Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey guys well i lost 3lbs this week im dead pleased im so in the zone at the mo its great. Only 13 more weigh in's until new year abit diff from last new year!!!lol

OMG just realised i get my 3stone shiney lol

xx

Well done Michelle!!!! 3st is amazing!

jholder, you can do this, 1/2st at a time and just keep going. :)

Got my 4 stone award on Tuesday- less than 6 stone to target :D

Well done Bubblez!!!!!!! :)

Bubblez, I don't post my weights but our journey is identical. We'll do it!

Yeah we will!! :D

This thread has gone quiet. Hope e everyone is going well. I've got w.I tomorrow . gulp .

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

1lb to my 4 1/2 stone award (gutted I didnt get it this week!)

Next week will be 6 months since I started SW so want a great loss- as close to the half way mark as possible! (which would be my 5 stone award)

Determined for a good week this week- lotsa speed food (superspeed soup every day- i've set myself a challenge)

4 stone 6lb lost, 5 stone 8lb to go :D

Little bubblez, that's impressive in 6 months! It's taken me 8.5months to lose that (but I am breastfeeding my baby so I've taken the scenic route. Seriously though that is a fantastic achievement. You'll be heading for 5.5-6st by xmas! :-0

2lb off for me this week, I was pleased with that 2.5lbs away from my 5stone award. I'd love it next week but it may take me two weeks. I will be so excited when I do achieve that, it seems like a massive loss.

I hope you are all well.x

Katoof, hey hun, how did weigh in go?

I'm shocked that i've lost so much to be honest....even though I still feel big (might be cus I still am- duh)

but i mean, i feel as though i'm still the same size.....apart from the bit where i feel fitter- walking faster, etc. it's weird :s

just under 5 stone in 8.5 months is awesome too! especially when you're breastfeeding- that's fab- well done! :D

Littleb, I know what you mean, at times I still think I look the same until I try on my old trousers. They are huuuuuge! That's a real eye opener and it keeps me motivated. We look in the mirror everyday so it's hard to see a difference but it is there, only now am I starting to appreciate how far I've come. It's the smaller things that I notice, my knees look smaller and my wrists look narrower (even though I never thought they were fat lol). All I do know is that I don't want to go back there.

omg I just realised from today I am obese. no longer morbidly obese :)

Wow well done Lisa

xxx

I have just got my 5 stone award this week very pleased but still another 10 stone to go fingers crossed

Sent from my SK17i using MiniMins

Wow well done Shauny :)
x

Shauny, wow that's amazing well done!

Katoof, that is so strange that you said that, only yesterday was I looking at my bmi, I have dropped 10 bmi points and I'm well on the way towards just being overweight. I'm still 'obese' but no longer morbidly obese. Feels good doesn't it! Well done.

I'm scale hopping.....I know but I'll never stop, I almost enjoy it?! Looking like a sts for me despite my hard work and all my extra exercise. Ho hum. Weigh in Monday. How's everyone else doing this week?

Back