far

I do like chocolate but prefer cake (or cheese!) so today should be OK-ish!! I have a packet of malteasers planned and a lovely Sunday / Easter lunch but nothing too disasterous there! However, last night's 2 slices of birthday cake may tell a different story! We've a freezer full of meat, loads of fruit in so I just need to pick up some veggies tomorrow for a few 'pull it back in' super charged red days!!!

I hope everyone has a lovely day, chocolate flavoured or not!!!

Welshcake - Wow 10lbs a month is super impressive. I bet you can really see/feel it coming off now!

Well done! Have a great Easter day

Cherry-pie - I'm sure you can treat yesterday as a flexi syn day and have a few good days with lots of superfree/superspeed foods and you'll be fine. When do you weigh in? x

Thursday WI so I have a few days - I plan to go red all the way, lots of water and plenty of dog walking. I've had a lovely few days though so what will be will be!!

Has everyone else had a good one? Today I took my mum to a car boot for an hour or so and then MILs for turkey lunch. We have 4 'little' nieces and nephews so I did a 'hunt the chicks' in the garden in exchange for grapes and mini eggs! They all had a fab time and we repeated several times for the benefits of the grown ups too! Back home now and chilling in the garden with a cuppa as the sun goes in - perfect end to a lovely day!

I am very confused. Ok I know I know I should not do it but I peek at my scales every day :s

I am aware weight changes and I am used to this however... I have been putting on 1 lb every day since weigh in, I am a total of 4 lbs heavier today than on wednesday. I have done 2 step and 5 body balance classes since weigh in and have been 100% on plan. eeeek, I am dreading wednesday now!

Welshcake, wow that is amazing. I have loads to lose, I can't wait to read what you read on the scales. Seems like such a massive mountain to climb but seeing others do it shows me that it is possible.

Argggh I'm such an emotional eater, after my gain last week I feel a little bit lost. I really hope it comes off in weigh in. If not then I will work my socks off next week. I hope everyone is well, good luck for weigh in to everyone this week.x

katoof, is is maybe water retention? I hope your scales are wonky. It will no doubt readjust before weigh in.x

katoof, is is maybe water retention? I hope your scales are wonky. It will no doubt readjust before weigh in.x

I hope its water or scales are breaking!! will be super careful between now and then though!!

Weighed in this morning, lost 2.5lb, really happy as that's half of what I put on after my holiday. Hope everyone is well.

Katoof - step away from the bathroom scales! Your weight fluctuates throughout the day/week, so it's not really indicative of your weight loss on weds, if you weigh in once a week, at the same time, generally after the same amount of food/water then it's a true indication of the change in your weight. I know it's tempting and everytime you walk into the room the scales are there winking at you, but try to reserve the surprise of weds. If you are following the plan and exercising, I'm sure you will have lost, if not, then it'll most probably be water retention, which will come off with a HUGE weight loss the following week. Keep smiling, you are doing great x

Well done amanda you must be a very happy lady this morning.

On iPhone so can't see any of your information, which is usually on your signature. How much is that you've lost now? And how much more do you want to lose?

natalierobertson said:
Well done amanda you must be a very happy lady this morning.

On iPhone so can't see any of your information, which is usually on your signature. How much is that you've lost now? And how much more do you want to lose?

I am extremely happy. I've lost 13lb so far. That takes into account the holiday gain. I definitely want to lose 3 stone maybe 3.5 on top of what I've already lost. I just taking 7lb at a time, doesn't seem such a huge task then.

How r u doing with your weightloss, how much do you want to lose?

Hi Natalie, have just looked at your statistics and we have the same target. What a coincidence.

Hey Amanda, my starting weight was 15st 9lbs, I'm now 13st 7 1/2, I weigh in on a weds and hoping for a good weight loss this week.

Want to get down to 9st 7lbs, I'm short (5ft 2 1/2), so thinmk 9st 7 will mean I am a size 10, I'm currently a 16, although started off a 18-20!! Keep up the good work though - you are doing brilliantly.

Looking at it, we almost have the same to lose (although I have 5 1/2 more to lose than you :cry:)

Some great results ladies, well done!

Katoof, come on now lovely, step away from those scales until Wednesday. Its probably fluid, could be muscle, but as you've been sticking to the plan like glue then it can't be fat so please try not to worry!

We're about to light the bbq again to get the last drop out of the 4 day weekend! All good though - chicken marinaded in whatever spices fell in the dish, pork and veg skewers, lamb chops and a low syn / 1 HEB /1 HEA potato salad. No booze tonight either, coke diet and NAS squash in the fridge ready!

Really finding it hard to keep away from naughty stuff today. Had dinner bout an hour ago but am really craving chocolate!! And anything/everything else I'm not supposed to have!!! Wi tomoro and have had 6 100% days in a row so really don't want to eat anything naught and ruin my week!!! Why does chocolate do this, it's looking at me, it's calling me....... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STAY STRONG HOPING! i hear it too LOL . just tell it to stuff it ... i <3 my fiance today, knows how hard i struggled yesterday so brought me a few pieces of diabetic choc. he found in the pharmacy lol no sugar, still bad but shaves alot of cal off and keeping the refined sugar out of the picture... and u know it.. it suffices for chocolate.. ive had worse :D
Dont worry, today will be over tomorrow

Back