Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi,

Please could I join this thread??

I also have a 'HUGE' amount of weight to loose and would really appreciate the support of people in a similar position.

I am just starting week 3, of what I know will be a LOOOOOONG Journey :-(

but seeing some of the losses on this site is giving me so much Motivation! :)

Something seems to have clicked this time & I know I will suceed! I also realise it will not be over night & I have a bit of a Rollercoaster Journey ahead!

xxx

Surzy, fantastic weight loss and the pictures show it! You must be feeling so proud.

I also feel like this year is racing by, have even started to sing Christmas songs, which is early even for me!

Sugarplum-this site is fantastic and people are so helpful and kind x

Go surzy go surzy!!!!!! You are looking great! You must feel such a difference.

Sugarplum, welcome. Xx

Weigh in no. 7 here goes...

Last week gained 1.5lb after being on holiday this week... have lost 5.5lb :D thats 4lb (after I take away the gain)!

However have felt really bloated all week with pain in abdomen like bad totm but no sign and it's 2 month overdue, not preggers either so wondering if it is water reatention and the weight (causing the totm issues)?

Next week I would love to lose 2lb which will put me into the 18 stones at last :p and lose this bloated yucky feeling.

Good luck everyone x

[FONT=&quot]wk 1 -7.75 wk 2- 3.5 wk 3- 5 wk 4- 1.25 wk 5- 5.25 wk 6+ 1.5 wk 7 -5.5
[/FONT]

Well done banish, that's an amazing loss. I hope your bloated feeling goes soon, have ou been drinking enough water?

Weigh in for me tomorrow, I've been good I'd like to say goodbye to another pesky pound.

That's awesome :)

I've just done some photos for a little progress report for myself

2011 - Size 28

Today - Size 20

Well done surzy loving the photo's, now I know what I can get down too. I have alot of weight to lose, which your photo's have motivated me even more. :D x

Well done surzy loving the photo's, now I know what I can get down too. I have alot of weight to lose, which your photo's have motivated me even more. :D x

Glad to help :)

If you haven't already i'd get 2 full length BEFORE photos taken - one from the front and one from the side.

Plus all your measurements - so on those days where you don't see your progress yourself (It's hard looking at yourself in the mirror everyday and appreciating changes you have made - other people always see it though!)
You have a point of reference!

I make a point of having a photo every month and do my measurements every month too - just keeping a note in a little book :)

If you haven't already i'd get 2 full length BEFORE photos taken - one from the front and one from the side.

Plus all your measurements - so on those days where you don't see your progress yourself (It's hard looking at yourself in the mirror everyday and appreciating changes you have made - other people always see it though!)

I make a point of having a photo every month and do my measurements every month too - just keeping a note in a little book :)

Thanks for that surzy will do that this afternoon, thats a good idea.:)

Hi Surzy,

Just wanted say I think your Pics are Fantastic!!

You have inpired me to take some Before Pics! Hubby took some from Front, Back & Side!! :yuk: I hope I can look at them over the coming months & see how far I have come!

Well Done on your HUGE weight Loss!!

Hi Surzy,

Just wanted say I think your Pics are Fantastic!!

You have inpired me to take some Before Pics! Hubby took some from Front, Back & Side!! :yuk: I hope I can look at them over the coming months & see how far I have come!

Well Done on your HUGE weight Loss!!

Thank you SugarPlum :)

Hello Newbies and well done everyone on the losses, great stuff.

Surzy, looking fantastic!

Sorry not been posting so much recently, I'm still plodding on but work is really tough at the moment, 12 hour days are beginning to feel normal...roll on October, things might begin to feel 'normal' again then!!

Take care all xxx

Cherry, 12 hours, I hope it eases soon. x

3.5lb off for me this week. :-D

must be the stupidest thing ever

About 10 stone ish to lose
Finally plucked up courage to rejoin SW last Thurs eve with the lovliest leader ever
Guess what totally wasted the last feways and done virtually nothing
Spirit been willing but just not organised -so fed up with myself:break_diet:

Szabonicola try posting a foo diary and get other members to check it over for you, have you checked your measurements? They may be shrinking and your weight will catch up soon.

Hello all newbies good luck with your weight loss.

Well done ILoveCake, 3.5lb is great x

Got w.I tomorrow and I'm praying for 3 off as this will get me to 5.5 off !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back