Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

SW gives you wings!

Slimming World gives you wings! They should use that as an advertising slogan maybe..........haha.

Brilliant!!

I've been told - but am waiting to see the proof - that increasing muscle will 'lift' the wingy appearance... otherwise I better get the bird seed at the ready!

Good luck tonight!

Hiya I havnt been on in ages kinda gave up and have put 6lbs back on :(

So now I'm so desperate to go swimming with the kids but I've got no confidence so I'm
Back into it grabbing the bull by the horns

I will be slimmer I will go swimming and have fun with my children, it was really gutted the other day trying on some men's xxl shorts for swimming and them being to small :( nearly cried

You made a good choice in coming back. I'm sure if you stick to the plan you could shift those 6 lbs in a few weeks and you can start to get your confidence back.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya I havnt been on in ages kinda gave up and have put 6lbs back on :(

So now I'm so desperate to go swimming with the kids but I've got no confidence so I'm
Back into it grabbing the bull by the horns

I will be slimmer I will go swimming and have fun with my children, it was really gutted the other day trying on some men's xxl shorts for swimming and them being to small :( nearly cried

Remember that men's shorts aren't designed for women's hips so even if the waist fit the rest probably won't.

Well Done on the fab losses, you're all doing so well. I didn't weigh last week as the foot was swollen up like a balloon - it still all puffy but I'm going to brave the scales this week - I'll report back on Thursday! My clothes are looser and my shape is changing so something is happening even if the losses are slow and steady - I'm OK with that though as I can't say that I'm missing out on anything along the way!!

Welcome back lostgirl x. I think tpals is right re the shorts, men are simply a different shape (just look at HE with his masshoove feet lol!!!)

Ilovecake, you must feel so happy in you 18s - thats fantastic! Just think how smug you're going to feel at that next famiy gathering!!!

Take care all xxx

After being with sw for one year and 3 weeks, I finally got my 2 stone shiny!!!!
I never thought I'd get here, but I have!!!! Yippee.....and now I would love to have any kind of loss tomorrow morning :)

Hiekel Essterol I have the same problem with my arms too, I hate them.......I'm losing everywhere but there!!!!
I actually have jumbo wings, if there's a plane in need of spares.....I have them!!!! lol

Well done on the losses and inches everyone. Good luck for the weigh ins tomorrow.

On the drop down menu can I please select to lose weight everywhere except my boobs :D

Well done on the losses and inches everyone. Good luck for the weigh ins tomorrow.

On the drop down menu can I please select to lose weight everywhere except my boobs :D

I would love the flaps from my arms to travel to my boobs, I'm gonna end up having pancakes!!!! lol

less than 8 1/2 stone to go :)

started with 10 stone to lose, so definitely getting there. i think i have 2 weeks to go of my 12 weeks...i would like to get my 2 stone award by then :D

:bliss:I'VE DONE IT!!!:character00100:

I've hit my 26 week interim target of 50lbs lost on week 25 with a total of 51lbs lost!!!

WOOHOO!!!

...... but back to reality .... another 100lbs to go

Well done Surzy, keep it up :).

Well done surzy!!!!! That's such a huge achievement. I'm on 45lbs, hopefully only 2 weeks behind you. Xxxx

Morning Ladies & Gents - lost 5lb at weigh in last night - a total of 19lbs in 4 weeks :) i'm over the moon :) SOTW and M too :) x

Back