Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi there everyone I haven't been on for ages just been really busy with one thing and another. You are all doing so well some fantastic weight loss and inspirational stories. Hello to all the newbies good luck on your journey. I'm still on the wagon and got my 4 stone award last week ? so very.
Well done surzy your pics are great,
Hope your work is ok cherrypie,
Amazing results welshcake.
Good luck for weigh in everyone x

Hi everyone, well done to everyone on your weight loss and good luck to everyone that have yet to weigh in for the week. I have lost 2lbs :D this week, well happy with that. I have been doing the 30 day shred and to lose while doing this is well pleasing because most people have been unable to lose anything at all but inches. I'm losing both :D.

Last edited:
Glad to help :)

If you haven't already i'd get 2 full length BEFORE photos taken - one from the front and one from the side.

Plus all your measurements - so on those days where you don't see your progress yourself (It's hard looking at yourself in the mirror everyday and appreciating changes you have made - other people always see it though!)
You have a point of reference!

I make a point of having a photo every month and do my measurements every month too - just keeping a note in a little book :)

Hubby took 2 photos of me a front view and a side view, not good :sigh: makes me realise how much weight I need to lose :rolleyes:, but at least I have a record now and will carry on taking a photo each month, thanks surzy it was a good idea.

Welcome back Alison

Jane x

Last edited:
Alison, welcome back. X

Jane, I hate my before pics but it reminds me that I'm never going back there.

Alison, welcome back. X

Jane, I hate my before pics but it reminds me that I'm never going back there.

How many photos have you taken,? you are right, once I can see the changes, I am never never going back to the weight I started at. :D

Jane x

How many photos have you taken,? you are right, once I can see the changes, I am never never going back to the weight I started at. :D

Jane x

Jane, I took a front on pic, a side pick and a back picture in the tightest most unflattering clothes I could find. I was also postnatal, not great lol. Things can only get better now though.

Jane, I took a front on pic, a side pick and a back picture in the tightest most unflattering clothes I could find. I was also postnatal, not great lol. Things can only get better now though.

I agree with you there, well done on your weight loss so far.:D

Jane x

Hi there everyone I haven't been on for ages just been really busy with one thing and another. You are all doing so well some fantastic weight loss and inspirational stories. Hello to all the newbies good luck on your journey. I'm still on the wagon and got my 4 stone award last week ? so very.
Well done surzy your pics are great,
Hope your work is ok cherrypie,
Amazing results welshcake.
Good luck for weigh in everyone x

Well done, amazing progress here too!! Hope you're keeping OK?

Thanks cherry pie, worked hard this week but feeling bloated so just got to hope the scales reflect all my pain and sweat lol
How are you getting on ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Working 3 x 12 hour shifts as of tomorrow morning so I've been busy making meals chicken noodle soup and mediterranean chicken casserole so I can stay on track hope it works so I can smile on the scales on sat. ?

Hello my lovlies hope you are all going good this week? Sorry not been on couple of days but been in Amsterdam to watch the fantastic Take That. Had such a fab time and didnt really stay on plan which i didnt think i would. Had weigh in though before i went and lost 1lb but not sure what the scles will say this week lol :D

I done a lot of walking in the 3days i was there so maybe that will help with the food & drink :fingerscrossed:

Well done everyone on the great weight losses its great. So i have no plans now until Wedding Dress shopping which is in 14weeks time :eek: so if i lose 1lb each week that 1stone but im looking for more like 2stone so my goal now is to lose 2lbs each week :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::

Then i have nothing until xmas :xmascheers: which is a further 8weeks and i think thats when the weight loss will slow down so prob thinking 1lb a week but i will wait until then :D

Gonna be cooking a lot of new receipes this week - got my new Slimming World Mag today so goning to be browsing that...im so back in the right mind now just gotta up the anti on exercise :character00115: and before you all know it i'll be a skinny minni :woohoo:

xx

Hi Everyone, I lost 3lb today only 0.5lb towards my 1stone badge, also got sow again.

Jane x

WelshCake said:
Sorry but I need to shout I've lost 6 stones in total as of todays weigh in

Welshcake!!!!!!! That's inspirational! Welldone! :-D

Sorry but I need to shout I've lost 6 stones in total as of todays weigh in

:eek: Well done! Thats brilliant!:D hopefully ill be there too some day!:)x

Back