Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I have just realised that although I am unsure of my exact Target weight I now have less than ten stone to lose no matter what, that means I am at more than 1/3 through my weight loss

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I have just realised that although I am unsure of my exact Target weight I now have less than ten stone to lose no matter what, that means I am at more than 1/3 through my weight loss

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I too am unsure of my goal weight, I put 160lbs down as mine, but will see when I get closer, nothing is set in stone, if I'm happy heavier I will stop, if I feel I need to be lighter I will continue past the 160 mark :)

Hi I'm 35, and have 10 stone to lose. The weight has been creeping up since I was 19 or 20. Joined SW last Tuesday. Am enjoying the choice of food and the sense of control it gives me. Hope you all get the success you want. F x

hey guys i lost 1lb this week :) dead pleased ~ now 2lbs this week to get my 3st shinney lol xxx

lost a ib this week too, was a bit disappointed at first but i had been to my daughters 21st at the week end. 16 lb in 2 weeks so still happy in the long run.
hmmm 5 would be nice this week for my stone and 1/2 but doubt it lol
do you think 5 st by christmas is a bit excessive ? or an achievable target

I lost 3.5lbs this week, giving me my stone award!! (19:7 now)!:)

Broadsbeen, my target is about that as well.. May be a wee bit ambitious, but Gotta be positive dnt we?:Dx

Well done to everyone for the fab losses this week. 1lb off for me. I don't think I've tried hard enough this week, I'm getting complacent on the old free green starchy foods, I need to up my superfree.

HI All

Is it okay if I creep back in??? I have been off the wagon for agers - and gained back all my losses!!!- but want to get back on track now???

1.5 lb off for me too. Slow but steady! I wish I'd shrink a bit faster, I have plenty to lose!

I hope you are all well.x

I am so depressed. I have had an operation to take my gallbladder out. I was away from Slimming World for a few weeks and when I went back 2 weeks ago, I had gained 10lbs. I was gutted but it gave me the kick up the ass that I needed. Been sticking to the plan 100% and I gained 1.5lbs this week. I felt that I should have lost weight. I am diabetic and I take metformin tablets and byetta injection. I have had no side effects with the injection before my op and now I cant take it after having my gallbladder out. I hv to stay off it for 6 weeks and I just feel like I putting on loads. I am so de-motivated and I hate it!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
Not sure what to do, i have even had people saying that I am putting on weight, it is a horrible feeling!!!

Debz, it's not weight gain. After I had the op you've had I was so bloated in the stomach area for weeks (I had keyhole) but it did settle down. Hugs.x

Debz, it's not weight gain. After I had the op you've had I was so bloated in the stomach area for weeks (I had keyhole) but it did settle down. Hugs.x

It was keyhole surgery that I had. I got operation middleof June, thought that this should have settled down by now! It is making me so depressed and I am feeling like, I just dont wanna continue!!

Back