Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

natalierobertson said:
Hey Amanda, my starting weight was 15st 9lbs, I'm now 13st 7 1/2, I weigh in on a weds and hoping for a good weight loss this week.

Want to get down to 9st 7lbs, I'm short (5ft 2 1/2), so thinmk 9st 7 will mean I am a size 10, I'm currently a 16, although started off a 18-20!! Keep up the good work though - you are doing brilliantly.

Looking at it, we almost have the same to lose (although I have 5 1/2 more to lose than you :cry:)

In total when I get to target, I will have lost 4.5 stones. I'm only 5 ft so I'm extremely short. I have to get my eldest son to reach things off top shelf for me. He's 5 ft 6 in and 15 years. God help me when he's 18.

We will both get to target, some weeks may be slower than others but as long as we lose each week we will get there.

Really finding it hard to keep away from naughty stuff today. Had dinner bout an hour ago but am really craving chocolate!! And anything/everything else I'm not supposed to have!!! Wi tomoro and have had 6 100% days in a row so really don't want to eat anything naught and ruin my week!!! Why does chocolate do this, it's looking at me, it's calling me....... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had some chocolate yesterday, and the day before we had some treats as it was OH's birthday. Its really scary how quickly your body latches onto the sugar again! I have a cream egg and a mini bag of mini eggs in the fridge and both have been calling to me all day! Neither is a disaster syn-wise, and I've only had 2 syns today, but I am determined to ignore them for a few days as I need the sugar to exit again and for it to lose the hold on my brain before I give in to it again!
Well done on the 100% days and stay strong!!!

Heather - how sweet of your OH, bless him!

I agree Amanda, it's good have someone who is around the same weight/height with the same amount to lose, we will definitely get to target, I have joined a June target group as like mini challenges to help me as sometimes the bigger picture is a but to big for me!!! x

im in the same battle field as you ladies.. roughly 50 lbs to shed .. coming from almost same start point.. fun to work together on goals perhaps

I was given a 200g bar of bournville for Easter, I had intentions of having a little each day and syn it. But that all went out of the window I've eaten nearly all of it, I'm probably thinking totally the wrong way, but I thought get it all out of the way today then I can have 6 100% days after.

good luck to you too natalie! and amanda, i dont think ur far offbase... if the bar is going to torment you every day you have it and u never allow yourself enough to enjoy it .. the whole process was for nothing :p i say do it in and move past it :D

Thanks ladies. Went for a 2mile walk and came back and just had a fruit salad so no more cravings..... yet!!!!

Have decided if I lose more than 3lb tomoro I can have a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a reeses peanut butter cup!!! Hopefully I will decide tomoro they are just not worth it!!! Roll on tomoro am and see what the scales say!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been AWOL kids been home, my sisters wedding, feeling like rubbish! But after a week of eating nothing but rubbish and take aways and all the yummies at my sisters wedding I'm only 1lb heavier :) so now 4.5lbs away from my mini target oops!

Oh dear My name is Katie and im a bad girl :-( I have not been following plan at all last week as we had my soon to be step son so we went and stayed in a hotel for the week. I have tried where possible to eat on plan however its not been easy and I have been naughty especially Sunday where I had chocolate and trifle. It had been 40 days since I had chocolate and I have found that I dont really like it that much anymore :-s Im thinking that thats a good thing though.
Anyway I have drawn a line under it and I have got back on track today. I have had a banana and yog for breakfast and speed slim soup for lunch and KFC style chicken and syn free chips for dinner with a massive fruit salad for desert

xxx

well a bit of a naughty weekend for me but not so much easter eggs but BBQ foods and then cheesecake followed by choc cake :rolleyes:
but im so happy today i finally found my wedding dress and it fits :love047: im so happy right now im back at the gym and every thing is coming together.with only 12 weeks to go to the big day :D

Well done surzy, your pictures from when you started and now are amazing, you can sooooo tell the difference!

What's your secret? How much have you lost do far? x

4lbs off for me today. :D So chuffed with that after my gain last week. Onwards and upwards.....although my husband beought me ben and jerrys frozen yogrt tonight and I just can't say no to it. Sheesh, my dh has a lot to answer for...... Then again it's my choice if I eat iot....but he should know better.

I'll be good tomorrow lol!

Surzy, great weight loss!
Weepypig, it'll come off next week.

Oh dear I was weighed yesterday, lost 2.5 lb and left group determined I would be 100% till next weigh in. It hasn't happened yet I ate a big bar of chocolate yesterday, today I started off ok, then ate lots of jammie dodgers. On the upside had a big shop today so have lots of the rights foods in. Will have to make do with 5 100% days and hope for the best.

Hope everyone is well, speak soon.

saunders0000 said:
well a bit of a naughty weekend for me but not so much easter eggs but BBQ foods and then cheesecake followed by choc cake :rolleyes:
but im so happy today i finally found my wedding dress and it fits :love047: im so happy right now im back at the gym and every thing is coming together.with only 12 weeks to go to the big day :D

What date are you getting married? We are getting married on the 9th July :) xxx

Hi there I'm new to this yous are all doing so well ive been getting lots of inspiration from you all I started sw on 17th Jan and have lost 37lbs so really pleased as sw really works hope you all get good weight loss this week x

Well done surzy, your pictures from when you started and now are amazing, you can sooooo tell the difference!

What's your secret? How much have you lost do far? x

Aww thanks :)

39lbs in total so far (2st 11) and there is no secret i just try to stick to slimmingworld like glue!

I'm also training for a 26.2 mile walk in October - So i'm doing some walking - but nothing horrific i'm only getting to about 10 miles a week at the moment (depends on schedule it's either a half hour(2 mile) walk 5 x a week or a big walk (6 miles plus) and a few short walks!)

Back