Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

:happy096::bliss:Welsh cake very very very impressive -am just starting out with 10 stone to lose. Are you at target now

Huge well done welshcake ! Fantastic ! ! !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

:happy096::bliss:Welsh cake very very very impressive -am just starting out with 10 stone to lose. Are you at target now

Sadly not still looking to lose another 3 or 4 stone, tbh I really don't know what to set as my final target as I have a very hourglass figure ie today I am wearing a size 14 skirt as its very flared but in a straighter skirt or jeans I need an 18 and have a massive waistband gap

Well done WelshCake that is a fantastic loss, you must be so proud :) I to have an hour glass figure and find that things gap at the waist, especially as I often have to get them bigger for my thighs :(

Weigh in day today - lost 4.5lb :) I am very pleased with that. Have lost 4" since last week and a total loss of 32.5" since I started :) And I have lost just over my 10%!!!!:553:

[FONT=&quot]wk 1 -7.75 wk 2- 3.5 wk 3- 5 wk 4- 1.25 wk 5- 5.25 wk 6+ 1.5 (hol) wk 7 -5.5 wk 8[/FONT] -4.5 (TOTM)

I need to lose about 8 stone now, started about 2 months ago (again) and lost about 1 stone. Really wish there was some way to speed the process up!! :p

I need to lose about 8 stone now, started about 2 months ago (again) and lost about 1 stone. Really wish there was some way to speed the process up!! :p

For fear of sounding like some cheesy self help book, I really think that the only way to speed it up is to enjoy the journey - I know that might sound like BS but if you celebrate every little milestone, keep telling yourself that you are worth this investment, keep trying new recipes etc then it does feel easier and turns down that little voice inside that sometimes kids us into thinking that the journey is impossible.

Come on, lets follow the amazing success stories on this board and start writing our own right now!!

Cherry well said. I am enjoying this journey. Every week I feel more confident.

1.5lb off for me this week.

Well done Ilovecake, those pounds are adding up so quickly!!

Good luck to everyone with this weeks weight loss. We can all do this :)

This week I have lost 3.5lb and 8.5". I am over the moon with this as I thought I had lost at most a pound (even though I have been fairly good and not used more than y syns all week.)

I am loving this journey, even though I wish I was at the end now but it is so good to feel the changes taking place.

Next week I am to lose 1.25lb thatwould bring my total in 10 weeks to
2.5st :)
[FONT=&quot]wk 1 -7.75 wk 2- 3.5 wk 3- 5 wk 4- 1.25 wk 5- 5.25 wk 6+ 1.5 (hol) wk 7 -5.5 wk 8[/FONT] -4.5 (TOTM) [FONT=&quot]wk 9 -3.5
[/FONT]

Hi Guys Im back again. I have been AWOL for a while as I wasnt losing fast enough so went onto the dreaded slim fast but I cant live like that. I lost a bit of weight for my wedding but not enough so Im back again and hoping to be a slim wife even if I couldnt get my acttogether to be a slim bride. I have soooooo missed SW I cant tell you. But I am easing myself back into it and on Monday I will be back on plan 100 percent woop woop :)xxxx

Hi ladies,

I have lost 4lb this week... 1st 1lb in 4 weeks! :)

Next Goal in sight now.. another stone lost by Sept 5th!! Will be a challenge but I am up for it!!! :)

Xxx

Thank You Welsh cake. :) xxx

Hi ladies!!! I'm back again after a long absence!!!! but have my best friends wedding in 11 months and I'm one of the bridesmaids!
But I'm pleased to say that I've lost 10 lbs in my first week!! But that was serious serious dieting and there's no way I could sustain that!! But I am thrilled!!!
Well done to all the weight losses here, there's some fabulous ones!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bugsy, wow, 10lb is fab!

STS this week for me.

Wow thats brilliant Bugsy well done you :) xxx

Hi I would like to join this group please so I am just going to jump right in - I hope that is ok.

I have 13 stones to lose and started yesterday with Slimming World. I lost 5 stones with SW last year but stupidly stopped going and put 4 of it back on.

In 18 months time I have two big weddings and a trip to the States doing Route 66 on a Harley which has been my hubbies dream for a long time and I dont want to let him down. Plus, I dont want to look like the usual blimp at these weddings. :0) For once I want to wear something chic and gorgeous and feel great.

I am up for the challenge and would love to support and be supported by this group

Back