Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

well done bignomore13 thats a fantastic lost

Well done bignomore13!

I lost another 2lb this week, getting my 1.5 stone award. Only 4.5lbs to go till I get rid of those 20's on the scale!! :D

Three off for me this week so im now into the 15' s, so happy right now

Katoof, wow, you must be feeling so amazing!

Bignomore, I think we can all relate to toast days. I'm not allowed to buy or make fresh bread anymore lol.

Thanks, I would love to be in the fouteens by New year but that's going to be a huge challenge, 12.5 lbs ... Lots of veg on Xmas day I think lol

lost 2.5lb this week

6 stone down, 4 stone to go :D

Argh I'm never normally that tempted by naughty food but all the Christmas food looks so nice. I need to stay strong. Planning to stick to plan all over Christmas

Lisa - you are a machine you should be very proud of yourself what you have accomplished in 2011! May 2012 be an even better year for you.
Well Done to everyone for the weight losses - with my gain last week i manage to lose 4lbs this week - very pleased :)
Still along way to go but never looking back now - 2 stone to go until target :)

Merry Christmas :new_year:

katoof said:
Argh I'm never normally that tempted by naughty food but all the Christmas food looks so nice. I need to stay strong. Planning to stick to plan all over Christmas

I need to gone ay off track last eight days...., why do I do this..... Lost 38.5 lbs so far and really do not want to go and undo all the hard work...

i got my 6 1/2 stone award on tuesday, after a 5lb loss :)

so to my first main target, i have 3 stone 6lb to go! :)

I want another 3 gone by june at least then I'll set my target on my birtday..
any more that 3 will be a bonus but I think that for 6 foot 4, 17st is about right..

Hi, hope everyone had a good Xmas, I have rejoined slimming world today after a few months off plan and gaining all but 3lbs of the weight I'd lost. Here's to a good year and losing what I set out to lose last year.

Back