Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Omg so if I can aim for 2 a week as I alwas set as a weekly Target this time next year I could be at goal. Thanks col jack that has cheered me up on a Monday morning

wow....when you put it like that it seems so simple.....if only eh?

first weigh in is tomorrow. I took pasta quiche into the school i was on supply in today and they all said how tasty it looked!!! Hope it pays off at the scales tomorrow.

Devlass x x

Hope everyone doing well , my wi tomorrow hope it a loss after a 4 lb gain last week , oops

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All, relatively new to this too - on week 9 now and have lost 19.5lb but got at least 100lbs more to lose! I've set my target at 180lb/BMI30 but will see how I feel when I get there!

Rach, I relate to your stats and my bmi is now about 33/34...I thinki...I'm half guessing. It was 49. 28 is my aim too. It is possible. 9 weeks in I felt like you did, I'm now 6 weeks off a year and I've come so far. I'm never going back, it is worth it and you can do it. Slowely but surely those losses add up. Don't let any scale mishaps put you off, move on from mistakes and carry on with the plan. I haven't missed a week of weighing in since I started in Jan and I try to stay to image therapy, it helps so much.
Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I know it's doable - I was down as low as 14 stone about 5 years ago (probably the lightest I've been since I was a teenager). Just focussing on little targets at the moment and trying not to concentrate on the big one! Next target is 1.5 stone, then getting the scales back in those teens! :) Not far to go till either one!

That's exactly wot I have done small targets , i got my shiny 4.5 st another 5 to go, I gone of targets of half stone st a time or getting into the next stone down which ever was the closest I concentrate on

devlass said:
wow....when you put it like that it seems so simple.....if only eh?

It is that simple. In fact it's extra easy :D

I've lost 174.5 lbs in 67 weeks. That's a 2.6 average so it can be done.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

That's exactly wot I have done small targets , i got my shiny 4.5 st another 5 to go, I gone of targets of half stone st a time or getting into the next stone down which ever was the closest I concentrate on

that is what I do. I lost my 2lb today (in line with 2 a week will take 50 weeks to reach my goal :)) so am bang on 17st...next target will into the 16s, then to get my first half stone.

Went to my first class on 1st November, bit scared being a bloke but I was made very welcome by everybody, thought I was about 20 stone was a bit shocked and ashamed to find out I was 25.7.
Lost 10lb on my first week and looking forward to losing a lot more so I can one day shop in Prymark.
Good luck and well done to everybody.

Brilliant glad u went to class it really helps , were all here for same reason , to get support from each other.

bignomore13 said:
Went to my first class on 1st November, bit scared being a bloke but I was made very welcome by everybody, thought I was about 20 stone was a bit shocked and ashamed to find out I was 25.7.
Lost 10lb on my first week and looking forward to losing a lot more so I can one day shop in Prymark.
Good luck and well done to everybody.

Congrats.

Another bloke here with a similar story.

Thought I was 21 stone-ish. Wildly optimistic if I'd really, really thought about it but I didn't.

Started (online) at the beginning of October. Turns out I was 24.3. D'oh.

The good news is I should be in the 21s by next week.

One of the things I was looking forward to was being able to fit in Primarni clothes....I think I'm nearly there! So looking forward to being able to buy £3 tops for £3, rather than buying £3 tops for £25 in the likes of Evans :D

Hi guys, been struggling since July, I've been half a pound away from my 5 stone award and have never got it, I need 2.5lbs to get it this week and I'm determined I'm going to do it this week, I need to get in to the 16's, im aiming to be 15 something by the time i go to Florida in 12 weeks time, my 1st time on a plane and my 1st time abroad, still got lots to go until I am at target,

lost another 2 so am still on track for 100lb in 50 weeks!! running total is 4lb in 2 weeks

less than 4 1/2 stone to go (to my initial end target anyway- knowing me i'll change it :p lol)

Back