Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi guys, haven't been on this thread for a while, how u all doin? Currently I have lost 4st 8, and I have been messing around for a while, I have been half a pound away from my 5stone award, but never actually achieved it, so fully back on the wagon now, to get my 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 stone awards!!

I have had my blood pressure checked today and before I was the high side of normal now it has come right down within the normal range another good point to loosing 5 stone

Sent from my SK17i using MiniMins

I have now lost over 100 lb.. how do I get the century sticker??

I have now lost over 100 lb.. how do I get the century sticker??

go to "User CP" and on the menu on the side, "Edit your details"

Scroll down and just above save changes is an option for "badges"- click on "century club" then save changes- i think thats how it comes up :)

thanks guys, I have managed to do it YAY!!! I would love to get to 200lb loss making me over half way but this is optimistic. At the moment I am aiming to loose another 6st (84lb)

Katoof, that is phenomenal, well done!

5 stone 5lb to target now!!!

5lb to the half way mark :D

hi im just starting out on my weigh loss journey need to lose about 9 or 10 stone. i want to be able to run around after my 11 month old baby girl who is just learning to walk. and have the energy to play football with my 10 year old son or just go bike riding by the beach on a weekend.
So hoping with the support of group and everyone on here that i will make it to target.
Well done on everyone weight losses so far.
Hope u dont mind my gate crashing.

Tracey, welcome you can do it!

Little bubblez, wow, you are doing great!

I got my 5st award this week. It felt soooo good!

well done on your 5 st :)

past the half way mark!! :D

5 stone 1lb loss, 4stone 13lb to go :D

katoof said:
thanks guys, I have managed to do it YAY!!! I would love to get to 200lb loss making me over half way but this is optimistic. At the moment I am aiming to loose another 6st (84lb)

I'm only 30lbs away from the double. :)
Still wouldn't be half though :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
I'm only 30lbs away from the double. :)
Still wouldn't be half though :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Wow, 30 to go, how amazing, I have 90 to get the double

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I have just read through this thread, so many amazing achievements. I am gobsmacked, well done to you all. I hope ye have some idea of how much ye posting helps me and others who are just starting off.

only a 2lb loss this week (well...not "only"...you know what i mean :p)

5stone 3lb lost :)

less than 2 stone to my "century"

Back