Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi

I have about 10 stone to lose and started again on Monday. Looking forward to seeing everybody dropping down the stones as we support one another. I am losing weight for my silver wedding in November.

June

sclubpooh153 said:
Hi

I rejoined on Monday and have about 10st to loose. Am losing for my silver wedding in November.

June

I have around 4 stone to lose, it's my 10th anniversary in march. Don't think however disciplined I am I will do it by then, but would like to lose as much as I can.

Good luck with your journey, hope you get down to the weight you want for you anniversary.

Hi can I join too? I need to lose about 10 to be a healthy weight for my height apparently! may need to set smaller goals to get there though! ooh excited now - starting sw on thursday! yay!!!!!!

Hi, 2012 is the year for me! I am determined, I hv approx 10st to loose and I AM gonna do it this time. This means everything to me as I cant get ivf if bmi is too high ! Wish me luck :) xx

I have 5 st 4 lbs to go and I want to get there by next Christmas! Here is for a good year for all of us !

madtaff im doing slimming world from home to :)

id like to lose 5st but my mini goal is to lose 2st by april
2lbs a week fingers crossed :)

start off weight 17.9

week1: 17.5
week2:
week3:
week4:
week5:
week6:
week7:
week8:
week9:
week10:

I joined a class last night as I have been doing Slimming World at home but have managed to get fatter lol So because I have gained all of the weight I had lost I now need to loose about 11 stone to get to a "normal" weight.
I am going to do it this year though as I am fed up of myself :)

xx

New Slimmer here to, I am 312 lb hoping to lose loads but aiming for a stone at a time. Went to doctors for surgery as fed up now diets that fail etc, slimming world seems easy and you can eat loads, just not sure if you can and i am getting it wrong.

New Slimmer here to, I am 312 lb hoping to lose loads but aiming for a stone at a time. Went to doctors for surgery as fed up now diets that fail etc, slimming world seems easy and you can eat loads, just not sure if you can and i am getting it wrong.

hi and welcome :)

i started at 315lb, just under 9 months ago and I got my 7 stone award tonight!!

It is totally doable, and once you get used to it- it's so so easy!! :)

7 stone down- 3 stone to go :D

You can eat as much as you WANT as long as it's the right stuff.
The key word there is WANT.
As long as you eat until you are full and not just for the heck of it then there's no reason that it won't work.
I've lost 13 stone doing slimming world in about 16 months and that's with little or no exercise.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

So you have lost approx a stone a month give or take WOW!!!!!

What do you find most filling then and how much did tou lose in your first weeks

8 the first week, 1 the second (down to excessive alcohol when the painkillers ran out.. severe tooth ache / infection over a few days ), 8 the third...

I have a roast chicken dinner most nights as it's easy to do and who doesn't like a roast? :)

steam / par boil the 'taters then put on a baking tray sprayed with frylite and spray over the top ( better than butter flavour is nice for the 'taters ).
whack into the oven at about 200°C with a skinless chicken breast ( I use frozen from Aldi, put in frozen from the freezer.. ) for about 40 mins.. (fan assisted).
meanwhile boil the rest of the veg, or use a steamer..
I use the steamer because most come with a timer and you don't have to watch a pan in case it boils over etc.. ..

I have about 3/4 of a steamer tier filled with cabbage, leeks, cauliflower and sometimes brocoli and / or sprouts.

I use 2 syns for 142ml of Bisto gravy.

10-15 mins prep time and 40 mins cooking..

Thanks its nice to hear you can do it... Well Done on you loss what keeps you motivated

the awards usually, lol. i just look at photos from the past and picture myself as the person i wanna be when i'm at target....that spurs me on :)

I joined SW last night (again!) as have been completely off the rails on junk food, washed down with wine, for about 3-4 years so now have 7 stone to lose... I feel hugely motivated at the moment and even more so after reading so many successes! Well done everyone! I will do it this time! Slim for Christmas 2013!!:)

Back