Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Nursing bra and baggy top does me no favours lol but I was just potching around cleaning. x ;-P

Ermintrude, it will be a valuable part of your journey, take those pics. :D

Ohhhhh my God I just took a pic of myself to stick on the record to compare to 3 stone ago and for looking back on in future and it's HORRIFIC, oh I feel so ashamed :cry: Jeez, you 'know' you're huge but I was still stunned to actually see it, it's repulsive. I was gonna go shopping for some lemongrass but I dont want to leave the house now :(

Ohhhhh my God I just took a pic of myself to stick on the record to compare to 3 stone ago and for looking back on in future and it's HORRIFIC, oh I feel so ashamed :cry: Jeez, you 'know' you're huge but I was still stunned to actually see it, it's repulsive. I was gonna go shopping for some lemongrass but I dont want to leave the house now :(

Think of it this way, you may feel its really awful but its the last time you will look like that every day forward you will be slimmer :)

I can't tell the difference between this pic and the one 3st ago, even though my dress size is not the same :(

Welsh cake, wow, fab pics! You must feel so amazing!

Emintrude, you are making a difference every single day, keep the pics, a few more stone and you'll be able to see the amaing difference.x

I have wondered and considered, then reconsidered taking pictures. Despite dropping 3 stone so far Im still wearing the same trousers, albeit with a belt now, but I dont feel a whole lot different in size especially around my waist which is where I would most like to see a bit of improvement.

My wife and a friend say I have lost around my face and neck, but I dont know what to do. SHould I take a pic or wait till I feel a difference?

I have wondered and considered, then reconsidered taking pictures. Despite dropping 3 stone so far Im still wearing the same trousers, albeit with a belt now, but I dont feel a whole lot different in size especially around my waist which is where I would most like to see a bit of improvement.

My wife and a friend say I have lost around my face and neck, but I dont know what to do. SHould I take a pic or wait till I feel a difference?

Take one now and every month and you will see the difference, try and take the pic in same/similar clothes in same place if possible :)

Well done to everyone on the weight loss so far, can't wait for my 3 stone loss!
Having a bad day today, was out earlier and had lunch out which was a cheese and onion bake!!! Don't want to think of the syns in it but it is done. Also had a packet of velvet crunch sweet chilli crisps worth everyone of the 2.5 syns :)
Weigh in tomorrow but feeling too confident but hoping for a loss...fingers crossed.
Thanks to all for this sight it is a god send x

Hi banish! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think velvet crunch are 4 syns each! They don't have a free food allowance so it's 1 syn per 20 calories x x

Thanks natalierobertson i had meant 4.5 so am ok just bad typing :) :) Craving chocolate today though...and wine...must be Sat night :)

Well worth the 4 syns, I love the thai sweet chilli flavour.

Kazzini and Tilymax, welcome. :D

Heikel, it will be coming off all over, you are doing so well. Your wife is the best judge, my hubby can always point out where my weekly losses are. This week I fear it's my boobs.....not so good..........but I figure it all shrinks in proportion. You may not feel it off your waist but I bet you've lost more inches than you think. Take the pic, it will make a nice continuous stream on the comparison pics.

Thanks peeps, feeling a bit better this morning:) The pics look a bit better now they're on the computer I guess. We have a full length mirror in the house but you can't get further than a foot away from it so I only ever see myself from the waist up really and my arse was always the biggest bit. I dont mind myself too much from the chin up :D

Had lots of vino last night so the scales are now lying to me, I appear to have lost 3 1/2 lb overnight :confused: Through dehydration after all the vino I guess :D Im sure it will be back by the end of the day.:rolleyes:

hi i joined yesterday i have 6 stones to loose :S but im sure with the help and support from this lovely group i CAN do it :) xxxx

Hi there, I've got loads to loose too (about 8 stone !!!). I've been diving in and out of diets for a few years and know that I can do it if I put my mind to it. Aim to start tomorrow back on CD which I find easiest to stick too. What do you have to loose ?

I need to keep on track.
I need the support too.
Last week i put 2.5 on...being transgenderd and still having periods is bad for the mental health so i strugled with the totm and ate rubbish which i shouldnt of resulting in a gain, been good all week and hopefully it will show...im also now not on a monthy fail.

Heres to onwards and downwards x

Back