Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

we are getting married on the 21st July are you all sorted yet iv still got things left to do x

Nooooo I have loads and loads left to do lol My most important thing though is to fit in my dress lol.

I am being a good girl though and I am trying to stick to plan.

I have had KFC style chicken with a huuuuuge salad :)

I WILL BE THINNER FOR MY :love047:

XXX

only lost 0.5lb this wk, gutted. Really wanna get my 2 stone award. Need to lose 3.5lb. Don't think I have it in me anymore.
:sigh:
:cry:

ok im at a loss!! I stuck to plan 100%, no going over on sins or anything, did 9 gym classes and I put on weight! I dont know what I can change between now and next week as I know I have been perfect this week!

ok im at a loss!! I stuck to plan 100%, no going over on sins or anything, did 9 gym classes and I put on weight! I dont know what I can change between now and next week as I know I have been perfect this week!

Did you take measurements as you may have lost inches - don't change anything you will lose it hopefully a big drop next week x

no i have never measured myself, I could understand a sts or small loss but how can a person put on weight when they stick to plan and exercise so much.

Oh dear My name is Katie and im a bad girl :-( I have not been following plan at all last week as we had my soon to be step son so we went and stayed in a hotel for the week. I have tried where possible to eat on plan however its not been easy and I have been naughty especially Sunday where I had chocolate and trifle. It had been 40 days since I had chocolate and I have found that I dont really like it that much anymore :-s Im thinking that thats a good thing though.
Anyway I have drawn a line under it and I have got back on track today. I have had a banana and yog for breakfast and speed slim soup for lunch and KFC style chicken and syn free chips for dinner with a massive fruit salad for desert

xxx

Hey Katie, good to see you back, sound like you had a lovely week away - I think that sometimes a little break makes you appreciate it more when you get back on it again! Thats what I'm telling myself anyway as after a multi-celebratory couple of weeks, its caught up with me and I've had my first gain this week of 1lb! Not too worried though, its been a fab month, this weekend will be fun too and then not too much planned in May so I'm confident that my one pound will quickly come back off and take some of its mates with it!!!

2.5lb on for me this week.
No worries, we both know what we need to do to get going again!!!

well a bit of a naughty weekend for me but not so much easter eggs but BBQ foods and then cheesecake followed by choc cake :rolleyes:
but im so happy today i finally found my wedding dress and it fits :love047: im so happy right now im back at the gym and every thing is coming together.with only 12 weeks to go to the big day :D
So happy that you found a dress - it'll be here before you know it now!

4lbs off for me today. :D So chuffed with that after my gain last week. Onwards and upwards......
Fantastic loss, well done!!

I'm not worried about how much I lose this week because I've had my first NSV - I've gone down a size in my work trousers. That's a first time in years!

Katoof, I know it's frustrating to go up even a little but you've had so many amazing losses this month you can still be very proud of yourself.

!

Katoof, I know it's frustrating to go up even a little but you've had so many amazing losses this month you can still be very proud of yourself.

Thank you, I have been so pleased with losses, its just hard to understand a gain but I have moved on and hope to see a loss this week!!!!

HUGE well done on your NSV, I keep waiting to have one but as of yet havent!! You must be so pleased!!!!!!

I have been 100% all this week and have been drinking LOADS, I am doing a few red days instead of my normal green to try and shock my body into a loss!! Since weigh in on wednesday night I have done 4x body balance classes and two bodystep classes.

I am doing body attack, body balance and aqua tomorrow, body attack and body balance on monday, and body pump and body step on tuesday.... this better pay off.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Katoof, I know how you're feeling, I gained 1lb last week, no cheating and stuck to plan completely etc., I was devastated! Weighed in this week and lost 4lb! How does that happen? It's our body playing games with us, that's what.
I bet you have a grat loss at next WI.
Sue x

Thanks for the congrats everyone. Weigh in looms tomorrow and I'm dreading it, I don't feel any lighter.

Katoof, I've done that, stick to plan, keep the faith and you will get a whopper of a loss next week.x

hey everyone...not been on for days as been away to parents for the weekend and to catch up with all my friends. Had weigh in and STS which is great but i have eaten like a horse this weekend - you name it i've eaten it lol Its been great too be honest had a fab weekend catching up and too be honest i've had a great April. Not loss much as usual this month but defo back on it 2mora :)

Believe me i can feel i have put on weight this week as feel dead bloated so defo back to eating right...i forgot how s***te i feel when eating all the crap food...so anyone wanting to do it don't lol

Good luck to all weigh ins this week :)

Good evening everyone :)
We went camping this weekend and I managed to stay pretty much on track. We had bacon and eggs for breakfast and BBQ for lunch/ dinner I had maybe a little to many wholemeal rolls but other than that I have been really good I made some burgers from extra lean steak mince and we took them we had some chicken and some lean pork it was all yummy and I ate loads of salad with it.
xxx

hi, update 4u on today :(
Endoscopy now out the way .... Never again!!! It was the worst thing I hv been through and that was with sedation! There were 4 nurses in the room, all of which were holding me down as I was gagging so much when the tube was going down. It was horrible. I was squirming all over the bed, felt sick and so clostrifobic! So much fir being sedated, I was awake through the full thing! I am dead on my feet now, in bed, will be sleepn soon xxxx

Debz1809 said:
hi, update 4u on today :(
Endoscopy now out the way .... Never again!!! It was the worst thing I hv been through and that was with sedation! There were 4 nurses in the room, all of which were holding me down as I was gagging so much when the tube was going down. It was horrible. I was squirming all over the bed, felt sick and so clostrifobic! So much fir being sedated, I was awake through the full thing! I am dead on my feet now, in bed, will be sleepn soon xxxx

Hi debz! How are you? Havant spoken to you in a while.. Sorry for being ignorant, what was the endoscopy for? X

Back