Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well done banishwobbleforever on the weight and inch loss. Whenever I don't feel happy with what the scales are saying I'm gonna use the tape measure as well - anything to try and keep me focused.

Well done ~Tillymax and banish on your losses!

HE, take some mugshots etc with you. No wonder you were famished when you got home.

Weighin day looms for me. I hope I have a loss, crossing everything.

Hi everyone
I started at 21st 8lbs and I've lost 11lbs in the last couple of weeks.
My first goal is to get to 19 stone.
Once I've done that I'm going to keep going with 10% of body weight targets until it's all gone!
I'm currently being sponsored to do Body Magic in terms of x amount of lengths in a pool, x on the bike, x on the treadmill for Southampton Rape Crisis.
I've raised £74.50 doing it all so far so I'm just going to keep plugging away at it. I think the accountability of knowing that I'm raising money for a good cause is really helping me at the moment!
Much love guys.
Iambe

Good morning gang!

Hi Saundra & Iambe! well done on your loss so far thats really great!

Im aiming to be 100% this week! no cheats nothing! wish me luck :eek:

Welcome newbies!

1lb off for me this week. They all add up. :)

I think I'm getting into a dangerous phase now. It's happened before when I start feeling confident and become complacent, then old habits start to creep back in. How do you get your focus back?

It's probably not helping that my house is torn up getting structural repairs and I feel invaded. I don't deal well with change.

Welcome newbies!!

I love cake - fab progress girly!!

tpals, its so hard to stay on plan when your house is upsidedown - I feel your pain! To try to refocus perhaps revisit your list of why you want this, how good you feel for your losses already? Try to make some really easy but tasty meal plans and plan in some lovely low syns treats - my current favs are curly wurlys (best eaten warm and squidgy!!), cornettos and bacon fries - not altogether mind you!!

Thanks Cherry, I do the same every week and some weeks I'll lose 4lb and other weeks just 1lb. I have no idea why, I just keep on going lol.

tpals, I have some old trousers, I posted a pic of me in them on here last week. When I feel lacking in motivation I put them on to see how far I've come in 3 stone. It works. You can do this. xxx

Just wanted to share......I'm pear shaped and tall. Well today I bought a new dress..........in an 18!!!!! That's a massive milestone for me, I was wearing a 24/22 dress size before I started with sw. Slowely I'm getting there. If I feel like this now I know I'm going to feel even more amazing with each extra stone.

How's everyone else doing?

Weigh in tomorrow, major psyched :). Only lost a pound last week so fingers crossed it's more this week. Good luck to me :D.

Yeah!!! Had my WI this morning and I've lost 3lbs :D. Looks like I am doing SW the right way then, not going to classes has not affected me thanks to everybody on here. Thank you people for keeping me motivated :D. Happy weigh-in!

Well done maggie, 3lbs is fab! X

Well done to everyone on the fantastic weigh-ins! It's a strong reminder for me of why I'm here and that it really is possible to lose all this weight. So a big thank you to all of you for that!

Had a good week this week - lost another couple pounds and got my 1/2 stone award. My consultant suggested checking measurements which I thought was ridiculous until I did them just now. Get this: 10 inches! How is that possible in just 8lbs? More importantly, what neck exericise was I doing to shave a half-inch there? lol

Hope everyone has a great day!
Managed to drop another 2lbs and get my 1/2 stone award.

The weight losses so far this week are absolutely fantastic. You are all setting the bar quite high for the rest of us this week.

I will be happy with 1 1/2 this week to get my 3 1/2st sticker.

Im starting to notice body changes now, only very slight, but they are noticable to me. Previously friends had said I had lost it in my face but I couldnt see it in the mirror. I suppose its because I look at my face so often (Im vain like that haha) that I dont see the subtle changes where others do.

But today I noticed that the area under my arms had become a lot skinnier. The only downside is that now I have what can only be described as wings. Slimming World gives you wings! They should use that as an advertising slogan maybe..........haha.

So with the supposed differences in my face and neck and the differences I have seen in my arms I have come to the conclusion that I am losing weight from the nose down! My eyelids were never very fatty so doubt I have lost anything from there.

So its going to be quite a while before I see differences in my belly then, I have moobs to get rid of yet. And unfortunately it looks like my toes are going to lose weight last. Im going to look like a damn freak at this rate!!!!! But at least I will be a skinny freak!!!!

WI tonight, hoping for that 1 1/2, will let you all know later.

Have a great day everyone.

He lol at fat feet. It will come off all over, that's why you are struggling to pinpoint it by looking in the mirror. Good luck for weigh in.

Back