Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thank you ermintrude, I love cake and cherry pie. Unfortunately this week isn't going quiet as planned, I forgot that we were going out for a meal tonight for our wedding anniversary, I had soup, thai curry, but left most of the chicken just ate boiled rice and sauce, and had a taste of chocolate fudge cake!!! Nut I had only had weatabix, skimmed milk, baby tomatoes and strawberries for the rest of the day. Then tomorrow we are out for dinner with the inlaws-but I will be good as it is not a special day :)

Looking this week to sts or lose the 1.5 that I gained. Also have a wedding on Friday, arghhhhh!

I also have 6 1/2 stone to lose which seems enormous amounts at the moment but just started and taking each day at a time. Tiny baby steps for me.

I had to weigh in early this week but still lost 1.5 lb which makes me happy. I'm dreading the time when I hit a plateau.

Well I have 2 main targets. One is to lose 4 and a half stone. Thats what I am focussing on at the moment. I could stand to lose another 2 stone after that according to BMI (not the most accurate system to use, I know) but I want to know what my body shape is like after losing that 4 and a half before I decide how much more to slim down. I plan to bulk up with a bit of muslcle at some point. Not to be a big body builder or anything...I just wanna be a bit more defined :)

I've been working so hard, with food and body magic and only lost 1lb in one month!!!

Just been for a blood test....I had to plead with the doctors to check my blood cos something isn't right.

Worried like hell, have to wait till next wk for results.

Janeasetler said:
I've been working so hard, with food and body magic and only lost 1lb in one month!!!

Just been for a blood test....I had to plead with the doctors to check my blood cos something isn't right.

Worried like hell, have to wait till next wk for results.

Jane I hope all is ok with the results. X

I think the present looks lovely :)

Looks gorgeous to me, like a lot of thought has gone into it x

Hi there I am just starting Slimming World (after a 4 year break) again ... I have to lose more than half my body weight and am having a panic ... does anyone else have that much to lose? x

Well, I started at 27st 9... I dont really count - what I lose, I lose... :confused: I know can't aim for 11 st so I aim for every 7 lbs, every rolling over of the stone, every 10%, every anything...

Hiya, I need to lose about half my body weight nearly!! Oh dear.... but hopefully we can all support each other and the weight will drop off... I just long for the day when i can go into any high street shop and i know they will have my size! It seems now anything of a 12 is "plus size"!!

Hi Liberty1972, I am slightly heavier than you and also have lots to lose! I am hoping to lose at least 9 stone which will take me back to around about what I was a 7 years ago :(

Good luck with your weight loss, this site is fantastic for support and help x

Welcome newbies, lovely to have you on board. Take it 7lbs at a time. I'm nearly half way on my journey now, commit to it long term and you will get there. X

Does anyone else set themselves a clothing goal for each stage of their weightloss? I have set mine today, I have chosen a pair of size 18 jeans that I can just squeeze into (they are like a second skin and totally indecent!) My goal is to look ok in them by the end of summer as I don't plan on fitting into them next year :)

Cateweightloss004.jpg
Cateweightloss003.jpg

Hope no one minds me sharing, helps keep me motivated and focussed.

Does anyone else set themselves a clothing goal for each stage of their weightloss? I have set mine today, I have chosen a pair of size 18 jeans that I can just squeeze into (they are like a second skin and totally indecent!) My goal is to look ok in them by the end of summer as I don't plan on fitting into them next year :)

I often buy things that are too small (sometimes its accidental it may say size 18 but doesnt fit) I get most of my clothing off boot sales much cheaper and I enjoy the hunt :)

There seems to be a massive variation in sizes even in the same shop. I hate trying on clothes when I am over weight especially after almost getting stuck in a wedding dress when I was dress shopping :p

I don't have to buy too many clothes for losing weight as I seem to have most sizes down to 12s, this time though I need to bin as I go down so that I am more aware when I put weight on.

Back