Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Reading back it seems it's for a suspected stomach ulcer.

I had to have one the other end a while back... Not a pleasant experience, no sedation on the nhs. :)
I hope they washed it before doing the next guys endoscopy ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Was feeling a little fed up today, so just had a Chinese for dinner. I had been on plan until dinner and will back on tomorrow. So hopefully I will still have a loss on Monday.

Hope everyone elses day is going ok.

I'm getting the kids to bed early tonight, as I have to prepare for a funeral tomorrow.

Best thing to do love, draw a lone under it and move on!

I'm off to weigh on now- thinking at least 2lb on. It's the first gain I've had since starting slimming world, and to be honest I'm gutted, but it's a good thing because it's really motivated me and refreshed my want to lose this weight. I'm back!!!! x

Was feeling a little fed up today, so just had a Chinese for dinner. I had been on plan until dinner and will back on tomorrow. So hopefully I will still have a loss on Monday.

Hope everyone elses day is going ok.

I'm getting the kids to bed early tonight, as I have to prepare for a funeral tomorrow.

Just forget about your wee blunder at tea time. Hope you enjoyed and savoured every bit :p
Can I ask about the Body Magic huni, i seen ur sticker on your profile. how did you achieve this? I have looked in the book but cant c anything x

body magic is included in the starter pack, or you can ask your consultant for them..
it's a sort of exercise diary where you set yourself goals and record any kind of exercise you do.. even walking the dog every day for 15 mins counts..

once you do a certain amount over a certain time ( say 15 mins a day walking the dog for 4 weeks etc ) then you get the bronze award, more weeks keeping it up and you get the silver etc..

I have been 100% for 16 days now but I am going to a Mexican dinner party thing tonight and its goin to be all the stuff I shouldn't eat. Think I am just goin to have to be on plan all day then go to that and flexi syn then back on the straight and narrow tomoro. Have decided to eat only 1 tortilla wrap so hope I can stick to it when I see all that yummy food!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been AWOL again thankfully only gained 2.5lbs in the nearly 4 week break I've had I am now back on it :) I need to get myself into everything again as I will be slimmer!
I think the kids bring off and me being poorly had set me into a bad set of mind, now I'm feeling better and more positive

Evening peeps, I hope everyone is OK? We've been away for a few days - caravan by the sea with the three dogs - very basic but free and sooooo much fun! However, SW has not been high on my agenda! We're only home for tonight and then away again until Sunday but then its back on it for me - I'll be doing my meal planner for the week in the car on the way home!!

Take care all and catch up properly soon xxx

Sounds lovely cherry pie. I was pleased with 2 lb loss this week.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Have a great time cherry pie!

So looking forward to finishing up work for the weekend in a few hours :)

Not sure if I posted, but I got my club 10 this week at my weigh in.

Right, lunch is almost over and back to work for me.

Hi everyone, I'm new to SW and new to this site - though not new to dieting (or lack there of) I have a whole person to lose, around 11-12 stone :eek::sigh: hopefully with SW and some support I'll keep on track and get rid of the weight.

Now if only willpower was available on ebay hmmm

TwiztedMuffin said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to SW and new to this site - though not new to dieting (or lack there of) I have a whole person to lose, around 11-12 stone :eek::sigh: hopefully with SW and some support I'll keep on track and get rid of the weight.

Tell me about it- I'd be buying it to the dozen!

I have 10 stones to lose so you're not the only one! X

Hi and welcome, I had around the same as you to lose, I am about halfway there good luck with it xx

JackieN said:
May I join you all? I have alot to lose. To be an ideal weight for my height I have over 7stone to lose, but little steps! :D Jackie x

Welcome!! This forum is brill!!

I now have big motivation to stay on track..... We are off to Malaysia and Bali in November for 3 weeks!! Cannot flipping wait!! So when I'm on here contemplating the crisps/choc/other yumminess... Remind me with a swift kick up the ass that I will be on the beach in 6 months!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JackieN said:
May I join you all? I have alot to lose. To be an ideal weight for my height I have over 7stone to lose, but little steps! :D Jackie x

Welcome, Jackie. Small steps is the key, I have about 11 more st to loose after loosing three and I just focus on 7 lbs at a time.

Ok guys I need some advice I have been asked to come up with an interim Target and I have no idea how I should choose. Was thinking maybe 20% of my start weight as I did club 10. Any thoughts ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I am reporting in this week with a 1lb loss and getting my 2 and a half stone award!! I'm so happy! Not bn the best week for me, app after app at hospital. My endoscopy was clear but ultrasound has shown i hv gallstones! Thats why I'm in so much pain. Bn really ill tonight, bn very nauseous and never out the toilet (sorry). Waiting to get app with dr to find out what's to happen next! Just want them away, its not nice!
Heres hoping I can stay on track with diet this week and get a good loss, going bk to work on sunday x

I think 20% is a good idea Katoof, looking at the amounts of your continued weight loss is truly inspiring - do you keep a food diary? I'd be interested in finding out your secret!

Sorry to hear of your uncomfortableness Debz - but finally you know whats giving you all the trouble so hopefully that eases your mind a smidgen :)

I think my mini goals should be 7lb at a time too, it will be my first weigh in on Thursday and I hear this is usually where the most weight loss usually comes from, so fingers crossed x

Lisa thank you :) I think 20% is a good idea if you've already done 10% (well done :D)

Debz gallstones are not nice (hugs) really hope you are feeling better soon.

I made a few mistakes yesterday and lesson learnt. I skipped brekkie as busy wasn't intentional, had my sw lunch, but then had 3 pkts of crisps :( For tea we had a treat a couple of small hotdogs and oven chips. OMG I felt so ill all evening and all night. Just shows how quickly our bodies adjust to the plan (mine certainly didn't like me being off it... ) so gonna try harder to stick to plan. This is only week 3 for me, but I am determined not to totally fall off the wagon

Back