Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

well weigh in completed 15 lb gone:D:eek::D
sure its mainly water but its fantastic boost :D:D

welldone icebaby and hoping we are fab xx

Icebaby hoping and Broadsbean!! Welldone! 3 fab losses! congrats!:D

Naomi!:)x

hoping said:
Wow!!!! Go icebaby! That's fantastic :)

Ahhhhhhh I want to scream from the rooftops!!!!!

I have lost 2.5lbs! So that gives me my 3.5 stone shiny and I have hit a 50lbs loss since I started in April. I just can't believe it! I have achieved this!!! :) trying to let it sink in! I still have a long way to go but I just feel so proud of my achievement. :)

That's amazing!!! Well done u!!!! Fab!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I havent weighed myself yet this week!! Had a bit of a session at weekend abd I know if I weigh myself now that I'll see a gain and then start eating!!?
So I'm thinking I'll hold off until next monday!! Got the zumba for my kinect hope to start tonite

I'll be weighing in tomorrow. Very curious to see the affects of my illness. Only able to eat a little bland food today but I'm trying to get myself rehydrated with lots of water.

Update: 3 lb loss giving me 2 new stickers!!!

Last edited:
hoping said:
Wow!!!! Go icebaby! That's fantastic :)

Ahhhhhhh I want to scream from the rooftops!!!!!

I have lost 2.5lbs! So that gives me my 3.5 stone shiny and I have hit a 50lbs loss since I started in April. I just can't believe it! I have achieved this!!! :) trying to let it sink in! I still have a long way to go but I just feel so proud of my achievement. :)

Whoop!! Well done!! I'm hoping to hit my 100 again next week (got there through illness in april& put back on recuperating after an operation)

It's really hard to actually believe you've got there isn't it? :)

broadsbean said:
well weigh in completed 15 lb gone:D:eek::D
sure its mainly water but its fantastic boost :D:D

welldone icebaby and hoping we are fab xx

Whoop!! That first loss is always nice :)

Oh dear, had a major blow out yesterday, chocolate, Jaffa cakes and sausages and chips. Good job I've been good all week. I will be good today and tomorrow too. Then it's weigh in monday. Fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage.

Hi, long time no chat, sorry ther summer holidays are keeping me busy in my crazy house.

I got my 4stone award last week, so pleased. I'm half way there now! :-D

hey guys well first week seriously back on plan and weigh in 2day...............lost 3lbs WAHOO!!! :happy096:

Good luck to everyone hope u have a good week x

Need 3lbs this week to get my 3st shiney fingers cross xxx

Omg, i dont know what's wrong with me, had another major binge today. Just cant stop eating.

Surzy said:
Time of the month?

I don't get one, I have the contraceptive injection and it stopped them. Although my dr thinks that the phases of increased appetite is down to the injection and my anti depressants. Side effects of both apparently. Great just what I need when I'm trying to lose weight.

Back