Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Sounds delicious cherry pie !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hi all, good luck for weigh in's this week. Thats me back from holiday and I didn't stick to plan (although I tried to make healthier choices when possible). Anyway weighed in today (1 day late) and I have gained 1.5lb, which isn't too bad :(
However back on track today so aiming to lose that 1.5lb and lose another 1lb by Sunday, fingers crossed. :)

I sts at last weigh in and now the irrational part of my brain doesn't think I'll lose any more ever!

Hi all, good luck for weigh in's this week. Thats me back from holiday and I didn't stick to plan (although I tried to make healthier choices when possible). Anyway weighed in today (1 day late) and I have gained 1.5lb, which isn't too bad :(
However back on track today so aiming to lose that 1.5lb and lose another 1lb by Sunday, fingers crossed. :)

hey that's not bad at all, it'll come off easy, well done! :) I used to be 10+ pounds on on holiday :eek: Got it sorted at the moment though :)

Banish wobble, you did so well on holiday!!! Hope you had a lovely time.

Tpals you will Hun, in the wise words of dory, 'just keep swimming'. X

Back from weigh in and I've lost 4lb, got my 3.5st award and sotw. Sooooooo happy!!!!

ILoveCake, that's fabulous! Congrats.

tpals said:
ILoveCake, that's fabulous! Congrats.

Thankyou. 4stone here I come lol!

Banish, I have to agree, thats a very good result for a holiday - and it'll come back off in a flash!!

Tpals, I sts this week too - come on girl, lets give the sts a great big shove out of the way this week and replace it with a super loss!! I'm feeling motivated and I want my 3 stone this month and I will not be deterred, not by nothing!!!

Fab result Ilovecake, you are doing sooooo well!!

Bonkers day in work here, but no change really! Excellent day food-wise though despite the madness!

I hope everyone else is having a good start to the week - and good luck for the WIs xxxx

Hi everyone :)

Can I join in please - I joined SW last Friday after 18 months of on/off CD - I have about 9/10 stone to lose.

I'm loving SW although I do feel a bit out of it on this forum - everyone else seems to only need to lose a couple of stone and I need to shift over half my body weight - never mind though - I will get there - one day at a time :)

Can I join in please - I joined SW last Friday after 18 months of on/off CD - I have about 9/10 stone to lose.

I'm loving SW although I do feel a bit out of it on this forum - everyone else seems to only need to lose a couple of stone and I need to shift over half my body weight - never mind though - I will get there - one day at a time :)

Ooh don't worry!! There are a few of us here (me included) with a whole heap to lose but the support you will get here is fab - whether we only have a few pounds or half a person to lose everyone helps!

I had the equivalent of my Husband (151lbs) to lose when I started .... 1/3rd down .... 2/3rds to go!!!

Stokegal, welcome, you can do this. We are here to support you. I had 8 at to lose, I now have 4.5st to lose.

Surzy, that's great news, well done.

Hi and welcome I too had around the same as you to lose, I still want to lose around 4 maybe 5st :)

1.5lbs off for me this week, well at least got rid of the 1lb gain from last week and a bit. I'm really going to have to step it up this week. Still struggling to lose my first stone even after 7 weeks. Granted, I have been exercising almost every day so from now onwards I have to start taking measurements as well as I don't want to feel demotivated.

afternoon lovlies, well it was my 1st class back to Zumba last night after my 2wk holiday and OMG it was hell lol but in a good way...i've not sweat like i did last night for ages and it felt good - im currently watching Australias Biggest Loser and if big Damien can do it then so can i - i kept telling myself :D

So this week the healthy eating is going great...i've not had a bad thing and kept my syns way under 10 - only having about 4-6 a day, the only thing is, where im so busy this week ive not got much time to do any exercise before sat weigh in so fingers crossed this doesnt effect me too much.

Well Done Maggie_Sak on your loss :D
Well Done Surzy you must be so pleased hitting your next stone :D
Well DOne ILoveCake your steaming ahead you go :D
banishwobbleforever thats so good only putting on 1.5lbs i dread to think what mine was lol :D

Hi stokegal, when i started out i had just over 6stone to lose now im nearly half way there to get me down to my 1st target. It is a struggle at times but when i get fed up i just come on here and read lots of stories and it puts me in a fab mood again and nowhere near the fridge lol

Spk soon :p

I sat in bed reading a large part of this thread on Sunday and decided I wanted to be a part of it! (please)

I have about 6.5 to lose which I am finding hard as Stella is 9 POINTS A CAN!!!

I work 7 days a week (I am a self employed bookkeeper and on weekends I works on reception at my local gym) so I am very busy and sometimes don't manage more than one meal a day. I usually have a drink at night instead!

I manage one hour of PT per week where I do weight training
- which I enjoy but I find it very tiring as I have to fit it in between jobs.

I only started SW last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow. As I have drank a month's worth of syns in a week, I am not feeling confident!

stokegal said:

Hi Stokegal. I assume you are from Stoke on Trent? Me too!

Well done on the continued fab losses and a big welcome to all the newbies - you're in the right place. Just take it one day at a time and you'll get there - there'll be days when it falls into place and feels so easy, days when your brain plays tricks with you and kids you into believing that its impossible and days when you fall off the wagon altogether BUT so long as you concentrate on the good ones and pick yourself up and get straight back on after the not so good ones then we'll all get there in the end! xxx

Back