Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks Cherry Pie, i am def determined to do this! I have been on diets before but this one is for keeps! I do not want anything more than I want this! Hubby and I are more than ready to start a family! I worked out what weight I need to be to have a BMI of 35 ..... its 16st 9lbs. Got another 4 stone approx to loose!! Seems like a miracle and a target that i will never reach!!! Y are things so difficult, life aint fair. I am angry at myself for letting myself get this FAT !!! Sorry for the rant folks !!

evanthomas said:
Fair sounds amazing!

Im very pleased...i got my first sticker and lost 7lb

Happy evan is VERY happy

Wow congratulations what a wonderful start xx

Debs we all know you can do it, and just think of that bundle of joy at the end of your tunnel xx

so so happy I lost 7.5 lbs tonight :D

OK girls and guys, its time for a big old group hug

:grouphugg:
as reading all of these has brought a little tear to my eye!

We all have one life to live and we need to make a vow to ourselves that we carry on until we can do all these things again, or for the first time, and hundreds of other things that we are putting off until we fit!!

Very true and reading some of these bought tears to my eyes too. I had a fear of not fitting in plane seats, and all sorts so just haven't been doing these things for years

Debz you can do this :D We are all here for you. You will do it because you have something to look forward to :)

I dug out a self hypnosis cd I bought ages ago. Listened to it 3 days running so far and I am truely believing its taking the edge off already as I'm not craving all the naughty things and seem to feel fuller quicker. I plan to listen to it every day for a min of 30 days at it suggested and see if it really does work.

Well done everyone on some fab losses :D

katoof said:

Oh wow congratulations thats amazing !! Ss

Woooo for good losses!

Lets do just as well next week, we will soon be on all them rides at the funfair!

Hey guys everyone is great and to think i thought it was just me that went through all this in my head lol!! Its great knowing other girls out there that have the same dreads as me and thinks the same!! It got to the point were i felt so sorry for my OH because he didnt get to do things because of the "old me". Oh yeah i say the old me because know even thoguh i've just lost 33lbs i feel bloody fantastic for it. Yeah yeah its a hard slog to get there and we do only have ourselves to blame but believe me when you start seeing the result it such a great feeling :) Ok i still have like 4 stone to lose but im so determined to do and so can you :)

Debz stop stressing babe...it will all come good. Just take a day at a time, enjoy the food your eating and cooking, enjoy the time your spending with your OH. Go out for walks hold hands just relax :) Dont see the goal as "OMG" see it as BRING IT ON!!!!

Everyone cheer up lets forget about what we couldnt do and lets think about all the things were going to do once we start reaching our goals :)

Good Luck with all weigh ins this week :)

Hey guys everyone is great and to think i thought it was just me that went through all this in my head lol!! Its great knowing other girls out there that have the same dreads as me and thinks the same!! It got to the point were i felt so sorry for my OH because he didnt get to do things because of the "old me". Oh yeah i say the old me because know even thoguh i've just lost 33lbs i feel bloody fantastic for it. Yeah yeah its a hard slog to get there and we do only have ourselves to blame but believe me when you start seeing the result it such a great feeling :) Ok i still have like 4 stone to lose but im so determined to do and so can you :)

Debz stop stressing babe...it will all come good. Just take a day at a time, enjoy the food your eating and cooking, enjoy the time your spending with your OH. Go out for walks hold hands just relax :) Dont see the goal as "OMG" see it as BRING IT ON!!!!

Everyone cheer up lets forget about what we couldnt do and lets think about all the things were going to do once we start reaching our goals :)

Good Luck with all weigh ins this week :)

so so true.

I think the worst thing to do is look ahead at a mamoth amount of weight. I found this depressed me. I now look at it a week at a time and already feeling better in myself and haven't lost much at all, think the healthy eating makes me feel better as does the extra walking.

We can do this and just think of all the things we can do when we have !

I am so glad I am not alone worrying about all these things.

Fair sounds amazing!

Im very pleased...i got my first sticker and lost 7lb

Happy evan is VERY happy

Well done both - thats over a stone between you - fantastic!!!

so so true.

I think the worst thing to do is look ahead at a mamoth amount of weight. I found this depressed me. I now look at it a week at a time and already feeling better in myself and haven't lost much at all, think the healthy eating makes me feel better as does the extra walking.

We can do this and just think of all the things we can do when we have !

I am so glad I am not alone worrying about all these things.

So true ladies, one day at a time and we can all get there xxx

Oops, I nearly forgot to add my own update - WI today and I lost 6lbs!!!! Woo Hoo, so happy, I'm on my way again!!!

