Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Good Luck welshcake x

Well done tinksie!!!

Good luck welshcake!

I woke up with a stinking headache. Big weight loss maybe this week?

I wish I lost weight every time my head aches!

I almost skipped WI today because I didn't think I lost any. But I know if I start down that path then it's a short slide until I give up entirely. (One benefit of getting older is I know where I'm likely to mess up!) I lost a pound and feel like it's a reward for going in. :)

Coljack, congrats on your 9stone award. Amazing!!!

tpals, congrats on the lb loss. I wondered with the headache as I always get it when starting a diet and I've really been trying....maybe a lot of wishful thinking lol!

Major congrats Coljack. I've around 11-12st to loose so it's brilliant to see such major accomplishments.

Goodluck on loosing your next 12.

How long it take to loose the 9stone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lbs this week got me my 9st award... only another 9st or so to go.. ( we'll see when I get down there.. )

Wow! :happy096:. I'm in awe, well done. What's your secret? Do you do anything extra like exercise? And what days do you do mostly, EE, Red or Green? :D

Well done ColJack. Very impressed indeed. Its an inspiration to be as I have about the same amount to lose overall, though Im a long way behind you right now.

Have you had periods of up and down or has it been a pretty constant loss all the way along?

Forgot to tell you.....had a wonderful feeling last night when my wife gave me a hug and she was able to get her hands around me and interlock her fingers at the back. First time thats happened in about a decade.

Still dont see too many differences, but they are obviously there.

That's brilliant Hiekel. It's all steps in the right direction and you're doing so well.

ColJack...YAY you! It's so good to see you guys getting down there. Congrats for everything you're doing and thanks for inspiring us!

Iambe

I only do EE as I've only been doing it since September last year so never knew the red/green way.
I don't have bread at all, and if I have rice or pasta I don't lose well.
I'm very lazy in the kitchen so I tend to cook the same thing every day for evening meal most days, roast chicken dinner.
I love it but do get bored of it now and again as you might imagine so I have sw fish and chips or spaghetti Bol or something else when I fancy a change and even chicken kebab meat when I fancy it.
Since I live alone I don't have to worry about cooking for others etc.
I do tend to have more than 1/3 superfree though, with about half or a little more of my plate filled with cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli etc. This makes up for breakfasts etc where I dont get my 1/3 in.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I only do EE as I've only been doing it since September last year so never knew the red/green way.
I don't have bread at all, and if I have rice or pasta I don't lose well.
I'm very lazy in the kitchen so I tend to cook the same thing every day for evening meal most days, roast chicken dinner.
I love it but do get bored of it now and again as you might imagine so I have sw fish and chips or spaghetti Bol or something else when I fancy a change and even chicken kebab meat when I fancy it.
Since I live alone I don't have to worry about cooking for others etc.
I do tend to have more than 1/3 superfree though, with about half or a little more of my plate filled with cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli etc. This makes up for breakfasts etc where I dont get my 1/3 in.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you, nice to know :D. I have only been doing EE as I find it a lot easier. Even though I eat a lot of Pasta and Rice, it's not as much as when I first started. I'm loading up more of Superfree now. You are an inspiration, keep it up :D.

Well done bosco!

Coljack, you are doing so incredibly well!

Tilly Well done on sts, hope you had a lovely birthday!

Well done to everyone for the losses and well done tillymax for sts after a birthday!

This week I have lost 5.5lb and a total of 7" off my body :) Not lost anymore from my waist since the first week which is odd as that is where it usually comes off first??? I was out for lunch and dinner last night so expecting to sts or a gain next week as I am also away on holiday, so fingers crossed it is sts!
All the best to everyone x

Hi everyone just read the posts, well done to everyone, I have 11stone to lose, it only my second week at SW, lost 4.5lb last week go back on thur aiming for 2.5lb off for my 1/2stone badge.

Jane x

I'm a bit upset/annoyed/frustrated. This week I've been good but I've sts? Done loads of exercise too. Having an off plan night as compensation, same old tomorrow though. Going to drown my frustration with a glass or 2 of wine tonight.

I'm a bit upset/annoyed/frustrated. This week I've been good but I've sts? Done loads of exercise too. Having an off plan night as compensation, same old tomorrow though. Going to drown my frustration with a glass or 2 of wine tonight.

Hey hun you do what you have to do to make you happy today. Tomorrow will take care of itself, I'm sure you will be ready to get back to slimming world first thing. Enjoy your wine tonight.

Coming from someone who's been there :D.

Back