Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey guys, hope you're all okay!
I'm hopefully aboard the losing train this week after maintaing last week even though I was 100% I started back at the gym.
Keep going guys we can do it!! X

Hi ladies!!! I'm back again after a long absence!!!! but have my best friends wedding in 11 months and I'm one of the bridesmaids!
But I'm pleased to say that I've lost 10 lbs in my first week!! But that was serious serious dieting and there's no way I could sustain that!! But I am thrilled!!!
Well done to all the weight losses here, there's some fabulous ones!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantasic first week, what a great kick start nearly a stone off. Good job!

I hope I can replicate your success lol :happy096:

Hi ladies,

I have lost 4lb this week... 1st 1lb in 4 weeks! :)

Next Goal in sight now.. another stone lost by Sept 5th!! Will be a challenge but I am up for it!!! :)

Xxx

Well done doll, thats an amazing amount of weight in a month. ;)

Wow Hoping well done

xxx

I'm still alive! July was a disappointing month because I only lost 2 lbs. August feels better already...I lost 3.5 lbs this week. As long as I keep trying it will come off eventually. :)

I'm still alive! July was a disappointing month because I only lost 2 lbs. August feels better already...I lost 3.5 lbs this week. As long as I keep trying it will come off eventually. :)

Dont be disheartened you will do it :)

3.5 lb is brilliant :)

xx

Well I lost 2.5 lb this week am really pleased.I have only been on plan 100 percent since Sunday :)

xxx

2.5 stone off, 7.5 stone to go :)

i lost 2lb last week- the first time i was completely 100% so i was a little disheartened because i had weeks where i was a little naughty and lost more (but isnt that always the way? lol) but that 2lb got me under 20 stone so it isnt that bad :)

I'm now down 6st 8lb and have 6st 7lb to go!

Put on some after an operation, my lowest was 7st 9lb lost, so that's my first target because couldnt get round much so the weight went on again :cry:

Hi ladies!!! I'm back again after a long absence!!!! but have my best friends wedding in 11 months and I'm one of the bridesmaids!
But I'm pleased to say that I've lost 10 lbs in my first week!! But that was serious serious dieting and there's no way I could sustain that!! But I am thrilled!!!
Well done to all the weight losses here, there's some fabulous ones!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bugsy, Glad you're OK and well done on the fab restart! Keep in touch xx

Evening all, I haven't been on so much last few weeks but you're all so inspiring with your amaxing losses - huge well done to everyone!! Come on, lets make this week another great one!! xxx

Horrible weekend! I've been sick both days and this is not the way I want to lose weight. Also, there's a dozen things I meant to get done and I couldn't do anything. :(

Well done on the fab losses everyone!!:)x

Best of luck Broadsbean and icebaby!:)x

Hope you're feeling better tpals - sounds nasty, you poor thing xxx

Back