(My BMI has dropped into the 40's too, only just, but I'm claiming it!!)

cherry-pie said:
Oops, I nearly forgot to add my own update - WI today and I lost 6lbs!!!! Woo Hoo, so happy, I'm on my way again!!!

(My BMI has dropped into the 40's too, only just, but I'm claiming it!!)

That's amazing well done you I'm so pleased for you!!! I lost 3.5 this week got my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week so 2 shiner stickers am so pleased considering I thought I was sure to have put on xx

Hi, welcome to all the newbies!

I'm not sure if I posted but I only lost 0.5lbs....and I'd worked so hard! I really want to lose 2lbs this week, maybe I'm not working hard enough??? I'm worried that I'm falling into the 'sw is such a great diet that I can eat what I want' trap.

I do green days, any idea how I can boost my weightloss? Feeling very envious of all your lovely losses, well done peeps.x <3

I'm on extra easy - is it worth you throwing an extra easy day in to mix it up a bit? Great loss though it all counts x don't forget to drink enough too. A woman in group today said she can go days without drinking ! And she wonders why she has headaches tut. Good luck thus week xx

That's amazing well done you I'm so pleased for you!!! I lost 3.5 this week got my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week so 2 shiner stickers am so pleased considering I thought I was sure to have put on xx

Thank you honey - and well done on 3.5lbs plus 1/2 stone award plus SOW - result!!! Heres to another good week ...

Hi, welcome to all the newbies!

I'm not sure if I posted but I only lost 0.5lbs....and I'd worked so hard! I really want to lose 2lbs this week, maybe I'm not working hard enough??? I'm worried that I'm falling into the 'sw is such a great diet that I can eat what I want' trap.

I do green days, any idea how I can boost my weightloss? Feeling very envious of all your lovely losses, well done peeps.x <3

I can only repeat twizted really - a loss is a loss, and all losses are good! However, it might refresh you mentally and physically to try and throw in a few differnt days. I tend to go EE at the weekend (so I can have lots of meat and roasties on my sunday dinner!!) and then red and green through the week. It keeps me on my toes and stops me getting too used to any one plan or always having the same things.
With regards to the amount that you eat, as long as you are eating to satisfy your hunger, and not say out of boredom, then you should still be able to eat free foods until you are comfortably full.
Lastly, water, water, water (or squash!!) - I really do think that it helps (even if it just stops me putting anything else in my mouth!!)
Good luck, you're doing really well so far, just keep going and keep posting for support xxx

I am reporting in this week with a 5 and a half pound weight loss :D I am so happy !!!! Roll on next week, I want to get 1.5lbs off next week to get my 3 stone award and also down from the 20 stones to the 19 stones!!! Oooo how happy will I be :p x

2lb is great welsh cake! Well done.

Debz1809, wowey! Fab hun, well done.

Thanks twisted and cherry. <3. I'm vegetarian so I'm always on green days, I don't eat fish either so EE doesn't really involve me. I do eat lots of quorn. I've been thinking about it all night, I'm going to reduce my carbs slightly this weekend to see if that helps. I'm a bit heavy on the sw free roasties on a sunday and my pasta portions are large....if I reduce that quantity for friday, sat and sun maybe just maybe a weekend of veggies will speed up my losses???? Worth a go. For lunch I'm going to have a plate of brocolli and cauliflower....I wish I was kidding lol.....followed by a mullerlight. I might make a vege chilli for tea.

Today I made 0.25 syn vege scotch eggs (green and extra easy sw day). They were yummy. 0.25syns each, this makes 4.
4 quorn sausages, 4 eggs (boiled), 1 egg whisked, salt, pepper, mixed herbs, 1 scanbran.
1. Boil 4 eggs and remove the shell.
2. Meanwhile defrost 4 frozen quorn sausages, add to these 1 whisked egg, salt, pepper and mixed herbs, attack with a hand blender.
3. Meanwhile (again hehe) bash 1 scan bran into breadcrumbs.
4. Take the boiled egg and coat with the sausage mixture, roll this in the scan bran and fry light before placing in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins.

My husband was nagging me to make more so they definitely pass the fussy taste test. An extra quorn sausage in the sausage mix would be nice, the sausage coating seemed to thin out in the oven. Hope that helps someone looking for a picnic type snack.xxx

Attachments

• april2011 045.jpg
    april2011 045.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 25
Hmm. Quantity shouldn't be a problem really - aslong as you're feeding your hunger and not over doing it too much. Im not a bit fruit fan I only really like melon and strawberries which is good as they are super speed foods- can you incorporate these in your diet if not already? X I'm sure your hard work will catch up with you and you'll get a better loss ( though any loss in my book is superb!!) xx

Back