Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Weigh in for me tomorrow but I have been poorly and not at work, so no exercise and drugs eeek, and there was me hoping to get to 3.5 st this week

Good luck for WI tomorrow and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Going for my wi in the morning, really nervous, need to get my 2 stone award, if I do this will be the lowest I've been in 15 years!!
:sigh: I hope I get it, I've worked harder than normal alot of body magic, just worried that muscles may out weigh my actual loss.

Going for my wi in the morning, really nervous, need to get my 2 stone award, if I do this will be the lowest I've been in 15 years!!
:sigh: I hope I get it, I've worked harder than normal alot of body magic, just worried that muscles may out weigh my actual loss.

Good luck - I'll keep everything crossed for you xxx

Cherry-pie, sometimes I think your wagon slows down because it's pulling some of ours! :)

God, I was stood outside the chippy waiting for
A bus the other day and I was starving, thinking 'what can I eat' 'maybe a sausage...' but I resisted!

Couldn't believe myself. Got home and made a pork & hoi sin stirfry nom.

A bus the other day and I was starving, thinking 'what can I eat' 'maybe a sausage...' but I resisted!

well done you, the smell of naughty food is torture! You must be really proud!. There is an indian and chippy just about 6 houses down from us and I have to walk by them to get the the little co op. Its so hard to resist when I am hungry, I try to eat something before popping to the shop for milk now.

Can I join your group? I have stones to lose too, I got my first 1st sticker last night but probably have another 8-9 to get. I wish I only had 1 or 2 to lose but ive let myself get to this state so only myself to blame lol! I've read through some of your posts on here (will read them all when I get home) and its great to see you all doing so well!

Looking forward to chatting with you on a regular basis! x

katoof said:
well done you, the smell of naughty food is torture! You must be really proud!. There is an indian and chippy just about 6 houses down from us and I have to walk by them to get the the little co op. Its so hard to resist when I am hungry, I try to eat something before popping to the shop for milk now.

That sounds like a good idea! I'm always tempted by so many things lol xx

Hey Guys, of course you can join in its great catching up with everyone and seeing how they are all doing :)

Well this week has been a weird week for me! I've been good but i dont think i have eaten much! We are at that time of the month (last week before pay day) when we are skint and the cupboards, fridge & freezer starts to become bear lol! So i've had some weird lunches/dinners...well when i say werid i mean concoctions! lol :) For much today i had scrambled egg and tin of beans. Last night for dinner i made some tuna pasta added last 2 peppers and sprinkled cheese and melted in microwave. I've had no fruit this week and no snacks so im not sure how the weight loss is going to go! I had to get over the hunger pains lol Not really done much exercise either..saying that have been taking the dog for longer walks so maybe!!

Anyway fingers crossed for Sat next weigh in and see how it goes...hope everyone is having a good week

Cherry-pie, sometimes I think your wagon slows down because it's pulling some of ours! :)

Oh bless you, such lovely reply!!

I needed cheering up today and that was just the thing! I'm unexpectedly home today and feeling sorry for myself after a trip to the dentist - I thought I was going for x-rays and they took my tooth out!! Its the first time I've had an extraction and can't say it was my favourite thing! Even makes a morning in the office seem fantastic!! On a brighter note at least soup, yogurt and scrambled eggs are all SW friendly!!!

Oh bless you, such lovely reply!!

I needed cheering up today and that was just the thing! I'm unexpectedly home today and feeling sorry for myself after a trip to the dentist - I thought I was going for x-rays and they took my tooth out!! Its the first time I've had an extraction and can't say it was my favourite thing! Even makes a morning in the office seem fantastic!! On a brighter note at least soup, yogurt and scrambled eggs are all SW friendly!!!

oh no poor you. At least you are looking at the positives and I hope you feel better soon.
I am thinking scrambled egg for lunch too :)

I was a bit unprepared for work today, I didnt fancy pasta and decided to "wing it" luckily we ordered in (usually the directors buy us food in) so while everyones there, munching sausages eggs and chips, heres me with my ham salad box. And actually really enjoyed it. Im ignoring the wafts of lovely full fat sausage and chips..

Well done you, great powers of resistance! Thankfully we live on the road to nowhere so no takeaways to tempt us as I'm not sure how strong I would be after a long tiring day...

Hello :wavey: to both Rache and Laughingitoff - you've come to the right place for ideas, motivation and somewhere to find a friendly ear to have a little moan to!

Hey Guys, of course you can join in its great catching up with everyone and seeing how they are all doing :)

Well this week has been a weird week for me! I've been good but i dont think i have eaten much! We are at that time of the month (last week before pay day) when we are skint and the cupboards, fridge & freezer starts to become bear lol! So i've had some weird lunches/dinners...well when i say werid i mean concoctions! lol :) For much today i had scrambled egg and tin of beans. Last night for dinner i made some tuna pasta added last 2 peppers and sprinkled cheese and melted in microwave. I've had no fruit this week and no snacks so im not sure how the weight loss is going to go! I had to get over the hunger pains lol Not really done much exercise either..saying that have been taking the dog for longer walks so maybe!!

Anyway fingers crossed for Sat next weigh in and see how it goes...hope everyone is having a good week

I know how you feel, I scared myself when I checked the bank balance this morning!! Thankfully we have a freezer full of stuff so should get there! (Although I have to say that some of those concoctions sound yummy!!) Good luck this week xxx

I am sure you will be fine, although you feel like you have not eaten enough it sound slike you have stuck to plan which is the main thing. I always find it harder to stick to plan if I have limited choices in the fridge so well done :D

I was a bit unprepared for work today, I didnt fancy pasta and decided to "wing it" luckily we ordered in (usually the directors buy us food in) so while everyones there, munching sausages eggs and chips, heres me with my ham salad box. And actually really enjoyed it. Im ignoring the wafts of lovely full fat sausage and chips..

Hey well done! When you have lovely glowing skin, lots of energy and have dropped another clothes size that small sacrifice will be SO worth it! xxx

I have posted on minimins before about this but wondered if any of you guys in my fav group have any ideas.

Basically I want to loose weight more than anything, hense never going off plan since starting in january, never going over my syns etc. HOWEVER I am so scared I will end up with loose skin, any tips on preventing this would be greatly recieved. like I said I have asked the question before but it still plays on my mind.

Does anyone know anyone who started at my weight who has lost alot?

Back