Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Coljack, wheneer I see your posts you seem to have new shiney awards! Congrats, you are doing so amazingly well.

Dedee, it's good to have you on here, it is achievable bit by bit. I see my weight loss 1/2st at a time.

Bubblez, congrats on the 2lbs this week, better than my 0.5lb on lol! We are plodding on. :D I know how you feel, getting that century will be phenomenal!

Little b, just checked out your blog, it's great! I got a total buzz reading about getting close to the 16's, we are soooo in the same place! Imagine how fab that will feel!!!

Sometimes i need to pinch myself. I said to my mate last night~ i'm only 4 1/2lb away from being in the 16's....and i was thinking then "omg! 16's!!"

I do need to update my blog- will do that in a little bit- after my lunch has gone down :)

Lost 1.5 tonight, chuffed but was hoping for 2.5 , silly I know as its in the right direction

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Little b, you've come so far! You deserve this feeling.

Katoof, fab loss, they soon add up.

ive got 5 stone 2lbs to go!! :) we will all get there :) xxx

Hi there, quick question. I have just started back at Slimming World today :D
I am making spag bol tonight and i could only get lean mince not the extra lean which would have been free on extra easy!! Can someone please tell me how many points it will be for the lean mince? I am not sure what the weight in it is as it doesnt say on the pack.
Thanks x :)

I have lots to loose and am back to slimming world with a focus on my fitness rather than my weight, hoping it plays with my mind less. Can I join you please?

emmuk74 said:
I have lots to loose and am back to slimming world with a focus on my fitness rather than my weight, hoping it plays with my mind less. Can I join you please?

I have five stone to lose. Just this minute joined site trying to find out how to use it

Hi every one I've lost 4st 12, but gained 4 coz fell of plan for 2 weeks so 4st 8 now, I still got 5st yo lose

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

happyhazey said:
I have 4 stone 13 lbs to go....

We will do it hun :) :winner:

I really want to do it , I hate bein the biggest at work the one that no one wants to sit next to on the bus coz I take half their seat too,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just over 6 st to loose, we can all do this. I love this site, so nice to not feel alone having this amount go loose

Back