Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

The best kind of family...ones we choose!

Glad to hear both cherry-pie and Maggie are feeling better. I lose track of when people are on holiday so am very sorry to learn someone has been ill and not having fun.

Only 1 lb loss for me this week, but an important lb...2 stone!

Hi all *waves*

i stated sw with 10 stone to lose (exactly) i now have 8st 9.5lb to lose :) still a long way to go but i know i can do it!!

1.5 stone to go!

Tpals congrats on your 2stone.

Aaaaaggghhhh the scales are being evil!!! They keep *hovering* over the 2-4 and wont decide whether to give me 24.00.5 or 23.13.5!!!! I want to be below 24 by the Wednesday after my holiday... which starts TOMORROW!!!

That pound must be gone by tomorrow morning or there will be Trouble :mad:

Welsh cake, that's amazing!!!! I know how you feel, I've lost more than the weight of my daughter and she's heavy lol! Well done!

Ermintrude, good luck for tomorrow.

Hoping, wow on your holiday 1lb loss! Good to have you back.x

Time for an update.

Started the new job yesterday. Here was the plan...
  • 6am get up and have a coffee
  • 6.45am walk to work 15 minutes Body Magic
  • 9am leave work and walk home 15 minutes Body Magic
  • 9.30am breakfast
  • 12pm Lunch
  • 2.30pm walk back to work 15 minutes Body Magic
  • 4.30pm Walk home from work 15 minutes Body Magic
  • 6pm tea

Heres what actually happened. See if you can spot the difference
  • 6am get up and have a coffee
  • 6.45am walk to work 15 minutes Body Magic
  • 4.30pm Walk home from work 15 minutes Body Magic
Yep, thats right, ended up spending all day in work, which I hadnt planned for, so hadnt taken anything to eat or drink with me and no money to get anything either.

Consequently, by the time I got home from work at 4.30pm I was famished. Ended up having cereal, fruit, a sandwich and tea in the space of 3 hours! Probably went up to about 20-25 syns on the day, but I think it should be ok because I was low on syns the day before.

Today so far has gone exactly to plan. Just had a nice bowl of cereal as well as a banana, apple and easy peeler.

BTW thanks for all the good luck messages. Really enjoyed it yesterday, even though I was starving haha. Its going to be a great job for me to get back into the world of the working man, and the fact that Im walking for an hour through the day to get to work and back is great for me. I put my headphones on with some music to get me walking nice and fast and off I go. If anyone wants a suggestion for a track to walk/workout to check out 'James - Tomorrow'. Just imagine yourself pounding the streets or the treadmill to it. And if you can get hold of a very funny film called Up 'N' Under its used in a great training scene in there.

Well thats me for today, hope everyone is having a great week.

Paul

Aaaaaggghhhh the scales are being evil!!! They keep *hovering* over the 2-4 and wont decide whether to give me 24.00.5 or 23.13.5!!!! I want to be below 24 by the Wednesday after my holiday... which starts TOMORROW!!!

That pound must be gone by tomorrow morning or there will be Trouble :mad:

Ok today have a long hot shower and scrub every dead skin cell from your body, cut your toenails, pluck your eyebrows, tomorrow when weighing remove every bit of jewellery breathe out until you're a little bit blue then quickly - but very carefully, lowering 1 toe at a time - get on the scales :D seriously thou good luck I know what it like to want to drop into the next stone zone x

Ok today have a long hot shower and scrub every dead skin cell from your body, cut your toenails, pluck your eyebrows, tomorrow when weighing remove every bit of jewellery breathe out until you're a little bit blue then quickly - but very carefully, lowering 1 toe at a time - get on the scales :D seriously thou good luck I know what it like to want to drop into the next stone zone x

Might 'treat myself' to a haircut *cough* :D

hey guys sorry not been talking much its been dead busy the last couple of days...so my week has not been that bad...done my ususal Zumba mon & tues night, then went and saw Glee on wed night and danced crazy (yes i am 29yrs old :p) then on thrusday started packing for my HOLS wahoo - tonight i am off to rugby then tomorrow is weigh day :eek::eek:, clean the house to get ready to leave on sunday for Hols....does anyone else do that make the house nice clean & tidy when your not even there :giggle:

My meal plans have not been too bad - stayed with in my syns but used a lot of them this week when i only prob ever use 60 throughout the week so fingers crossed

Well Done Hiekel Essterol on your new job...hope its going ok ??

Glad your back Cherry Pie was missing where you had gone as you were doing so well i was hoping you hadnt fallen off the wagon :girlpower:

Glad you had a good hol hoping..im so looking forward to mine :drool:

So my last day on here will be sat when i input my weight then im away for 2 whole weeks so try not to miss me too much and look forward to reading the pages when return

:p:talk017:

Well done on the losses ladies, its turning into a great week on here!!

HE - Glad the job is going well and i think you'll have soon walked off those few extra syns!

Chelle - I haven't been far away, just in a big sleep for a few days!! Have a fab holiday!

Bosco - how exciting, baby bosco will be here before you know it!

Quiet day here, not been to the office as had the follow up appointment for my foot. It is healing well, the toe has stayed in place (Thank goodness!) and I can begin to move about abit more again - v pleased as my bum was getting decidely chair shaped!!!

HE, you'll know better now and take lunch with you or keep something at work just in case ( tin of beans or a sachet of couscous etc. )

Well done Tillymax, thats fab!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend? The sun looks like its making an appearance here at long last so I'm going to take my cuppa outside and chill for an hour - bliss!!!

Well done on all the loses and the good work :)

This week I have lost 1.75pd. Not as happy as I could have been, but it is a loss not a gain and this week I have been fighting cravings and I felt that nothing was coming off. Also been quite a stressed week with little sleep etc, although I haven't gone over my weekly syns. Good luck to everyone else.

Oh! I have lost a total of 18" (all over) in 4 weeks :) :D

Back