Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks for the hugs Mazie, much needed. I'm gonna try even harder this week, I'm not giving up just frustrated. I'll be fine once I have my chocolate as a syn later, lol

:break_diet:so its been a bad food week totally off track and off on holiday on saturday.im gonna try and be partially good whilst away as only 10 weeks till wedding still aiming for a 4lb loss this month so fingers crossed hope eveyone has a good week

4.5 off for me this week :) yay

Well done all you amazing losers! x x

katoof said:
4.5 off for me this week :) yay[/QUOTE

Fantastic, how do you get a loss like that?

Thirteen gym classes and 100% on plan. I am exhausted now. Back for more classes after work tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

katoof said:
Thirteen gym classes and 100% on plan. I am exhausted now. Back for more classes after work tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I really need to sort my gym membership out. I'm going that way tomorrow, perhaps I will nip in and start it from 1st June. I'm off on holiday next week, and will come back to loads of washing etc. Will need a bit of time to get back into routine again.

Well done, carry on that way you will be at target before you know it.

Hey guys hope everoneis feeling good. I'm also on your list ILoveCake becasue April was not a good weight loss but hey had a fab time now back on track. 1st week back on track and have to say feel great.... Does anyone else feel that the start of a diet is the hardest part because now i dont really feel im on a diet as i love all the food i can eat on SW?

Hoping for a good weight loss this week get be back on track...good luck everyone :)

Good luck back on track! I definately agree re felling better for eating well again and enjoying all the yummy food again!

TM - good luck for your 1st WI tomorrow - don't worry about the wine gums, I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

I can't believe it, I lost 2lbs this week, after all the body magic of Zumba, 3 mile power walking 4 times a week and keeping on plan 100%.
I'm pretty upset cos I needed 3.5lb loss to gain my 2 stone award.
I've been with sw for exactly one year today and all I have to show for it is a measly 1stone 10 and a half pounds.

I'm so sad :cry:

Hi Jane, I know that it must be frustrating but its still a significant loss - and the alternative to not being on plan could be no change or a gain...
Good luck for your 2 stone, make May your month!!!

Well done Katoof, fantastic loss!!!

A good day here - I managed breakfast for the third day running - yay!!! Work is horribly busy so not much time for anything else, but I'll be OK so long as I can stay organised with my breakfasts and lunches. OH is being a darling, doing everything around the house so that when I get in late I don't have to start again. Give it a few weeks and hopefully it'll calm down again, it usually does and meanwhile only two more days again until the weekend!!

First weigh in.... 6lbs off :) yay.

3lb off for me today - taking me over the 1st mark yay!!

Hoping, I love love love your picture quote - so cute!!

Well done princess, thats fantastic xxx

cherry-pie said:
Hoping, I love love love your picture quote - so cute!!

Well done princess, thats fantastic xxx

Ah thanks!!! I forgot all bout it cause I can't see it on my phone so forget I have them all!!

Am feeling kinda lousy last few days. Drove by mcdonalds today and it took every inch of willpower to keep driving!! Just feel like i could eat for Ireland and no matter what I eat it's not satisfying me :-(

It's hubby's bday this weekend and I have a communion sat and a birthday party on sat night so will have to reserve willpower for all that!!

I have lost 22lb since I started 6 weeks ago and have to keep reminding myself that sw really does work, it's the first time I have ever lost weight like this and felt so good. Hopefully constantly reminding myself of that will help me through!!

How's everyone else doin?? Anyone else go through phases like this or am I just an awkward cow!!!??

Hoping 22lbs is a fantastic lost! That is an amazing achievement just remember that when you feel the need for maccie ds. Just think of all the effort they you have gone through to get this far - do you really want to go back the way. It's so easy to put weight on but harder to take it off. Remember the good feeling that skinny feeling.

As for the weekend - remember that you have your weekly points and that dancing can give you activity points too. Plan ahead if possible if you know the food that I'd going to be there it will help u stay on track.

Most of all enjoy yourself - you deserve it after losing 22lbsz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No awkward cows round here!!!!!!!!!!
just superstars for getting past McDonalds:superwoman::happy096::happy096::talk017::wow:

Mazie6 said:
No awkward cows round here!!!!!!!!!!
just superstars for getting past McDonalds:superwoman::happy096::happy096::talk017::wow:

vivaglam said:
Hoping 22lbs is a fantastic lost! That is an amazing achievement just remember that when you feel the need for maccie ds. Just think of all the effort they you have gone through to get this far - do you really want to go back the way. It's so easy to put weight on but harder to take it off. Remember the good feeling that skinny feeling.

As for the weekend - remember that you have your weekly points and that dancing can give you activity points too. Plan ahead if possible if you know the food that I'd going to be there it will help u stay on track.

Most of all enjoy yourself - you deserve it after losing 22lbsz

Ha ha love it :)

Thanks for making me smile

It's my nephews communion and sis in law and mother in law are doing food and are making everything from scratch so I know already I can eat at the communion!! Will just be the alcohol and the meal out tomoro night!!! Could just work all the calories off over the weekend ;-)

Hoping, if you're anything like me soon just the smell of McDonalds will be repulsive. It took about 2 months to completely get the fast food urge out of my system and I never want to go back.

I had my biggest loss ever this week - 4 pounds!!! I was hoping for 1 to get me into the 330s. :)

:happy096::happy096:Tpals-Magnificent congratulations and hugs for a wonder loss
how on earth did yo kick the Mcdonalds habit??????
does it work for chocolate too:bliss::bliss:

Back