Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I started again Tuesday weighing 2.5lbs then I did last year :(

I'm starting fresh now I'm in a much better state of mind, I've also cut meat out totally! So I thought new way of eating= new diet

Welcome back lost girl

dextersmum said:
Have lost 4.5 lbs in my first week and am delighted xxxx

Well done, that's a great result x

anotherskywalker said:
I joined SW last night (again!) as have been completely off the rails on junk food, washed down with wine, for about 3-4 years so now have 7 stone to lose... I feel hugely motivated at the moment and even more so after reading so many successes! Well done everyone! I will do it this time! Slim for Christmas 2013!!:)

I had seven stone to lose at the start of September 2011, now it's down to three stone 8 lbs, lost 48 lbs so far so you can do this,.... Good luck to you

Hello Ladies,

Can I join? I started at 22st8lb and have lost 4 stones since last March, but it feels very slow and that I have still a mountain still to shift. Would love to join in to get support from people in a similar boat!

Websie xx

less than 3 stone to gooooooooo :D

Hi there I'm a re-starter and have a long way to go!!! I'm trying on my own at home as I have a 6 week old daughter. I had the guts to get on the scales for the first time since April last year. Hope I can do it

Welcome Mandy, I'm doing slimming world at home too and feel healthier already and have lost half stone in2 weeks without starving!

You can do it :) It works and you never have to go hungry. I have lost 9lb in 2 weeks and have eaten more than I would ever normally eat when not on plan

xxx

less than 40lb to my initial p.a.t

so exciting! running behind my target to hit it by my birthday in may but i am going to work sosososo hard now!!

Hi really impressed by your success. I've got over 6stone I want to loose. Doing Slimming World supported by my hubbie at home given myself a target of 7lb a month. Started on 09/01 and have lost 6 lb so far, am very happy with myself! Good luck with reaching your goal

Hi, I am on my first week of the SW plan....first weigh in on Thursday!! But like you I have all got 10 stone to lose!!! I am doing this for my beautiful 16 month old girl as I want to be able to run about in the park with her instead of watching n sitting on a bench!!! I have lots of recipe ideas that maybe we could share! My downfall is chocolate. :-(

Back