Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I would love to join in here also. Got around 10-11 stone to lose. Ugh what a daunting prospect. I am following the Slimming World plan, but doing it at home as money is tight. Single mum of 4, you know how that goes..

Welcome! Any info you need from the website i'm sure one of us can help :)

Hey guys, I am jumping onto the wagon too, I have about 7st to lose. After reading some stories here and seeing the progress that everyone is making, I feel encouraged to really give it a go. I'm doing Slimming World at home, so just depending on the magazine and lots of support on here. I lost 3lb in my first week and another 3 in my 2nd. 3rd week have stayed the same and I don't know why. So keeping my fingers crossed for my next weigh-in on Tuesday. I need to buy a measuring tape though because I am exercising using kettlebells as well as doing the 30 day shred so I know my weight-loss may not register on the scales sometimes. So good luck to everyone, let's get ourselves Olympics ready :D

welcome newbies! nice to see people still joining in the thread

Hope you have a lovely holiday hoping!

Hope the rain holds off today so I can get out walking after work. trying to get into a routine of heading straight out after work. its working so far

Welcome Maggie! I think anyone who does slimming world at home is braver than I, i have to go to class, i have no motivation, hence why i put all the weight back on that i lost! Maybe be ready for the 2016 Olympics!

Whats is this 30 day shred you mention?x

Ooh may have to try it at some point, will have to lose a bit of weight first or it will do me in! haha x

I had exactly 10 stone to lose, still got 6 to go! lots of us in the same boat me thinks!

I'm on twitter if you tweet? @nikiwarner

I admire anyone trying to shift large amoutns of weight at home. I joined SW in November with 10 stone to lose, and I'm finding Image Therapy so helpful. I learn something every week and my consultant is amazing. I'm 4 stone 1 1/2 lbs light so far, so still a long way to go, but know I KNOW that I can do this, and that's a great feeling.

well done guys...i've been doing SW from home since December 10 and so far have lost 2st 10lbs...i have lost each week, STS for 3 weeks and only gained once over this period..believe me if it wasnt for this site i think i would have crumbled along time ago...plus the support i have at home is great too..:D

Good Luck everyone hope your week is going good so far...only 9days until my holiday WAHOO!!!!

Welcome Maggie! I think anyone who does slimming world at home is braver than I, i have to go to class, i have no motivation, hence why i put all the weight back on that i lost! Maybe be ready for the 2016 Olympics!

Whats is this 30 day shred you mention?x

Hi Tinksie, yes doing it at home is not really the way I wanna do it but the nearest Slimming World club to me have meetings on Tuesday and it's really not convenient for me. So I just come on here for inspiration, have joined the Facebook group and keeping a food diary. Thank God for here though, coz if I'm not sure of a syn value, some lovely person's gonna tell me :) Best of all everyone is absolutely amazing. Also my motivation is that I am going to be 32 next year and I still don't enjoy life because I feel my weight has been holding me back big time. So not much time to waste, need to start living, meet someone lovely, make ourselves a little a family :D.

By the way the 30 day shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD that lets you progress from level 1 to level 3 over a course of 30 days. Really really nice, and Jillian is such an awesome trainer, she explains every move really well and really pushes you to give it your best. I have about 8 of her DVDs, after the 30 day shred I'm going to move on to Get ripped in 30 days, also Jillian Michaels. Try her out, she really knows her stuff.

Welcome newbies!!!!!! Found the minimins app 10 mins ago, happy days!!!! Now you'll never get rid of me, hehe.

Maggie, you will get your little family, I love being a mum. X

It's funny that when I started SW I was depressed because it was going to take so long to lose significant amounts and now I don't care how long it takes. I lost 2.5 this week, so 1 lb short of my 2 stone. Aiming for next week!

How has everyone's week been so far? I've started to drink more in the day now, i had 2l of water yesterday and about 20 trips to the toilet, previously i'd only drink a can or a half in the day at work x

Doing ok so far this week. WI is Tuesday so got a ways to go yet. I tend to find I spend more time in 'that' room when I am eating a lot of fruit. Basically I feel like I am s&%ting myself thin!!!!!

Can I share? Embarrasing pic coming up, I still have loads to lose but this is what 3 stone has meant to me! :D

Attachments

• iphone pics 058.jpg
    iphone pics 058.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 34
Back