Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

There seems to be a massive variation in sizes even in the same shop. I hate trying on clothes when I am over weight especially after almost getting stuck in a wedding dress when I was dress shopping :p

I don't have to buy too many clothes for losing weight as I seem to have most sizes down to 12s, this time though I need to bin as I go down so that I am more aware when I put weight on.

Its madness the way sizes vary, I have 8 pairs of size 18 jeans 2 pairs are way too big 4 pairs fit me great 1 pair is a bit tight and gives me muffin top,1 pair I can't get anywhere near me!! I used to let the label rule me but now I just wear what fits :)

Crikey, I just can't deal with focussing on an end goal... Gotta do it in small stages, half a stone at a time. Otherwise I'd be thinking something like "4 stone down, thirteen and a half to go..." which is just never going to happen so would totally make me fail as I know I can never do it :confused: Just focussing on sticking to the plan really.

Crikey, I just can't deal with focussing on an end goal... Gotta do it in small stages, half a stone at a time. Otherwise I'd be thinking something like "4 stone down, thirteen and a half to go..." which is just never going to happen so would totally make me fail as I know I can never do it :confused: Just focussing on sticking to the plan really.

Me neither I'm not even sure what my end "goal/weight" will be, hopefully I will know when I get there I chose 160lbs as my end weight as it was a nice round number - bit like me really lol

Can i join this thread?! ive got about 9/10 stone to lose!:(x

Welcome jelly!

Banish, looking good Hun.

Welshcake, WOW! 6stone is colossal.

Thankyouu!! Jeeze it was awful depressing writing that!! Lol.. I'm trying to focus more on my mini goals!!:Dx

Jelly-Baby!:) said:
Thankyouu!! Jeeze it was awful depressing writing that!! Lol.. I'm trying to focus more on my mini goals!!:Dx

Don't fret about numbers.
I've also got 9/10 stone left to lose, and I've already lost 9.5st. :D so it can be done.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I love this thread it's so inspiring. I want to lose another 4.5 st but I may keep going after that but for now that's my aim. It feels achievable.

I love the person I'm becoming, I feel more confident and I feel happier. So as much as I want a takeaway binge I won't because I like the new improving me. It is worth it newbies stick with us and keep posting.

I have a teething baby asleep on my chest, she's so snuggly, I've set hubby a challenge to make us some spicy sweet potato wedges with yogurt and mint dip. I wonder how he'll cope. He's far too spoilt by me! Starving......I can't cope with so few carbs. I need these sweet potatoes.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi, I've got 4 stone to lose and will be joining weightwatchers on Tuesday but I could really do with a buddy to help me along as all my mates are skinny minnies. Can I join in as I've just joined the site and need all the help I can get and I'd like to help other people too, if there's any help I can give.

I still want to lose around 9 stone so there are loads of us in the same boat

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Surzy said:
Going to do a soup weekend this weekend - i'm ADAMANT that i'll get my 4 stone award this week at w.i.

Can't believe i've been losing weight now for 28 weeks already .... anyone else feel like this year is running away from them???

Good luck for weigh in surzy. Yes this year is vanishing! It'll be Christmas in no time lol!

Going to do a soup weekend this weekend - i'm ADAMANT that i'll get my 4 stone award this week at w.i.

Can't believe i've been losing weight now for 28 weeks already .... anyone else feel like this year is running away from them???

I started SW Jan this year after dieting by cutting down didn't get very far, but have done well on SW

Back